It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Youtube UFO Cover-Up Going On

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I noticed those annoying posts myself and have had to fish thru them to get to new ufo vids very good catch I agree sounds fishy to me as well

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i just search UFO on youtube and i dont see none of those videos maby they took them off by now .....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I saw a post on YT that is showing some crazy objects near the sun yesterday and today.
I went to NASA's SOHO site and maxed the resolution and saved a few pictures, then after I zoomed in I almost pooped myself.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo ahead EUVI 195

save images from 2011-07-02 at times
- 06:35:30, 06:55:30 (top left of sun...WOW!!)
also 23:35:30

then 2011-08-02
at time 05:15:30... ALL are the same Pyramid/triangle monster object. This is extremely strange! I'm spooked out here.
edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Can you post the images.
I am not seeing anything. LOL.

Thanks!
edit on 9-2-2011 by fnsunspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Could it be possible that these accounts where created by the same person or a group in order to execute a mass upload from various IP addresses around the same time? Potentially trying to cause a DDOS Distributed Denial Of Service attack? While what you have come across is indeed strange and a good find at that leaves me guessing it could be legit it could be fake who knows I am open minded. Thanks for sharing this find with us.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As I stated before...

ALL of the text in those videos are coming from THIS site: www.nuforc.org... (you can change the last number in the link, ex: S67143 and it will pull another report).

www.nuforc.org... Is the main page to view the web reports. He is simply Scraping the content, Uploading the text into the videos, Putting music from the soundtrack they are promoting in the background, and simply spamming.

The names on some of the songs in the soundtrack have planet names associated with it. They obviously are gearing the soundtrack towards UFO enthusiast's. This is NOTHING more then spam, There are no TPTB behind any disinfo campaign, and youtube simply hasn't done much because the content in the videos are unique (none of the same text, due to the large database of web reports as seen in the above link) and the fact that they are using a google link (a search URL with their website as the search keyword) in the description instead of a link to their main page.

This is nothing more then that. I do Internet marketing for a living, and i can tell you first hand that this is what they are doing. They are just trying to promote the soundtrack and rank for keywords. Thats it. Nothing more. By still thinking their is something going on, you have done really what they wanted you to do. You have fueled the videos and made sure they have received a ton of clicks, boosted their traffic, and probably put them closer to page one in the search results for keywords associated to the videos. Even if they dont rank for tags, The titles of the videos will help them rank.

Youtube videos usually appear first in the search results, which is why they made a ton of them. They just want you to buy their soundtrack and help promote the site. Please, lets just close this topic and let them be forgotten. Dont help them gain even more traffic and sales.

There are tools that allow of this to be done with a few clicks of a button. I have seen (and even own) some of these tools, and it is VERY easy to do this with multiple accounts. He is using the tools and accounts to spam the crap out of youtube on autopilot. Guaranteed he has 28947923784 reports he can pull from that site, i dont know how far back it goes, but im sure it would take forever for him to run out of unique content to put on these videos. These are ACTUAL web reports that you can submit yourself from the link i showed above.
edit on 9-2-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
As I stated before...

ALL of the text in those videos are coming from THIS site: www.nuforc.org... (you can change the last number in the link, ex: S67143 and it will pull another report).

www.nuforc.org... Is the main page to view the web reports. He is simply Scraping the content, Uploading the text into the videos, Putting music from the soundtrack they are promoting in the background, and simply spamming.

The names on some of the songs in the soundtrack have planet names associated with it. They obviously are gearing the soundtrack towards UFO enthusiast's. This is NOTHING more then spam, There are no TPTB behind any disinfo campaign, and youtube simply hasn't done much because the content in the videos are unique (none of the same text, due to the large database of web reports as seen in the above link) and the fact that they are using a google link (a search URL with their website as the search keyword) in the description instead of a link to their main page.

