It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think its time for a reminder that the baby found is weekS old according to the OP and to remind you all that the UFO over the Dome videos have been shown beyond any reasonable doubt to be a hoax.

There was never a UFO over the Dome of the Rock to have left a baby that was already weekS old before the HOAX of the UFO occurred.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Poor child
, my heart goes out to him, i hope he gets a nice family to look after him.

In my opinion i think it was just a mother abandoning a child, for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If solar maximum is aligning with pole shift, aligning with galactic centralization of our solar system, our Earth is in for a wild wild ride. Thus being said, it is said that during the rapture, god will take those faithful into heaven while the rest remain on Earth. Just in case I have began to repent and pray heavily to the one creator, and I suggest you do the same if any of this is true, because honestly none of us are in any position to claim the truth or untruth of biblical prophecies and so on and so forth.

If the ancient astronaut theory is true, god still descends and takes those faithful to heaven and leaves the others on Earth. If you are faithful of love, light, peace, and a follower of the one truth, congratulations you've just won a ticket aboard the spaceship taking you to your new home planet. But don't look back because your family and friends who decided to flop around in currency and loathsome hatred are witnessing the benefits of this alignment between solar maximum, pole shift, and galactic centralization.

Then again, it may never happen, but who's to say its not a good idea to be ready?

Whatever the case of this may be, the Messiah, or some illegitimate child, it'd behoove you all not to point fingers at one another with ire and accusations of insanity. If anything this is a blatant lesson from the universe, that we are so far gone in our methodical way of thinking, our technological disposition, that we've long lost the mysticism and Gnosticism of our long gone ancestors.

Anything is possible, and history has proven this a thousand times over. two thousand years ago you'd be damned if you prophesied that everyone would communicate with their finger tips, and entire cities were in use of horseless carriages, or a myriad of other things that are going on today. Look deep within your genetic memory and realize that there is so much more to this cosmos than the computer monitor that you sit in front of. There is so much mystery that goes beyond the sciences which explain why that bird is perched on that branch outside of your window. This is a sign that its time for us to wake up and smell the wilted daisies, they've needed our care and attention for a while now.
edit on 12-2-2011 by DakmindAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A weird thing happened to me today.... no really.

I popped down the road for some Rothmans. I entered the shop and this waif-like woman, standing in the vegetable isle took a double-take as I walked by. Didn't think anything of it until, having paid for said cigarettes and turned to leave, to my surprise she was standing right by the exit and intimated she wanted a word. I bent over as to engage in some conversation, peering into her steely blue eyes when she said, quite softly.... 'You're a very special person'. Taken aback a bit [it's not often I receive such complements!] I replied, 'Thank you! Thank you very much! That's very kind of you!' ... which on reflection sounded a bit Pythonesque [but wasn't meant to be]....

erm, nothing to do with this thread I know, but I didn't want to start another & just thought I'd slip it in here. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the timing of those "Dome of the Rock" UFO video's?

The first one came out, and there was some buzz... but it was quickly proven to be a hoax.

Then, a second one came out, and there was some buzz... but it was also proven to be a hoax, however, what the first video got WRONG, the next one did correctly... but still messed up.

The Third video repeated the same pattern, with the prior mistakes being fixed, but still clearly being proven a hoax.

Somebody is trying *REAL* hard to get us to believe something.

And maybe this "Child" is part of that hoax.

Then again....

Maybe people are looking into this baby thing too much.

"It's SPACE BABY JESUS!!!! Don't look at that footage!"

edit on 12-2-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: Space Baby Messiah... Brought to you by Israel(TM)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
so has this been debunked or is this the real thing? or did some mom just leave her kid there?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
crazy talk here for a second. lets assume the vids were real and this kid was baby jesus delivered to the dome via ships. would the whole bible story hold water? would jesus still be magical? could you really bow to a being made and fabricated by another being to manipulate other beings??

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I never gave this thread any attention when I first saw it. But then there was a second thread started and now I can not ignore it so I'll give it a little attention.

This whole idea of a baby apparently abandoned at the Dome of The Rock stinks big time.
First the UFO and now a baby, yeah right. Someone is either trying to pull a fast one or this is for real but not what everybody thinks it is. And or someone wants everybody to think in terms of miracles of some kind. People be careful of what you think this is, hopefully it isn't anything, at least not yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Has anyone found any updated articles about the space baby jesus. Because I can not find any updated information in regards.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It does not even need the baby to have been placed within the Dome, for this to work, just plant the story, then in good time produce the baby to an expectant crowd. It does not need everyone to believe in the reality of the return, just a percentage, because the ones who sit on the fence about it, could swing either way. Staging a second coming was bound to happen at some stage, as it is such a perfect way of manipulating people and events. In my opinion this is the objective here, brainwashing people to follow a cause, once the stories about strange events happening around this baby start to appear, it will convince even the sceptical out there

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrannus
Has anyone found any updated articles about the space baby jesus. Because I can not find any updated information in regards.

