It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
LOL Jerusalem Post

thing is just like theOnion.com

but in North Korea.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Don't you guys know yet? He's been coming. If it is HIM then get ready, if it isn't then you should get ready anyways. But either way, stuff's happening, BIG STUFF.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So in the last week we have:

One of the four horsemen of the Apocolypse,

A 'UFO' alledgedly landing at the dome of the rock, then taking off at lightspeed.

A baby found, born around the same time the ship 'landed'.

& a revolution in Egpyt.

All in the same geographical area, all within the same weeks.

This whole thing,
Warrents more than a 'passing glance'.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

As soon as I read your topic title I though of that UFO the other night that descended, hovered and then scrammed out of there straight up at high speed. It would be very easy to believe that here is a special envoy from God to help out in that part of their world. Can we note that it would not be wise for God to send a Christian to counsel the Arabs. It would be well if it were exactly that. A messenger to bring people up to date.

Yeah, I believe in this sort of thing. I believe that there are no particular reasons why God should think only of Christians when deciding an action like this. The errant Muslims need one of their own with a corrective message from God. And it will have nothing to do with changing religions.

OK so that's what I see as being possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So someone left a baby. Is this news? No. It just so happens the location if a favorite among some members here for speculation and rumors.

I feel bad for the kid. Abandoned by parents and a tool of nonsense by conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
So someone left a baby. Is this news? No. It just so happens the location if a favorite among some members here for speculation and rumors.

I feel bad for the kid. Abandoned by parents and a tool of nonsense by conspiracy theorists.

FACE - PALM

2nd line.

He's absolutely right.

Alright guys, from now on... we only cover cases that have already been proven, have evidence for us to oogle, and has been broadcast on every newschannel for a week.

Gone are the days we take chances investigating possibilities of breaking news; Back to reviewing Roswell, Area 51, the dark side of the moon, Obama being black, and the government screwing us!
edit on 8-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
If this baby is up for adoption, well, I might have to adopt him...
edit on 8-2-2011 by youthsavior because: change

Just keep his nanny away from rooftops, be sure not to visit baboons in zoos, and don't let him ride his tricycle when you are near the second-floor banister.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If this is true it would be the anti-christ...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
We should name it Jesus

And then he'll grow up to be a roofer or a guy who mows lawns.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The Dome of the Rock is not a mosque. I doubt the validity of this article.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
reply to post by okbmd

Well this doesn't happen to be any church, this is the original site of the Jewish Temple, later turned into a church and then a shrine and now a mosque for the muslimans. It's not the easiest place to get into, let alone with a baby i'm sure

Can I ask how it is you are sure that it is not an easy place to get into?
Have you been there or is it just a guess?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
This is HEAVY! Dollar to doughnuts the mother is never found... Can almost guarantee the father never will be found. Cant wait to see results of genetic testing! If the results are never disclosed, this should raise huge flag! We should all keep up with this story!

www.israelnews.net...

lol so you say straight to the lab with it for genetic testing
something about that just seems
wrong

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well just in case someone should snuff the baby........just sayin

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If a UFO dropped this baby it is the anti-christ.But even without the UFO dropping the baby it still could grow up to be the anti-chirst.I know not all people believe the anti-christ is real.Could be someone trying to trick people into the anti-christ conspiracy by dropping a baby off in the temple mount just in time for the UFO and Egypt revolution.Or it could actualy be the anti-christ.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Anyways it makes for crazy discussions...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
Not sure where to put this so if Mods feel it needs to be moved, that's ok with me.
Was searching news last night and found an article about a new born baby found inside the Dome of the Rock yesterday. I thought to myself, how for 1 and who would be able to do such a thing as leave a newborn baby inside such a holy and guarded site without anyone knowing.
So I thought with all the Temple Mount UFO stuff going on, maybe it's a trick or something but there is not much information to go on to make any conclusions other than someone left the baby there. This is really weird, so I figured I might show you guys and throw the idea out there that this baby could be Superman, or Mohamed incarnate, Budda, the Mahdi, or maybe even Jesus?
What are your thoughts

the dome of the rock baby

As soon as I saw this article I thought the same thing in relation to the recent UFO sighting above the Dome on the Rock. It could well be a hybrid child left by the Elohim! (I'm Raelian, if you don't understand what I'm talking about, then that being said, you should understand now. lol)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
JPost already reported that the UFO was a hoax.

This child is not even related to the event, and I am irritated to find people grasping at straws to link them...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Well, currently as I understand it, entrance to the Mount is restricted to males over the age of 50. You have to have an Israeli passport showing Israeli citizenship, a letter from the mosliman warkf inorder to enter. Add to that an increased security presence is n place because of fear of mosliman riots because of what's going on in Egypt and events that have haapend there in the past. I'm typing from my iPhone sry about the English

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm a little confused......"weeks old" is alot different than "week" old.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join