It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Youtube UFO Cover-Up Going On

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
www.youtube.com.../u

This channel has over 800 videos. His first video posted was only 1 month ago!
His first video's title is Abbreviations: EDQNM,ZIF, and it shows a bunch of abbreviations for stuff???? Weird! Also commenting on his videos has to be verified by him. I did notice that almost all of the videos have adds in them. This could just be some kid trying to make ad money off of the system, but I doubt it because 1000 views might make you 10 cents. So I don't think they are doing it for the ad money! If it was that easy to make add money, I'd have a million videos posted. Wait a minute, maybe that is what they are trying to do! ????

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok, I messaged "infoinfoful" to see if there is any way this could be explained. I am going to message the rest of the people posting this stuff too.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Ok, I messaged "infoinfoful" to see if there is any way this could be explained. I am going to message the rest of the people posting this stuff too.

Thank you, and I hope you have better luck than I did. Makes a big difference when you get info from the source directly. The guy renanestime on Youtube who posted the original video "Youtube UFO Cover-up Exposed" is still M.I.A., hasn't responded to any of the comments and questions as of yet, I'd like to see if he has any other info he found about them.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I saw a post on YT that is showing some crazy objects near the sun yesterday and today.
I went to NASA's SOHO site and maxed the resolution and saved a few pictures, then after I zoomed in I almost pooped myself.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo ahead EUVI 195

save images from 2011-07-02 at times
- 06:35:30, 06:55:30 (top left of sun...WOW!!)
also 23:35:30

then 2011-08-02
at time 05:15:30... ALL are the same Pyramid/triangle monster object. This is extremely strange! I'm spooked out here.
edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I actually remember this video...it use to have a footage from the man driving down the road at the end of the video. Wonder what happened to the ending? It was daylight and it showed a object in the sky, it was impressive, but questionable.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't know if this means anything but when I went and typed in UFO, went to upload date, and looked, I only saw one of these text vids - and at the very end there was a code of sorts:

usg=ALkjrhiV7KTbFSbhcQAea_W7u2FQiAy9yg)

usg? US Government??? Unknown.
edit on 2/8/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I don't know if this means anything but when I went and typed in UFO, went to upload date, and looked, I only saw one of these text vids - and at the very end there was a code of sorts:

When I googled the entire code I got nothing, when I took out the usg I got 1 link to NUFORC

then at the bottom it seemed to be part of a newspaper ref code on this site - tribuneindia.com

No idea what the usg means but it seems to be a unique code to just that one video/sighting case.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
dam this is weird !

check out this channel
thisistheschedule

all the videos are text only

all the videos are about different story's/reports and locations

this is very strange indeed

can "robot spam bots" create videos ?

edit on 8-2-2011 by easynow because: link fix

Yeah I started looking at that. Got an idea,
Why don't we all visit this person and leave comments like we saw something in the video. Make it look like this person implied it was there or something. This may make thisistheschedule reply.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by Amaterasu

When I googled the entire code I got nothing, when I took out the usg I got 1 link to NUFORC

then at the bottom it seemed to be part of a newspaper ref code on this site - tribuneindia.com

No idea what the usg means but it seems to be a unique code to just that one video/sighting case.

Thanks! Maybe Universal Source Guide... Or something like that. The story was of a UFO in India.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My best guess is that USG stands for...United States Government

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318

The entire code, minus a web IP address at the beginning, is - (web address IP) translate_c?hl=en&sl=hi&u=http://khabar.josh18.com/news/880/9&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dufo%2Bmansa%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US: official%26hs%3Da4f&usg=ALkJrhiV7KTbFSbhcQAea_W7u2FQiAy9yg

the usg is near the end, I don't know how to read code like this so I have no idea of it's purpose.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That was my first guess, but when it was pointed out that it seemed to indicate the source of a news story... I came up with Universal Source Guide.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you can't prevent people from uploading videos, what can you do?

Flood the system so they are harder to find while you remove the genuine videos, after everythings clean, remove the spam videos.

I suppose some folks that think their video was uploaded won't attempt to upload the video again.... or would they?

There's always the other half a dozen or so video sites just like youtube....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

The entire code, minus a web IP address at the beginning, is - (web address IP) translate_c?hl=en&sl=hi&u=http://khabar.josh18.com/news/880/9&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dufo%2Bmansa%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US: official%26hs%3Da4f&usg=ALkJrhiV7KTbFSbhcQAea_W7u2FQiAy9yg

the usg is near the end, I don't know how to read code like this so I have no idea of it's purpose.

That's a lot of address! LOL! Thanks for your efforts. [smile]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this. I searched Youtube earlier today for the same exact thing as you. I also hit a wall of "generic" videos and gave up. Glad you checked further.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I visited the website within that long link and it took me to what looks like an Arabic video uploading site, it also has news and images. I think the Spammers are doing worldwide video upload sites for this stuff. I wonder if it's the same group that spammed the islamic videos on Youtube around the Arizona shooting time period.

Going on 8 hours now since the UFO spamming ceased! I need to post on ATS more often when I come across something shady online, it seems to make them go away.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki

They are scraping the content from here: www.nuforc.org...

They are taking the web reports, Throwing them into the video, and uploading them like nuts. I checked and EACH video has the exact same text from these web reports. Take a portion of the video, and do a search for the text...You get this: www.google.com...

One again...Clever marketing ploy, All scraped and generated from the site above, thrown into a video with the link to what they want to promote (they used the google link, so they would not get banned for direct linking to their site)

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

Brilliant investigating!

Quick and to the point! Star for you! I agree with Cabuki!

Although I must say, it's the most stupid way to promote music. There are so many better ways and spamming is the worst. Nobody likes spamming.

I do music myself and you need to generate a feel between listener and musicmaker and spamming is robotic!

Anyways, nice catch Cabuki!

- Nico

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all. It seems that EVERY peiece of extraterrestrial evidence is always looked at as a "hoax." Now, I am not saying many are not hoaxes, but we know (just like with the afterlife) that it either exists or it doesn't. There is no in betweens. So there's an equal chance they exist, and an equal chance they don't exist.

There is so much information though that starts to lean towards they do exist. Im not saying people don't hoax, but there IS a video out there or photograph that is authentic and if we didn't have this feeling of "doubt" or skepticism that lingers then things would be different. People have good reasons a certain piece of evidence is real, and people have good evidence on why it could be fake. Yet, just the fact that UFO sightings date back to ancient time, shows me something really is going on.

Take the recent attention brought upon the UFO in Jerusalem. Some say it's fake, others disagree. But what if we were there, what if the truth came out and that mysterious light was truly real and here. It would change the whole game, yet the skepticism always lingers considering we do not know for 100% fact. There is real, authentic evidence out there, some from high officials, so im just waiting to here the truth. For the whole worldwide community to dig a little deeper into this creation and existence.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
S&F mate

All this censorship of UFOs and spamming on dis-information on youtube is only making me more exited that something big is coming. All United States embasserders meeting for first time, UFOs sightings on a daily basis. Im so glad to be alive right now because im going be apart of the alien contact which will happen soon!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's not just you tube,but several sites,like SETI,NASA on latest magnetosphere status,earthquake status,volcanoes and on and on.
There has been some sort of black out.
And what about the ambassadors being called in.
Just saying.........

K

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join