It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Actually I'm still looking for more stories before I make any assumptions.
Can't find any yet...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Actually I'm still looking for more stories before I make any assumptions.

What additional info do you think more stories will provide?
They found a baby. That's pretty much the whole story. You're not going to find any reliable news story that claims the baby is anything other than a...you guessed it...baby.

Kudos though for looking for more info before jumping aboard the short bus.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d64426098ee9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
First thought.....what if someone left the baby there to start a conspiracy for their own agenda?

Seems a crazy thought but stranger things have happened.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I know right now security is extremely tight there because of the Egypt thing. I bet anyone who enters the Dome on the Rock is watched very closely, but still I suppose anything is possible. This type of thing I heard happens all the time, but I believe this might be the first for this site.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
People abandon, maim and kill babies for religious reasons. How many babies, toddler or children because somoene thinks that God or the Devil or Mickey Mouse told them that the baby was the child of Satan? How many children have been killed because someone thought they needed to "send them to heaven?"

This isn't really any different. Leaving your baby where the whole world will hear about it seems to fit right in.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Star for you. I could bring up babies and microwave ovens, but really, what would be the point. Other than to make the OP understand that some people, don't want children - and they do some weird stuff to get rid of them.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
they will do a dna test see the kid is male but lacks the Y showing for a FACT he doesnt have a father .
o and the moms name will be Mary and no she isnt a virgin (who checked the first time anyway?)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

How do you know it's not a baby from another planet?????

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by eNumbra
Clearly the antichrist; kill it while it's vulnerable.

Wow, great minds think alike, I'm actually headed there now. Wish me luck!

Don't forget to get the special knives from Gregory Peck; you might need them.

Also, do not pick up any stray Rottweilers or black dogs with red glowing eyes of any breed - just as a precaution.

Watch out for wrought iron fence, plate glass movers and stairs!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
you know i realize that all three faiths claim that rock is theirs, but don't the muslims have control of it now.
i bet they will start claiming that its the 12th madi come and its time fir a all out jihad.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Antichrist? Bueller? Bueller?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a lot of people were talking about the honor-kills that could come from the mother being pregnant, but how many will carry their child full-term, through birth without the family noticing?

is it really possible to hide something so obvious for so long?
especially in a culture that would kill you over this? how is that plausible? if yur daughter disappears for 5-6 months and comes back like nothing happened, you are going to be suspicious

so is there a way to tell if it was born in a hospital, or just naturally?
if it wasnt in a hospital the mother might even be dead, if thats what happened. lots of possibilities, but im just curious how the parent/parents would birth the child and abandon it, and nobody could even tell the person was pregnant? they dont pop out that soon, so someone in the area should at least be able to narrow a list of possible mothers

this will be hushed, just watch

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This would make an interesting alternative to project bluebeam...

Get lots of people following their new deity-from-another-world while pulling their puppets strings from behind the scene.

And the youtube videos could have been of a hologram.

Just speculating

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just out of interest I wonder how many other babies have been abandoned at the temple mount. If this is the only one in recorded history then what are the odds that he shows up the same week as the ufo video ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

the same odds of it being carried full term without parental (or anyones) notice.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Just out of interest I wonder how many other babies have been abandoned at the temple mount. If this is the only one in recorded history then what are the odds that he shows up the same week as the ufo video ?

This is very odd and it makes me feel almost certain about this baby being connected to that recent Jerusalem UFO (whether it was fake or not!).
Also check on google how that story of the abandoned "Dome of the Rock" baby is spreading among different online news sites.
I think this baby could very well be either the awaited Illuminati-Antichrist (in case UFO = hoax) or the 2nd comming of JC (in case UFO = real).

Ko3

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We should name it Jesus

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
We should name it Jesus

Oh very original

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Thats an interesting point. If all 3 faiths claim the dome is theirs, then it could be all of their messiahs/antichrists. Something like this could bring on the one world religion/NWO bussiness we are always talking about round these parts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join