This is nothing more then that. I do Internet marketing for a living, and i can tell you first hand that this is what they are doing. They are just trying to promote the soundtrack and rank for keywords. Thats it. Nothing more. By still thinking their is something going on, you have done really what they wanted you to do. You have fueled the videos and made sure they have received a ton of clicks, boosted their traffic, and probably put them closer to page one in the search results for keywords associated to the videos. Even if they dont rank for tags, The titles of the videos will help them rank.

Youtube videos usually appear first in the search results, which is why they made a ton of them. They just want you to buy their soundtrack and help promote the site. Please, lets just close this topic and let them be forgotten. Dont help them gain even more traffic and sales.

There are tools that allow of this to be done with a few clicks of a button. I have seen (and even own) some of these tools, and it is VERY easy to do this with multiple accounts. He is using the tools and accounts to spam the crap out of youtube on autopilot. Guaranteed he has 28947923784 reports he can pull from that site, i dont know how far back it goes, but im sure it would take forever for him to run out of unique content to put on these videos. These are ACTUAL web reports that you can submit yourself from the link i showed above.

you nailed that right on! he had four accounts, and they were all similar screennames. they stopped uploading vids about 24 hours ago. the big discovery is that he is scraping the content from a website somewhere, as it would have been alot of work to make 1000 videos by hand. nice job in solving the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Everyone is talking about the now . It could be just a dry run for a later operation. You know, iron out all the problems first. Be more sucessful later. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnsunspace

Can you post the images.
I am not seeing anything. LOL.

same problem here, entered the parameters as you said but no files found

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
As I stated before...

Very VERY WELL DONE! I looked into this a couple days ago when I read it first but couldn't jump to any conclusions regarding the government, they've got too much on their hands. Next I looked into the accounts but couldn't go anywhere from there. You did a nice job on debunking this one. Nice!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Debunked?
So what website is benefiting from the video's? any links?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I need to hire these guys.

I have a sweet video of a product my brother invented, and, is trying to sell, that would love to go viral.

[If you giggle each day at 4:20, click this. If not, don't worry about it
] - these are for herbal tobaccos

edit on 2/9/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: decided to add linkage

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Have you thought of posting a phony event to see what is getting picked up? If some one or thing is monitoring then you might be able to find where its coming from? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
For some reason, I am getting the feeling this whole thing is a set up by someone ....... one person.

I think with all the genuine ideas and theories out there these days that something big is coming, that there are those who are enjoying pulling some legs along the way.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I have been unable to get any images. I know I have seen atleast two other request if you can post what you have so we can get a look.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
the black video boxes does not show up for me. Dont think there is anything to this, just some glitch

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Funny .. I mentioned the fact they pulled info from www.nuforc.org already in an earlier post.. surprised to see someone posting that same fact later on

I'm just glad to see it's stopped.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
For some reason, I am getting the feeling this whole thing is a set up by someone ....... one person.

I think with all the genuine ideas and theories out there these days that something big is coming, that there are those who are enjoying pulling some legs along the way.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

And that's most likely wrong..

The marketing idea is the most plausible idea in the thread so far, he does seem to be right with that suggestion.. and the nuforc.org site is exceptionally easy to scrape information from.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It only takes 1 person to set up these kinds of operations. Sounds like another hoax to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi everybody,
have you checked out this copyright-thing from the post of PHOTOMARK85 on site 6?
I am blocked too in Germany, can see 2 videos in total , only the first too. (@ thisistheschedule)
Did a small research on NatoArts , cannot describe what they are doing in short sentences ... they finance our new international culture....
www.natoarts.com...
''NATOarts is an international arts organization which seeks to promote global security and stability through the exhibition of works of conceptual art.''
''As of 2004, NATOarts activities have been suspended until further notice and its founding members are currently pursuing other projects.''

Right now I am watching the ''AALBORG'' Vid , guess who's got the copyright?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Could we submit a request on behalf of nuforoc or whatever the site is saying that their content is being stolen by this user and flag him.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join