It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Well if the world is going to end and I,m wandering with this one eyed giant , He could be a good companion to keep the bad guys of my back!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is HEAVY! Dollar to doughnuts the mother is never found... Can almost guarantee the father never will be found. Cant wait to see results of genetic testing! If the results are never disclosed, this should raise huge flag! We should all keep up with this story!

www.israelnews.net...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
Not sure where to put this so if Mods feel it needs to be moved, that's ok with me.
Was searching news last night and found an article about a new born baby found inside the Dome of the Rock yesterday. I thought to myself, how for 1 and who would be able to do such a thing as leave a newborn baby inside such a holy and guarded site without anyone knowing.
So I thought with all the Temple Mount UFO stuff going on, maybe it's a trick or something but there is not much information to go on to make any conclusions other than someone left the baby there. This is really weird, so I figured I might show you guys and throw the idea out there that this baby could be Superman, or Mohamed incarnate, Budda, the Mahdi, or maybe even Jesus?
What are your thoughts

the dome of the rock baby

Interesting find. It's mentioned in the article that the baby is about a week old, that means he/she was born (or delivered) on the night of the UFO sighting (insert twilight zone music here)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Clearly the antichrist; kill it while it's vulnerable.

I've got to agree with the poster that said this is the worst thing that could have happened in conjunction with the ufo sighting/hoax. All manner of batty ideas are going to come out of this.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The "baby" was WEEKS old , with an "S" people , the article did not say the baby was a week old .

And , this is such a big story , that the JP afforded it an AMAZING 3-1/2 line article . Seriously , it's not the first time that a baby has been dropped off at a church .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Most probably a teen pregnancy and unwanted baby. If the baby is Jewish, the parents would be found soon enough through the IDF DNA bank of all soldiers (male and female). If the baby is Arab, no hope in hell of finding the parents.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Baby abandoned at Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem
By MELANIE LIDMAN
02/07/2011 22:08

Is it just me or does Ms. Lidman's article consist of two sentences?

"police reported" is not much of a story.....

link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Wow, great minds think alike, I'm actually headed there now. Wish me luck!

link   
reply to post by okbmd

Well this doesn't happen to be any church, this is the original site of the Jewish Temple, later turned into a church and then a shrine and now a mosque for the muslimans. It's not the easiest place to get into, let alone with a baby i'm sure

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No freaking way!

I dont know if i should laugh at how this was probably a fluke... and be blown into an odd story like this one...

Or just think for a moment and remember that mothers who cannot take care their children abandon them near churches or hospitals because that leaves the parent as anonymous as possible.

Jeez.... just when you thought the Israel UFO subject was dying out; this happens.

Are there any other reports of mothers leaving their newborns on this site in the past? (I am assuming there were... we have mothers do that here in the states at churches/hospitals.)

Hmmmmm

this is a very interesting turn of events... Wonder whats up with this baby.
edit on 2/8/2011 by ugie1028 because: Keyboard Fail.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by eNumbra

Wow, great minds think alike, I'm actually headed there now. Wish me luck!

im sorry i know your being sarcastic, but this is what is wrong with society today
to make a joke about killing a baby - even if just a joke, is still sick
and i know immediatly ill be told `oh lighten up he didnt mean it literally`
but for the thought to even cross somebodys mind of making a joke about killing a baby is really a reflection of today`s society

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
awwww poor baby! at least the child wasn't killed in the womb. good for the mom! I can't imagine how hard it must be over there for young ladies who get pregnant without being married, and who have to face being stoned to death because of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by margret68

Oh lighten up he didn't mean it literally.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2744757f58c.jpg[/atsimg]

But in this case it is more likely to be a falafel roll.
Bet it was the extra garlic sause that had 'em tricked...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
awwww poor baby! at least the child wasn't killed in the womb. good for the mom! I can't imagine how hard it must be over there for young ladies who get pregnant without being married, and who have to face being stoned to death because of it.

your making a big mistake!
taliban/islamic extremist law is not apparent in israel
israel is mainly a jewish state, the minority being religious orthodox jews and the majority being regular secular jews

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
oh come on people! This is a great story especially when the pictures of the UFO look like an Angel.
no wonder the UFO story is being debunked and there is very little news about the baby

if i were religious i'd be first to church on sunday

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
New video of week old baby at temple mount found!! (Breaking News!!!!)

edit on 8-2-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by margret68
im sorry i know your being sarcastic, but this is what is wrong with society today
to make a joke about killing a baby - even if just a joke, is still sick
and i know immediatly ill be told `oh lighten up he didnt mean it literally`
but for the thought to even cross somebodys mind of making a joke about killing a baby is really a reflection of today`s society

The anti-christ is no normal baby; despite being only weeks old he has the power to ensnare minds with but an adorable look and a soft coo. A baby anti-christ is the most dangerous baby.

Also, lighten up. Yes it's a joke about killing a baby; but it's a joke that takes a shot at society itself and how the connected ufo hoax and abandoned baby at a holy sight will be looked at.

i was just getting it in before someone made a thread on it.

edit on 2/8/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by margret68
your making a big mistake! taliban/islamic extremist law is not apparent in israel

You are telling me that Muslim girls in that area aren't honor killed or beaten for being with a boy let alone getting pregant by him? You never know what happens behind closed doors and I have no doubt that young girls over there are scared .. especially young pregnant and unwed muslim girls.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

This is what his mate thought of it all....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join