It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Youtube UFO Cover-Up Going On

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by werner76
What do you think about this Obejcts:
Video 4 Jerusalem second 0.11 make stop
www.youtube.com...

Video Nasa Objects
Make stop at 5.49 Minute
www.youtube.com...

Random or?

That's spooky!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsBlink
I figure I ought to toss my few cents into this discussion. Tell me I'm working for the government all you want, but I don't see anything pointing toward this being any sort of cover up at all. Do you really think that a government agency would resort to something as simple and obvious as this? I don't believe they're that stupid.

Someone pointed out that it could be some oddly executed marketing scheme. There's also the very distinct possibility that it's just someone doing this to get a rise of out people. Considering this is on the front page, they didn't do bad. YouTube spamming is by no means a brand new thing, and it would frankly be laughable if that is the government's big UFO cover up plan.

When you ask do you think the government would do something obvious and stupid I have to say yes! Consider that they don't operate for the cowboys they do so for the cattle. They would be content to know that the cowboys amongst their citizens would notice this kind of crap secure in the knowledge that the number of us is small. They did that on purpose that's why say in Oklahoma a majority of high school students can't find the Atlantic Ocean on a map.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by werner76
What do you think about this Obejcts:
Video 4 Jerusalem second 0.11 make stop
www.youtube.com...

Video Nasa Objects
Make stop at 5.49 Minute
www.youtube.com...

Random or?

Those "bird" anomalies have been showing up on those blue and red SOHO images for yrs now, mostly recent yrs but I don't think anyone has conclusively explained what they are. There are eagle symbols used by tyrranical governments throughout history.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
They are back at it again! Different names,channels, and tactics
It is all different, but it has to be the same! This time be sure to check out the actual channel of user, and you will understand more what I mean.

So far, this is what I found.

ParanormalResearchUS
JMS777TV
floridausatv
1earthfamily
shivadamour
sheperdsmusic

This name might be of same group or person....Not sure yet

uyapim

edit on 10-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

WTF... are they spamming any specific search tags? The accounts' channels seem to all be from the same source, not selling music I see. I don't see any spamming under "UFO" search term with them though.
And to whoever said that this may be coming from some delusional sick person.... I agree yes, but what else is there about these sick delusional people? I believe this thread finally put an end to those 4-6 spammer channels that had been dowsing Youtube for 2+ weeks non stop. Good job guys, lets jump on these clowns whenever we see them doing this again.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Youtube must be an anti Tesla agents field day yet whatever UFO video they post they can depost.
Yeah that what I think.
Can't even say I have been active on any UFO video but Tesla posts sure rocks their world.
A lot of posts on youtube knocks out the firewall and that can't be a bug as far as I can
tell in any scans.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

@ADEPT2U - I couldn't agree more! @ ITSBLINK - Have you never heard the term "Government Work?"

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by factbandit

Imagine you are a good spammer/hacker, on the gov't radar, and let's say they want the best experts they are aware of to do what they envision against us cattle to gauge where we're at right now. They probably would do things exactly like this, to see who notices, and then use CNN, MSNBC, NBC "surveys" to gauge where the cattle are on things like more gov't in their homes, more laws, etc. They don't care what we want, they care about how we think.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Cover-up or no cover up, is it really going to stop people from believing in flying saucers?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Has anyone debunked this "airport flashing UFOs" videos yet? I have never seen a couple of these before, are all of these in this video been debunked?
Like I said I check almost every day and I seemed to have missed these 2 different airport angles with a glowing UFO. They look really faked to me, but they appear to be on a news video clip?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Cover-up or no cover up, is it really going to stop people from believing in flying saucers?

