It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Youtube UFO Cover-Up Going On

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thank You, for bringing your opinion about this to an ATS thread!

Sometimes, when I don't have a lot to do and I feel bored at ATS (which is hard to imagine happening!) I, like many of you, will search youtube for interesting or new videos.

A while ago you could do a search on UFOs, annunaki, enki/enlil/anu, UFO conspiracy, Hidden Knoweldge, etc, and you would find many interesting videos to watach. Nearly all of them would be actual videos, many with real-live, breathing hosts. It was relatively easy to find videos with someone talking in them, not an article being typed out on the screen in video format, ala-Star Wars style.

I was searching a couple weeks ago and became frustrated about how difficult it was to find videos that were not type script based. I would find what seemed like an interesting video, push play, then find out the content was typed. One after another, these videos played on my screen while I became increasingly disgusted.

Eventually, I gave up looking for any new, alternative, documentaries I had yet seen and resorted to trusty ole' ATS and the thread that has the 'free documentaries'.

The only problem with the directory is I can never remember the thread title or which documentaries I have already seen, the latter because there is simply a large amount of documentaries linked in that thread.

I do thank you for bringing this thread here, getting more members and lurkers to think about what might be happening with 'YouTube' and possibly many other video hosting sites.

When I was running across all the type-word content videos, I never considered it was because of a flooding problem, or a possible cover-up.

I recommend all of you who don't know about the 'free documentary' thread and would like to see many very, very good documentaries to check out the thread and view them.

The free documentary thread, linked below, has a wealth of information and probably videos you have yet to see, contained all in one place.

Click Here --->ATS Free Documentary Thead!
edit on 8-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Classified

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
YouTube has been deleting videos that they think will make people too informed for YEARS now!! & not to mention, many of the conspiracy videos, especially ones created for current events, are ALWAYS being removed.

But thankfully many people know to download a copy of the video & mirror it on their profile or another site!

But, really, it wouldn't surprise me if the government & YouTube were holding hands behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Almost seems like somebody's doing a test. Worked out past the concept stage, so now they're doing a field trial.

If you were developing software that could be used as part of a psyops operation, wouldn't you test it out on a subject that is popular but seemingly inane? (Because it's UFO's, those that complain are likely considered the tinfoil-hat crowd and dismissed. So it's a safe target to hit. Unlikely to make the mainstream news when compared to spamming over Superbowl, Justin Bieber, or Lady Gaga.) If you can flood out or seriously dilute a busy video topic, then you have proof that your software has some type of strategic and/or commercial value. The fact that they're spamming with fairly neutral value data instead of a Rick-roll or infomercial seems to make it less likely to be trolling or marketing a particular product. (Other than proof that certain software - or perhaps a botnet - can be used to flood videos.)

Now let's say you replace the topic of "UFO" with "protest" or "riots" or "uprising"... Get the drift?

After the events in Iran, Tunisia, and Egypt - there's definitely a market for this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok first, awesome Thread!!! good job!

Second and I hope to God I am wrong on this and I am just having a conspiricygasm but I noticed what I thought looks like key destination points in these videos, notice this one

Second frame from above video

this one

last but not least...

A lot of specific areas and I live not far from one of those, never heard of this...

to me it looks like code, is this a message trying to be relayed, not long ago I heard that terrorists are using youtube to spread their messages in ways undetectable, I got worried where it says ohare airport corridor. Strange IMO

edit on 8-2-2011 by hapablab because: trying to figure out why the last image wont come up

edit on 8-2-2011 by hapablab because: fixing things

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
dunno about anyone else but when i search "ufo" on youtube, and filter by upload day....i get this

"Some search results have been omitted that contain duplicates. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included"

I repeat the search, and i don't see anything like the video shows

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am fairly new here. I don't post much at all but I noticed this when I tried to look at some of those videos. This is from all of the different users and videos that I tried to look at.

"This video contains content from NATOarts. It is not available in your country."

I recently moved to Germany.

I thought it was a little odd.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
On reflection the coverup coincides with the dome on the rock ufo releases on you tube,mmmm....troubles in egypt and ufos over the dome in the rock,kinda makes you think.Remember the stability of society is at stake,think about it,make it harder to find for non conspiracy theorists or extreme fundaMENTALISTS.
Be safe ,definetly a flood to coverup ,or control a media video.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Perhaps - just perhaps.... instead of "Rick Rolling" people - someone out there is trying to 'text roll' the UFO vids...

If this is the case, it will only get worse. I know that the suggestion of spam has come up, but I think that there are many other motives behind this. The only way to combat it is to hit the 'spam' button, but even then - the videos do not appear spam like... so YT might not delete them.

