It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

You don't have to just leave. You can still be friends, trade, do business.

Either we blow you up, or we don't talk to you at all?

Is that the only 2 options around here? lol

Again, you are just speculating, you have no idea.

Now you're saying, Yeah well we were assholes and the past, and now they hate us. But since they hate us so much now, we can never leave and must keep them down. What kind of logic is this? will the world ever be a better place with this kind of thinking?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Ok so if a country bombs my house and kills my family. Its wrong for me to blame them? lol what?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Okay, so if a country bombs my house and kills my family. Its wrong for me to blame them? lol what?

I agree enough is enough, but how the hell do you get people to stop killing each other, when will the hate and revenge stop. It is not the way to be, than you have a religion that wants to dominate the world, that's wrong too. You will never be able to dominate anyone forever, they will eventually retaliate. People need to be free not suppressed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Ok so Jews have a religion that says they will take over the world, and the muslims have one too. Lets leave them alone and fight it out. I don't give a dam either way. I think they are all freaking nuts.

Ending American support for Israel would automatically make lots of friends in the Arab world. Is that likely? no.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Ok so Jews have a religion that says they will take over the world, and the muslims have one too. Lets leave them alone and fight it out. I don't give a dam either way. I think they are all freaking nuts.

Ending American support for Israel would automatically make lots of friends in the Arab world. Is that likely? no.

There will never be any peace until man just about annihilates himself, than those who are left will have to start over and hopefully they do it right the next time. One problem though, men never seem to learn from history.

Oh and as for America ending support for Israel, that would make no difference, remember anyone that is not a Muslim is an infidel. This ideology has to go for good.
edit on 10-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Anti-religion, its screwing up the world rant removed.

edit on 10-2-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Hmm your map doesn't do me much good. I could make a map if I want and put all kinds of funny colors on it. But it doesn't prove anything.

If Egypt is under Sharia law, why can I drink there?

What say you?

OK, look at the color coding of the map...does that help? Can you see that Iran is a degree of Sharia Law "higher" than that of Egypt (for now anyway).

You can drink in Egypt because that is part of the Sharia Law that is not applied; other aspects are applied, and that is what I am talking about the "degrees." They allow the alcohol for tourists and Christians, but a *true* Muslim won't partake anyhow.

I suspect that aspects of the Sharia Law that apply in Egypt include those that give women less rights, i.e,, honour killings, inability for the woman to keep very young children in the case of a divorce, etc.

Moreover, if the Muslim Brotherhood's presence and power increases in Egypt, then you will see more of the jihadist movement involved with Sharia, IMO....

edit on 10-2-2011 by sonjah1 because: add

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Yawn, another Muslim fear thread. Sourced from the mouthpiece of the country of peace, Israel. zzzzzzzzzzz

Because there is nothing to worry about at all eh?!

Sleep peacefully, oh victim of ignorance...

and do not be alarmed when you wake, you made it happen...

Islam is so t3h EVIL!... RAWR!

Please stop this islamo-FUD that you and your friends recycled 900 times.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

One fascist, abusive and oppressive ideology does not justify the other. No one benefits from the Islamic horror show replacing the Zionist horror show. A pox on all their houses.

Let's separate America from it's drama, schemes and power by re-establishing a constitutional government that is too weak in power to aid and abet.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by sara123123

What are you waiting for Sara? sign up for the military and go kill yourself some muzzies! I hear it pays pretty good. The depleted uranium side effects are a bitch though.

Good luck in your endeavors!
edit on 9-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

As long as Muzzies mind their own business and leave our country alone, I could care less what they do. The problem is that the Muslim Brotherhood has world domination dreams and schemes so they can not be ignored.

Why don't you move to Utopian Iran or Indonesia so you can live in glory with your Muslim brothern and use the government to murder some ladies after you gang rape them with your morally superior pals.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Radical thinking Muslims cannot distinguish between the two worlds, here and the here after. There is the here, it is the physical presents in this plane of existence. For the here we need fairness in the law of the land for all its people equally. In a perfect society, you have the right to do anything you want as long as it does not affect the rights of other individuals to do the same.

The here after is not under human control from this plane of physical existence, so no written law can be justly based on religious doctrine. To dole out physical punishments based on religious beliefs is acting on behalf of God and the church or its leaders have overstepped their authority as physical humans. When Christianity was removed from government, we left the dark ages behind and civilizations progressed in the physical realm. If there was some way for radical Islam to do the same the world could progress together and focus on other problems. The leaders of radical Islam are still in the dark ages, and are trying to regress the rest of the world in the name of God. Unfortunately, those under its control are too feeble minded and oppressed to ever be able to rise against it. It is a shame that the followers of radical Islam cannot see it for what it is, nothing more than megalomaniacal dark age clergy cultivating mindless subservient subjects.

edit on 11-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Travlla

What about the dictator they have in Iran now? Is he ok because he's not a so-called puppet of the west ? No he's a puppet of the mullah's isn't he? but I'm guessing that's fine with you

Care to clarify??
Why is he a dictator and what has he done wrong?
Has Iran attacked anyone??

Maybe I'm missing something?

The rigged elections,the violent put down of protest's about said rigged elections,that sort of thing,
What has attacking another country got to do with being a dictator??

