It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed

page: 1
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed


www.jpost.com

But a translation released Tuesday of a 1995 book by the movement’s fifth official leader sheds light on just how Egypt’s Brotherhood views itself and its mission.
They detail the Brotherhood’s objectives of advancing the global conquest of Islam and reestablishing the Islamic Caliphate, the public and private duties of jihad and the struggle Muslims must wage against Israel.
“The Islamic ummah,” it says, referring to the supranational community of Muslims, “can regain its power and be liberated and assume its rightful position which was intended by Allah, as the most exalted nat
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Nothing to be alarmed about... The earths religion of "peace" laying out a game plan.

Weren't people calling them "an American puppet??"

If by puppet, you mean, person that wants to see America & Israel dead, yep they are a puppet.

Sleep easy tonight... remember... Islam is a religion of peace!

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

These people have a chance of controlling Egypt... Scarier than a puppet of the west if you ask me.
edit on 2/8/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yawn, another Muslim fear thread. Sourced from the mouthpiece of the country of peace, Israel. zzzzzzzzzzz



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just some fun history.

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists".


+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Yawn, another Muslim fear thread. Sourced from the mouthpiece of the country of peace, Israel. zzzzzzzzzzz


Because there is nothing to worry about at all eh?!

Sleep peacefully, oh victim of ignorance...

and do not be alarmed when you wake, you made it happen...



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Just some fun history.

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists".


Just because a group of people decide to be deceiptful and disgusting, it does not obsolve other people of their own violent misjudgments.

I agree that the operation is a disgrace, but I also agree that violence, especially religious violence, is unacceptable.

And you cannot deny that it is happening because if it wasn't, then it wouldn't be possible for someone to be blamed.

I refer you to another new thread : violence in Islam
edit on 2/8/2011 by TarzanBeta because: To add link.


+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Yes lets talk about ignorance. These people hate America and Isreal because their religion tells them to. Noooo it couldn't have anything to do with America and Israel's actions towards the Arab world in the last 60 years or so could it? noo way.

Instead of saying hey, they hate us because we install dictators, overthrow their elected governments, steal their resources.

Its alot easier just to say "hey these guys are crazy, look at this Qur'an Quote yuk yuk".

I'm sure some of these people are radical. If some random country dropped a bomb on my house and killed my kid I'd probably spend the rest of my life trying to get revenge.

Don't mind me I'm just being ignorant.

(goes to sleep fearing muslims) lol



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Yawn, another Muslim fear thread. Sourced from the mouthpiece of the country of peace, Israel. zzzzzzzzzzz


And from JPost.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong
 

yess. The country of peace.

Attacks by Israel on the United Sates of America? 2
Lavan Affair.
USS Liberty.

Attacks by Iraq Iran Afghanistan? 0



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Yes lets talk about ignorance. These people hate America and Isreal because their religion tells them to. Noooo it couldn't have anything to do with America and Israel's actions towards the Arab world in the last 60 years or so could it? noo way.

Instead of saying hey, they hate us because we install dictators, overthrow their elected governments, steal their resources.

Its alot easier just to say "hey these guys are crazy, look at this Qur'an Quote yuk yuk".

I'm sure some of these people are radical. If some random country dropped a bomb on my house and killed my kid I'd probably spend the rest of my life trying to get revenge.

Don't mind me I'm just being ignorant.

(goes to sleep fearing muslims) lol


So let's continue the circle of death, eh?

And yes, it is a disgrace our country's military is contracted to do such things, agreed. And yes, both sides follow their personal religions which they believe tells them it is okay, no, RIGHT, to kill the enemy.

But if you are going to say, "I would spend the rest of my life trying to get revenge," you are saying that you are not better.

So what is your complaint then?



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Originally posted by mayabong
Just some fun history.

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists".


Just because a group of people decide to be deceiptful and disgusting, it does not obsolve other people of their own violent misjudgments.

I agree that the operation is a disgrace, but I also agree that violence, especially religious violence, is unacceptable.

.

I refer you to another new thread : violence in Islam
edit on 2/8/2011 by TarzanBeta because: To add link.


Sorry I'm having a really hard time understanding this post. So your saying that the Lavon Affair, on behalf of the JEWISH state of Israel isn't considered religious violence?

Also I really dont understand this line.