Perhaps because flying saucers are real.
The imaginary seems to escape the mind of people but something real has staying power.
That why I think, or one reason to think that flying saucers are real.
Real as the not so imaginary Illuminati perhaps.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Exactly, I don't think a few blank videos will really have an effect on the opinion of flying saucers, however, even the most ardent believer never really knows until he/she has seen one in real life, up close, to be completley free of doubt. From what I can gather, they are from a higher plane of existence, and have materialsed on Earth. Many have been dug up from an ancient civilisation, to be briefly experimented with during the days of WWII, as well as government research into reverse-engineering. It could be that the ones that "crash" are the ones that have "fallen" from the higher reality that they originate from.
edit on 10-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Well the closest I feel seeing an unknown or Tesla ship in the form of the triangle ship
was looking at the high flying trail makers as one flew right in my direction.
I saw one far in the distance and realized I had no time to get a camera.
I arched my back to see the ship fly overhead.
Did not see any shape of a plane only a purple cloud triangle shaped.
On the left side aft of the ship a flickering ball of white light was seen.

An amazing gravity flier as I might call these thing of Tesla now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbandit
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I believe this is truth! There is definitely something going on. GodlikeProductions site has been shut down and pretty much cleaned out! I search every day for sightings from the previous day, and 10 days to a week ago, suddenly - NOTHING! Everything seemed to stop. Further, as trivial as this may seem, on my FB page, while attempting to post about a sighting, last Tuesday (1 wk ago today) every time I typed the word "sighting" it would change to "seeking" - I tried it over and over and the same thing would happen. Then, I did one of those stupid, top friend type applications, and two "friends", number 9 and number 17 came up "anonymous" and no photo appeared in the corresponding spaces when the collage was created. This is very odd considering I have over 350 friends, and the data is collected from folks who visit your page the most. The majority of my FB friends are FB friends because I post what I find each day. Has anyone else had problems with FB? I don't think this is just YouTube - I believe it is across the entire net!

I really hate facebook. Small, small, small talk.... and total loss of privacy! Friends and Realitives who pressure one to daily log in, and then when you do that once a month, they get really mad! Way too much committment and pressure for such small, small ,small talk. My cousin died and she still has a facebook account a year later!
The older people really rely on all this for entertainment that is free.

edit on 10-2-2011 by frugal because: Forgot to write my comment.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I have not taken the time to read ten pages of forum, so I might be repeating someone else's post.

If you post on youtube and enough people watch your videos, then youtube will send you money based on advertising. Maybe someone trying a youtube money making scheme.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Yes, you are all correct. I think we totally lost the trail of these bread crumbs from the original post and went into another place.

I would like to add the replacements to those spammers we lost. Let me introduce you to the new delusional(s)...

UFOCounty
May tard - MayFTW

They seem to share the same Chinese dialect, among other levels of recent spamming. These are suspicious accounts based on time period of mass uploads and the usual odd ball behaviors.

Check out his/her account(s). Seems to be picking up where the recent spammers, and NasaJim, left off.
If you check this account you will find some very strange spamming under UFO recent upload search.

If this is some agency experiment or it's some independent's attempts to sell/spam/annoy the UFO search crowds, "give it a rest... u have been pwned".... beware of these YT accounts.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
dude you have no idea... ive had long important comments just not post...... try again.. no dice..

and some of the best ufo vids ive seen in the last few months (japan, brazil, china) have all been removed rather quickly....

gotta be quick if you want 2 c the good 1's

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Here are loads of UFO Youtube videos posted into one blog here. truthfullookufos.blogspot.com...

Kind Regards
Micky

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is it normal for Youtube channels to be deleted but their videos remain?

When I click on thisistheschedule's account it says:
This channel is no longer available because the user closed their account.

And here is a link to one of their last spam videos from 5 days ago, still working and active:
www.youtube.com...

Same goes for TheCounterclaim's deleted channel's videos:
www.youtube.com...

I was under the impression that when you delete a channel, the videos go with it, unless maybe accessed through the Google cache? Is this normal for YT, especially spammer accounts?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Could be that with that many videos to deal with, it might take a bit of time to update everything, just like it takes time for a freshly loaded video to become visible.

By the way, thanks for the very interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is a government disinfo webiste!! am here just to say that.

FILTH

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join