It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

People will always find a reason for fear and hatred, don't you worry about that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by badw0lf

LOL. They hate the west for no reason? Lets take Iran for one. The West overthrows their president, then installs a dictator for 30 years. They finially overthrow the dictator and you don't expect them to not have some hatred of the west? Oh then what does the west do? funds Iraq to start a war with them.

Of course they will start groups to fight the west, are they supposed to just sit there and take this?

Sorry if I'm actually putting myself in other people's shoes, Americans aren't very good at that.

So they can hate us and your good with that ? but the western world cannot say a bad thing about Islam ? is that what your saying ? because a lot of your post's read that way,

What about the dictator they have in Iran now? Is he ok because he's not a so-called puppet of the west ? No he's a puppet of the mullah's isn't he? but I'm guessing that's fine with you

One year ago, the Iranian people shocked their rulers, and their rulers, in turn, horrified the world. When the Iranian regime announced an implausible landslide victory for President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just hours after polls closed on the country's June 12 presidential election, hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of Iranians spontaneously poured onto the streets. The regime responded with brutality, and the course of Iranian history was suddenly put into play.

www.worldpoliticsreview.com...
edit on 9/2/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

What about the dictator they have in Iran now? Is he ok because he's not a so-called puppet of the west ? No he's a puppet of the mullah's isn't he? but I'm guessing that's fine with you

Care to clarify??
Why is he a dictator and what has he done wrong?
Has Iran attacked anyone??

Maybe I'm missing something?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The words and actions of these radical Imams speak for themselves. The agenda is clear as are the goals and objectives to reach the final conquest. (in their minds)

Remember the Imam who was found in the trunk of a car after being smuggled into the United States? Wonder why he wanted in so bad?? To preach the word!!!

Said Jaziri: 5 Facts About the Muslim Imam Caught After Illegally Crossing the Mexican Border

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
this is just the way they want it. seeing the name calling, and hatred directed at both sides on these pages means more profits for the military industries. keep buying those weapons, war is such a long term profit center, it should have it's own corporate logo and be traded as a company stock.
please...keep fanning the flames of hatred...it's good for business...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
More on the "plot to take over the world" agenda...and this time by someone who is no longer in the "Muslim Brotherhood".

What a shock (sarcasm), another "radical blood thirsty" Muslim organization working for and with the CIA and Western intelligence.

Brotherhood collaboration with Western intelligence continued with an alliance between the Brotherhood and the CIA that began around 1955.

The power elite officially endorsed the Muslim Brotherhood in May of 1979 at the Bilderberg meeting held in Austria (Engdahl 171).

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Miles Axe Copeland, Jr. -a prominent U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operative who was one of the founding members of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) under William Donovan- divulges the confessions of numerous members of the Muslim brotherhood that the organization had been thoroughly penetrated, at the top, by the British, American, French and Soviet intelligence services, any one of which could either make active use of it or blow it up, whichever best suited its purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds very similar to the way in which izrael created Hamas as an organization which would never compromise, which is exactly what the izraelis wanted.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.

Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.upi.com...

Of-course none of this will be reported in the corporate media, which is why we need sites like ATS.

Regardless, if they wanna take over the World, they better hurry. They've got a LOT of catching up to do.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

No this is the facts .

How about we come out and say that our creed is to do away with all muslims and exterminate them from the earth.

I bet you would have a problem with that though wouldnt you.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Nonsense. We ridded iraq of a dictator and this was key in bringing peace and democracy over there - even if they don't appreciate it. In time they will learn to thank us. And we have made progress smoking out terrorist beds in afghanistan that plague the whole world. America is probably the only country in the world maybe alongside Britain that actually cares to maintain law and order in the world. You can't do that without guns and bombs sometimes. UN is naked policeman. If the rest of the world cared half as much we might have the peace everyone wants. Stop siding with the woe-is-me terrorists and wake up: America IS the hero and is NOT killing indisicriminitely and represents the line between chaos (suiciders and 3rd world mayhem) and order (modern world).

Looks like something I'd type, except I'd put an "end sarcasm" at the end.

No really are you serious? Are you a soldier?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

No this is the facts .

How about we come out and say that our creed is to do away with all muslims and exterminate them from the earth.

I bet you would have a problem with that though wouldnt you.

Not sure which post you are replying to, and I really don't understand your reply.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh, no?! Even if it means attacking christianity?! Say it ain't so!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So true . Evertime someone points to an article where muslim extremist are choping up little women and children and people.

They come out and defend them.

Oh here we go with the evil muslim thread again.

o really. These people are evil and do evil unimaginable things to defensless people.

Could you imagine digginga hole and putting a little girl in it and filling it in with sand and then start throwing rocks at her and smashing her head in like savage animals. You sick fokers. I would like 2 minutes in a room with you. better yet make it one. I would love to have 1 minute in the room with one of those guys.

Dont worry you scumbaggio's will get what is coming to you but it may not be what your expecting.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

All religions are crazy whats your point?

Would you like me to post articles how jewish rabbi's suck the blood off of babies penis's after they are circumcised?

Would you like me to post articles about priests raping choir boys?

Again to think that the US and Israel's actions across the world have NOTHING whatsoever to do with the hatred these people feel is pretty ignorant. Thats all I can say.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I hope Egyptians get a peacefull transition into a better system of government for themselves .