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So you'd be happy with someone who doesn't like you telling you who can be friends with ? I doubt that very much,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

Of course there are other countries involved, I bring up America because its mostly American's that are spreading this propaganda. (yes the UK and Australia too even. All have the same media)

Do people honestly think, that if the west never set foot in the middle east, we'd be having the same problems today?

I guess the answer is yes to some people.

actually, considering printed history, most likely worse than what is happening today.
aside from the attacks upon its own ppl, the disease factor, famine, totalitarian rule, general atmosphere of oppression and a constant desire to expand ... the middle east could very well be much worse.
at least some progress has been seen in my lifetime, in multiple countries.

troubles of all kinds plagued the middle east long before the US even existed.
ppl really need to get beyond the last 250yrs before we can even begin to picture the next.

i am not excusing the US for our piss-poor management, no excuses for our ignorance to what is actually going on, no excuses for our own selfishness ... yes, these are all contributing factors to the dilemma suffered by so many but it's certainly not the cause-all or fix-all many ppl perceive.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have a burning desire to vent my spleen on the Muslim Brotherhood. The following text regards my complaints of recent days against the Muslim Brotherhood and its subtle but odious attempts to cast dissent as treason and criticism as espionage. This moral issue will eventually be rendered academic by the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood's most belligerent tactic is to fabricate a phony war between rapacious, brazen smear merchants and oppressive clowns. This way, it can subjugate both groups into helping it trade fundamental human rights for a cheap "guarantee" of safety and security. I indeed don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that the Muslim Brotherhood is an inspiration to sanctimonious, postmodernist libertines everywhere. They panegyrize its crusade to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a hectoring new world order, and, more importantly, they don't realize that the Muslim Brotherhood claims that its blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another unholy attempt to make our lives miserable.

My point may be made clearer by use of an allegorical tale. Suppose a hypothetical group of three people is standing in a room. One of those people realizes that any effort to negotiate with the Muslim Brotherhood or appease it is akin to spitting into a hurricane to quiet its fury. Another goes on and on about the Muslim Brotherhood's loathsome propositions. But the third can't understand why the Muslim Brotherhood's associates internalize and adapt to the unwritten realities they must work under. In this hypothetical situation, it should be obvious that the Muslim Brotherhood reports the news selectively in order to advance its agenda. Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: The Muslim Brotherhood's thrasonical dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Faddism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these tendentious trends is to test the assumptions that underlie the Muslim Brotherhood's maneuvers. To be precise, if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. In fact, that's exactly what the Muslim Brotherhood does as part of its quest to turn the trickle of jujuism into a tidal wave.

To paraphrase a line from Hamlet, "Hedonism, thy name is the Muslim Brotherhood". Just because snarky nihilism exists and has for a long time, there is no reason for us to accept it from the Muslim Brotherhood. It will be objected, to be sure, that the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't honestly want to defend obstructionism, mandarinism, and notions of racial superiority. At first glance this may seem to be true, but when you think about it further you'll definitely conclude that its allies believe that Fabianism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to turn its garrulous methods of interpretation to our advantage. Anti-democratic obscurantism is the shadow cast on society by the Muslim Brotherhood's prank phone calls, and as long as this is so, the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance. I'll let you in on a little secret: the Muslim Brotherhood's brethren have the gall to accuse me of making excessive use of foul language. Were these headstrong schmucks born without a self-awareness gene? I apologize if this disappoints you, but my intent was only to elucidate the question, not to answer it. I shall therefore state only that the Muslim Brotherhood thinks it would be a great idea to create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed. To close, let me accentuate that if we transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence we shall not only survive the Muslim Brotherhood's attacks; we shall prevail.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

A million stars for you, friend.

reply to post by TarzanBeta

The violent riots in Egypt are unacceptable, regardless of how fed up they are. If people are that unhappy with what is happening, they should handle it like adults instead of getting all childish and emotion crazed.
Throw a hissy fit like a little kid like so many Americans want to do on their own soil and cause a ruckus that snowballs and then blame someone for their actions.
And what, exactly, is the way for adults to get rid of a dictator who actively suppresses their rights and opposition to him? They tried the peaceful route - and the army fired on them. Should they just lie there and accept those civil and adult bullets? I mean, do you have even the faintest idea what happened in Egypt? The people did exactly what you said, and the army and police shot them. But the protesters are children for defending themselves??

reply to post by badw0lf

You take the average muslim who hates the west, and you will find they have no reason beyond they just hate us.
If they have no reason to hate the west, then where did this hate originate? Someone must have had a reason. Do you know what it is?

reply to post by Rocky Black

I bet it felt good for you to say that!

Has anyone else ever noticed that when Western islamophobes admit that 'both sides are to blame' for the cycle of violence, they always demand that the Muslims disarm first?

Edit: I should add that this is a troll thread, posted by someone who laughs at the murder of Gazan children.
edit on 11-2-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Did Allah say a group called the "Muslim Brotherhood" should assume power for the country and its people of Egypt? I don't think "Allah" existed during ANCIENT Egypt; so why now?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Della Lama is getting a army of 7 million well trained Buddhist monks.
And will mark on China on Valentine’s Day.

Now that and only that I would not belive.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join