I think what is happening is that 'static' is being applied to the search so that people either don't find what they are looking for - or they get frustrated and give up. Imagine if these vids go viral and people are looking for a UFO documentary, or footage and can only find one true video out of hundreds or thousands.

I have reported all of the accounts involved with this (and other white text on black UFO 'vids') as spam to YT.

I am even thinking of writing them a formal letter detailing what is going on with these strange accounts.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This has been happening for a while now, and its not just ufo pages, its alot of political accounts as well. I believe the last person I saw this being done to was AlienScientist. They mess with the video itself, the counters, the likes and dislikes and so on.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I saw a post on YT that is showing some crazy objects near the sun yesterday and today.
I went to NASA's SOHO site and maxed the resolution and saved a few pictures, then after I zoomed in I almost pooped myself.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo ahead EUVI 195

save images from 2011-07-02 at times
- 06:35:30, 06:55:30 (top left of sun...WOW!!)
also 23:35:30

then 2011-08-02
at time 05:15:30... ALL are the same Pyramid/triangle monster object. This is extremely strange! I'm spooked out here.
edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Would you be able to post the images? I don't have a clue how to use the site you linked to.
Thanks in advance.

Also this is very interesting stuff here, S&F.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Ok first, awesome Thread!!! good job!

Second and I hope to God I am wrong on this and I am just having a conspiricygasm but I noticed what I thought looks like key destination points in these videos, notice this one

Second frame from above video

Etc...

Could it be cynical viral advertising. After all, i'd imagine 'UFO' is one of the most commonly used search criteria.

edit on 9-2-2011 by McGinty because: Edit to remove some of repeated vids

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
We should just flag the hell out of these vids.. I think it's more probable that a person did this, than youtube or the government.

Edit:

I think we should select a few of them, from different channels, and report them as spam..
edit on 9-2-2011 by Alex505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I see our social based websites and cell service being shut-off in the near future

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
IMPORTANT:
PLEASE READ

I believe they are trying to lower the chances of an older video being watched because now people will be sorting through video's that occured in between these posts - my reasoning is because youtube does not give you more than 1000 results, you will get a message similar to:

Sorry, YouTube does not serve more than 1000 results for any query. (You asked for results starting from 2340.)

So i cant go back further than page 50 to see older video's- and yes the black videos with text are back this far - we need a way to go back further!! Maybe someone who knows how to script can change the address in the address bar to go back further?

Please star this post if you agree - I feel this needs urgent attention!
edit on 9-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This is all a marketing plan to sell that aalborg soundtrack. All these videos generate insane amount of traffic and i've seen this done with other products and viral websites.
These reports are being leeched from somewhere, rendered and uploaded automaticly and someone is making huge amount of money from this.
No UFO Cover-up here, trust me.
I worked with professional marketers and they're capable of much more than that. This is going on not only on youtube but other video sites as well.

Googling the link www.google.com... should help you get the point.
Close the thread and don't give the marketer what he wants. A ***tload of traffic.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So many sane ATS members have left thanks to these threads.

ATS is left to the jackals.

I've not seen posts from the most sane folk in months.

Feel proud you guys, you not only idioted off all the only people who were damn well sane, but created a niche for yourself.

I feel damn ill...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
No they are afraid of a world revolution that is in the making , And they probably know that most of these videos are in fact REAL! The revolutionist could be working from the inside out and we will see this going to happen on a global scale watch my words..Italians and the Serbs are also beginning to demonstrate. Civilians all over the world are fed up with all the lying and deceiving and wiki leaks and the massive UFO report are the cause of all this . I will not be surprised if this has some kind of connection with each other . But thats just me thinking ?

great thread S+F
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Feel proud you guys, you not only idioted off all the only people who were damn well sane, but created a niche for yourself.

I feel damn ill...

Well isn't that too bad, yay jackals!!!, go cry some more and if your feeling ill maybe its because its 4 am and your boo hoo'ng about a website, too bad you don't own it or you could of done something about it, go find you "sane" friends and take some pepto, may help that damn ill feeling you have. :-)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've noticed this as well.

They do have legitimate reasons to delete copyrighted content, but they have no problem leaving the ridiculous, far fetched documentaries up.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by badw0lf

I feel damn ill...

Well isn't that too bad, yay jackals!!!, go cry some more and if your feeling ill maybe its because its 4 am and your boo hoo'ng about a website, too bad you don't own it or you could of done something about it, go find you "sane" friends and take some pepto, may help that damn ill feeling you have. :-)

there is no need for a stupid post like that, seriously grow up will you!! its people like YOU that ruin it for the rest of us.........
i dont know about others here but i dont appriceate that behavour, i joined for a reason and its not to see posts like this
edit on 9-2-2011 by scoobyrob because: spelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join