"And you cannot deny that it is happening because if it wasn't, then it wouldn't be possible for someone to be blamed"

I've read it over and over but still don't understand what you mean.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong
 


My apologies.

Yes, it is all religious violence.

If Islam did not preach hatred and war, then they would not be blamed for war that they didn't wage.

But it does preach hatred of others and warring against others. Therefore, it is easy for someone to blame muslims for bad things even if the muslims didn't do those things!



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This would be the same Muslim Brotherhood that was controlled up to world war two by the British, and during WW2 was controlled by the Germans, and after world war two reverted back to control by the British...

Say, the fundies think that they will make the bible come true by creating armeggedon....which means they have to demonifie some one to be the "EVIL" side.
( of course we decended from the original inhabitants of any indiginious peoples invaded by Christians know who is the evil side already, we have the premature grave sites of many woman and children to prove it too..)

Gotta demonify them muzzies......so we can git raptured.
Some how compared to the nuclear holocaust the rapturalists have planned for us, a bunch of paid western stooges don't sound so bad.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 


I'm saying that if I'm getting revenge, its not because of my RELIGION, its because of the act of getting a BOMB dropped on my house. This logic isn't very hard to understand.

Do yourself a favor go to twitter and follow the #jan25 tweets. Yes just about every egyptian on there hates America (just the government really) and Israel. . Are they spewing Quran quotes left and right? I havnen't seen one in the 3 weeks I've been following.

What are they sharing? News stories about America's interference, Israel's interference, American/Egyptian history. These are educated people. The news media wants to make them out to be religious fanatics.

It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with policy. The Muslim Brotherhood fear tactic is the same thing that the Egyptian President Mubarak used to keep his people under 30 years of emergency rule.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 



Yes, it is all religious violence


NO, they hate Israel for what Israel has done..
That's why they say ISRAEL, not Jews..
Israel is NOT a religion...



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 


I'm saying that if I'm getting revenge, its not because of my RELIGION, its because of the act of getting a BOMB dropped on my house. This logic isn't very hard to understand.

Do yourself a favor go to twitter and follow the #jan25 tweets. Yes just about every egyptian on there hates America (just the government really) and Israel. . Are they spewing Quran quotes left and right? I havnen't seen one in the 3 weeks I've been following.

What are they sharing? News stories about America's interference, Israel's interference, American/Egyptian history. These are educated people. The news media wants to make them out to be religious fanatics.

It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with policy. The Muslim Brotherhood fear tactic is the same thing that the Egyptian President Mubarak used to keep his people under 30 years of emergency rule.


I have no argument for any of that because I am posting in a thread about Islam if I am not mistaken.

And if you look at the post to which I replied, you will realize that I pointed out that the "affair" was manipulated and based in religion.

I am not talking about Egypt and the political thing.

But I will say that the whole thing with Egypt could easily escalate and turn into a religious thing. It's a way to convince people to do more violence than they normally would.

But I am back to the point of the thread, which you have forgotten to focus on somehow, which is that Islam does preach hate and war rhetoric and it very well could be that this rhetoric will eventually integrate itself into current problems even moreso than it already has.

Religious hatred may not be the root of all problems, but it certainly can act as an amazing catalyst.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 



Yes, it is all religious violence


NO, they hate Israel for what Israel has done..
That's why they say ISRAEL, not Jews..
Israel is NOT a religion...


Israel : "He who strives with God." From the Hebrew (actually Yisrael).

I don't know. Sorta sounds like a Jewish place to me.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Some of you are Islamic Apologists. defending Islamic beliefs no matter what the cause, even if that means attacking christianity on these boards.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 


Palestine is a Jewish state...?
and spelled with a Y?
go figure.
I though the protocols of the elders of Palestine was proven a hoax long ago...
faulty translation i think it was....

PS
being decended from people who were wiped out by christians for our land and for a few slaves, I'd say Christians deserve a little taste of thier own medicine ...
but noe
sadly,
one can hold a mirror up to Christians all day...
It just doesn't do any good.
Pointing out that christians just slaughtered a whole people is
persecution of christians.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: PS christians?

edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 



Israel : "He who strives with God." From the Hebrew (actually Yisrael).

I don't know. Sorta sounds like a Jewish place to me.


Well I don't see them saying they want to attack the Jews in Iran for example who number more than in Israel, so it's the state of Israel they hate, not the Jewish religion..

It's pretty clear...



new topics

top topics



 
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join