It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible Youtube UFO Cover-Up Going On

page: 3
93
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
this is very interesting and i am going to keep an eye on this




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I started this thread early in the wee hours this morning..These names are all over the internet...Not just youtube. They are invading video forums everywhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10524467



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I started this thread early in the wee hours this morning..These names are all over the internet...Not just youtube. They are invading video forums everywhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10524467


Good job running with the ball there, I didn't see any threads about this at the time I posted mine, maybe my title sounded more terrifying than yours, hehe.
I forgot about that 5th account name you mentioned, I remember seeing that one too. It is an effective way to bury anything REAL and UNEDITED in the UFO upload area. It's not all video sites or I'd really raise red flags there, but Youtube is a primary target because of the sheer traffic amounts. If I posted a UFO fleet right now, it would be on page 5 in 15 min or less, and may go invisible.

I have also noticed, that if you are on say page 5 on the UFO by upload date, and hit 'refresh', the videos all change, every time I hit refresh it does this. Some videos disappear, some reappear, but it's never the same set of videos on any particular page except page 1. Can anyone else confirm this?



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Certainly some strange happenings in the last week or so, this is very weird, good find. This certainly seems like a concerted effort to push the genuine UFO (oxymoron?) videos off the front pages. By whom, is the big question...

Looking forward to more info surfacing.


Noticed the OP video hadn't been embedded yet so, here ya go:




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 


That fifth account name, as I stated in my thread was for Islamic religious material, Which happens to use similar ufo tags, and operates the same way. Back when they had the Jared Lougner event in the news, it was islamic videos, and the ufo text videos were not created at the time. Of course I have a hard time to support that as I can not search past page 50
edit on 8-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I just want to add a few things to this thread

I have known about the YouTube cover-ups for some time.
YouTube also sells their search information just like Google.

Put it this way. If it is a large website (.COM) it is being used for intelligence purposes. This is not illegal per say... Until the Patriot Act comes into the pictures.

The Patriot Act allows registration at these websites for "intelligent intel" or Intel2 which is interacting with people for further information. A good example of this is local Police Stations creating Facebook accounts or AOL instant messenger accounts to examine and lure their targets. It is no longer entrapment.

The same applies with YouTube. It is not illegal to create an account to over-post and spam legitimate videos.

The Patriot Act also allows removal of any material deemed inappropriate by Uncle Sam.

So now time to come full circle... www.AboveTopSecret.com. You can create an account for free and post whatever you want. Or spam whatever you want...

It is a (.COM) meaning company. Remember that.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm sick to death of these damn vids, I've neeb block by most of em now. I know if you put a minus when searching it omits there vids like so

UFO -infoinfoful -nothingtoseehere100 -thecounterclaim -datatwinify -thisistheschedule -everythinguneedtokno -russianfeederation -dueaccordingtoagreem

But thats too much of a mess about for me. Every chance I've had to leave a comment of message I've done so.

Same occurs with the free energy magnetic mqachines now and again, mass spamming.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 


That fifth account name, as I stated in my thread was for Islamic religious material, Which happens to use similar ufo tags, and operates the same way. Back when they had the Jared Lougner event in the news, it was islamic videos, and the ufo text videos were not created at the time. Of course I have a hard time to support that as I can not search past page 50
edit on 8-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)


Were the islamic spam videos trying to sell the same soundtrack music? Were they as numerous as these are at that time?



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well Ive just tested your theory and uploaded a ufo video from one of my ytube accounts ( btw I really don't know what the large flashing light is ) its still not showing up on the ufo upload list and I uploaded it about half an hour ago.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I'm sick to death of these damn vids, I've neeb block by most of em now. I know if you put a minus when searching it omits there vids like so

UFO -infoinfoful -nothingtoseehere100 -thecounterclaim -datatwinify -thisistheschedule -everythinguneedtokno -russianfeederation -dueaccordingtoagreem

But thats too much of a mess about for me. Every chance I've had to leave a comment of message I've done so.

Same occurs with the free energy magnetic mqachines now and again, mass spamming.


That is awesome! It really does filter those out, FREE AT LAST! Copy and paste into the search and viola!

This is very similar to those Free Energy spams, but these exceed the upload amounts by like 500% while also using multiple accounts. If I remember correctly, the Free Energy spams flooded the same search term - UFO, at least that's where I saw most of them. It does seem like a purposeful action targeting "UFO" specifically as a search term.
edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Music was not the same of course. It was...well, arabic music. The videos that I had see started off that way. They were many and bombarded the ufo search category. Like I said, It's is still there but seems to be less apparent. Many of the ufo spam videos have tags that say news, politics besides what ever is in the story itself. If there is any mass event out there, it will be hard to know. That is what the purpose I believe this consists of. To Jam internet searches. Egypt shut of their internet for a reason, this is another way to do so under the radar.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
if this is a government thing that is covering something, ya can be sure were gona be watched for unraveling this


bring it on i say



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 


Just remember to use the most basic search terms, most people searching for ufo videos don't have a clue, and just search by date. Also keep in mind, I am pretty sure it will definetly will not be searchable by tomorrow. Pages 1-50



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
Music was not the same of course. It was...well, arabic music. The videos that I had see started off that way. They were many and bombarded the ufo search category. Like I said, It's is still there but seems to be less apparent. Many of the ufo spam videos have tags that say news, politics besides what ever is in the story itself. If there is any mass event out there, it will be hard to know. That is what the purpose I believe this consists of. To Jam internet searches. Egypt shut of their internet for a reason, this is another way to do so under the radar.


OK that seems to eliminate individuals doing this for profit and more like a corporation in charge of multiple countries' music & UFO research industries, using the same tactic of "possibly" disguising a "cover-up" by "them" by appearing to be legit UFO and/or music sources. Basically... if the gov't was behind this, you definitely wouldn't be able to trace the source back to a DOT GOV site, it would be some nonsense operation site as a mask.
edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318
 


I always just search " ufo upload date today " its still not there have a look. BTW my tags are ufo ovni 2012.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob
 


Well you are already being watched scooby, we all are. I don't think unraveling a public site like youtube and mass spam accounts is anything that serious to scrutinize us more. Except most people don't think it is for any onther reason, other than just some # hole. Time will tell.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow
 


649 video uploads in a WEEK! OMG! This is either a bot or a group of people uploading to the same account! They may have all been created before hand and then uploaded. I operate a channel and just to upload alone takes a bit of time! These seem like they are pre-made and uploaded on after another.

This is really strange!



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 


I am more leaning on the idea that is is just a small group of indiviuals, but I will have to talk about that later. I have to leave.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was not there, and can tell you conclusively, that I didn't see anything.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Well Ive just tested your theory and uploaded a ufo video from one of my ytube accounts ( btw I really don't know what the large flashing light is ) its still not showing up on the ufo upload list and I uploaded it about half an hour ago.


If you did just upload this, it isn't showing up under any search terms, but when I searched "UFO Kent England" to be more specific, guess who popped up in the first 3? Two from Counterclaim and one from infoinfoul I believe, with the specific title of a UFO in Kent England, so they have your video covered in their mess it seems too.

Is this really happening? Are new UFO videos being hidden on purpose?



new topics

top topics



 
93
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join