Am I the only one on this thread who have an historical link with Egypt ?

Btw soooo much ignorance on this thread .

Deny Ignorance by all means .

There are 3 main reasons for all the ills of the earthlings ;

1 - DISCRIMINATION

2 - IGNORANCE

3 - POVERTY

These 3 ills are universal and ALL HUMANS have them .

edit on 9-2-2011 by 23432 because: additon

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Muslims are frustrated and angry because their systems of governance cannot advance their civilization. It is so easy to blame the rest of the world for their problems. The rules of “law of the land” must benefit the population as a whole entity. Their own leaders who tell them what to believe oppress them. You must separate church and state. You cannot kill someone for there religious beliefs. You do not make judgments in god's name, no man has that authority. If you have a total disregaurd for the life of another person by turn, you should feel richest in forfeiting your own life. Because radical Muslims have a total disregard for life, the most beneficial course of action for the society and the world as a whole is to eliminate those that disregard the lives as others and kill in the name of God. God’s judgment is in the hereafter, not on earth. Who can promise me fifty virgins in the afterlife? If any man can convince me that they can grant me anything in the afterlife, I am both ignorant and under the control of someone else, “brain washed.” I am afraid believing in Allah as a direct link to god has left radicals astray through the perversion of his intended meaning. That is why Christ came to earth. How can you follow the teachings of a man when god himself came to earth as Christ to teach you? Islamic law is still in the dark ages, it is the greed of the religious leaders that want the power for their churches and themselves that leads them astray. Radical Muslims should do the correct thing for the benefit of the world, go blow themselves up right now, just do not harm anyone else in the process

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nodeco13

Again you're missing the point. Its America that supports and funds these governments, with money and weapons.

Jeez.
Hello?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Again you're missing the point. Its America that supports and funds these governments, with money and weapons.

Jeez.
Hello?

geeeeez, could you be any more myopic??
are you really of the belief that the US 'solely' sponsors these activities ??
if so, you need to step back, blink a few times and look again ... cause no one is denying the US involvement in the evolution of our collective issues ...however, for you or anyone to assume, imply or insinuate that the majority of the inhabitants of America (both legal and illegal) choose voluntarily to support or finance these actions is silly and borderline absurd.

That's the equivalent of saying ALL muslims choose to support and finance killing infidels.
Is that really the equation you see? if so, it is no wonder you do not understand.

What you don't seem to understand is that America is just one player in the game ... the collective of participating 'contestants' are numerous and spread throughout the regions of every continent.

The forces that drive the finance are not exclusive to America.
The forces that fuel the violence are not exclusive to America.
And, the forces that will generate peace are not exclusive to America.
They are exclusive to the individual and it is my greatest hope that the oppressors will eventually be reduced to the individuals they are. ** peace to all **

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Jeez.
Hello?

The weapons of choice for radicals in present day are Chinese, Russian, Iranian and Korean. They are supplied by these governments for profit, and to cause problems and cost expenditures for western governments. Many people get used as pawns. As was Ben laden by Reagan when he sent weapons to Afghanistan. He was able to inflict damage to the Soviet Union without going to war with them. Reagan said he wanted to give Russia their Vietnam. However, it is up to the individual person to use those weapons. Every person must take responsibility for them selves and respect the beliefs of others. I understand that some people may have been taught to hate America, again blame someone else. The United States is the greatest and wealthiest nation on earth jealousy is a good enough reason for some to hate and kill. Why has the US achieved so much? The constitution of the United State is the greatest document ever conceived by man. It was brought about through religious and economic oppression. It was conceived by the oppressed for the oppressed. The hands and minds of the authors must have been divinely guided. Radical Islam is reaching out in hatred of oppression but the oppression is within itself not western culture. Those that control the hate direct it away from themselves and blame others. Separate church and state. Take away the power of the religious leaders. Work for the benefit for the Islamic society as a whole. Do not blame others when you follow leaders of hate covered in a veil of religion.
edit on 9-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Of course there are other countries involved, I bring up America because its mostly American's that are spreading this propaganda. (yes the UK and Australia too even. All have the same media)

Do people honestly think, that if the west never set foot in the middle east, we'd be having the same problems today?

I guess the answer is yes to some people.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So when a people who practice Sharia Law , are really committing these acts of cruelty , and the LAW itself is facilitating and condoning it...............

All the sudden its propaganda?

Im sorry, what planet are you from?

But somehow everything that these people espouse about the US , ISNT propaganda.......ahh i see how that works....

Your avatar is fitting

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Hi there, Rocky.

This is a cluster bomb. When it detonates, it sends a literal cluster of smaller bombs across the field, basically turning armor and personnel to goo. 107 countries have banned the production, use, and sale of these weapons, due to the fact the bomblets often remain primed but unexploded, just waiting for a kid to kick it.

We dropped these all over Iraq in 1991. We used them all over Afghanistan. We gave (not sold, gave) them to Israel, who then used them in each of their three invasions of Lebanon, over civilian areas.

We also enforced the UN sanctions on Iraq, which directly caused the deaths of over a million Iraqi children, and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi adults, not counting the ones who were killed by the lethal effects of US depleted uranium munitions. Our secretary of state, in an interview, stated that she felt that price was "worth it."

Stoning may be savage and barbarous. But if anyone in this equation is a "bloodthirsty animal"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join