That's the thing, it was a very short article with no real information except that a baby was abandoned there and that it was given to the authorities.
It's a story that wants to keep people in wonder, and suspense, and to speculate the most ridicules ideas, like, the return of Christ as a baby, how ridicules is that. Has the population been dumbed down that much? Obviously I guess it has for some. Keep watching t.v., keep on text messaging frivolous messages, immerse yourself in more entertainment, and keep getting your news from the lying main stream media so that you don't see what's really going on.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
It does not even need the baby to have been placed within the Dome, for this to work, just plant the story, then in good time produce the baby to an expectant crowd. It does not need everyone to believe in the reality of the return, just a percentage, because the ones who sit on the fence about it, could swing either way. Staging a second coming was bound to happen at some stage, as it is such a perfect way of manipulating people and events. In my opinion this is the objective here, brainwashing people to follow a cause, once the stories about strange events happening around this baby start to appear, it will convince even the sceptical out there

Oh, there will be a second coming alright, but He won't be coming as a baby. See, that's what has happened to today's society. God has been thrown right out, and now when the day comes that Christ returns no one will realize until it's too late. Nobody knows anything anymore about anything biblical only a few knows the truth. A large amount of the population has allowed themselves to be deceived and caught up.

And I know that there will be people condemning this idea, oh well, that's how it's got to be.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The 4th Horseman caught on news Report of Egypt protest

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Messenger
The 4th Horseman caught on news Report of Egypt protest

www.youtube.com...

I think that was just an optical illusion, than again you just never know.

Everybody is just looking for something.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Three seperate points to make on this thread.

First, Not sure what to think about the supposed debunking videos. Quite frankly, they seem just as likely to be manipulated by a de-bunker as the originals could be by a hoaxer. I have watched the two original videos and they look possible. Discounting the drunks' video as a hoax (the voices and reactions simply didn't seem right to me), the thrid one (by the dater's in the car) seems to back up the first two. Naturally, with today's photo-shopping it could all be a hoax. But my question to anyone here would be 'with today's video manipulation and CGI technology, how would anyone ever be able to prove a real video from a hoax'? Unless, hundreds of witnesses all recorded an event at the exact same time, presumably ruling out a hoax, there will always be a question. [And even then, something tells me that some folks here would still invent reasons why it was a hoax].

Second. The original point of this thread was an abandoned baby at the Dome of the Rock. Personally, I see several intriguing issues here. Frist, as women are not allowed to co-mingle with men in a mosque, but instead have a separate area, I am wondering which area the baby was found in. If found in the women's area, I would say that the baby was a routine (excuse the word) abandonement, probably by someone who had a child out of wedlock; they do kill women for such things over there. However, if the baby was found an area off-limits to women, I would be much more curious. The sight of a man bringing a newborn into a mosque would most certainly be unusual and bound to draw the notice of someone; thereafter, leaving that same baby behind would be easier to solve. If left in the men's area, I find it unusual and highly intriguing. Afterall, if you must abandon a baby, there are soooooooo many other less conspicuous places to do ti and get away with it, and not fear being caught or reprisal. So having said all this, an abandoned baby in the Dome of the Rock is indeed noteworthy. What it means exactly only time will tell.

Third. The coincidence of these two events around the same time is very curious. If hoaxed it means the hoaxers intend to create a connection between the two events, to some nefarious end. [Nefarious because, to make the one event happen, someone had to either kidnap a baby, or give birth to one specifically to play into this hoax, and in any case abandone that baby as part of the plot]. Even in a land as troubled as Jerusalem, I find this hard to believe. Which leads me to consider that these events are both real and connected. In which case, something very special has just occured and we here have been a virtual witness to it. To what end, only time will tell, and which I will not personally speculate on.

But I will say this - that there are actually very few events of great historical significance that are recognized as such by witnesses at the time. Only after time has been allowed to bring seeminly insignificant events into full and awesome fruition do we then say 'Man, who knew?'. It is the unplanned, and perhaps even inconceivable events that heave the world into new eras, not the measured steps of an anticipated plan.

So fellow ATSers, think about what has just occured over and in the Dome of the Rock, along with the other events still unfolding in that region, and just keep it in mind. And if you do, you may find yourself one day saying 'Man, Who knew?.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just wanted to get this back up on the board to see if anyone has heard anything new on this. I did a web search, but only found the original article. It has bothered me ever since it happened and periodically I will search the news. For all the buzz it got when it happened they sure are quiet about it now. Bump for an update....if there is one!

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join