It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Not sure where to put this so if Mods feel it needs to be moved, that's ok with me.
Was searching news last night and found an article about a new born baby found inside the Dome of the Rock yesterday. I thought to myself, how for 1 and who would be able to do such a thing as leave a newborn baby inside such a holy and guarded site without anyone knowing.
So I thought with all the Temple Mount UFO stuff going on, maybe it's a trick or something but there is not much information to go on to make any conclusions other than someone left the baby there. This is really weird, so I figured I might show you guys and throw the idea out there that this baby could be Superman, or Mohamed incarnate, Budda, the Mahdi, or maybe even Jesus?
What are your thoughts

the dome of the rock baby

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is amazing we must wait and see if any genetic differences are present or spiritual.
I hope its not a game.
S&F
edit on 2/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Oh of course, somebody would, wouldnt they.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is the strangest thing I've heard in a hot minute! How I pray this is linked with the sightings there...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it could be planned with all the commotion surrounding the ufo stuff. I doubt we will ever hear anything more about it. But it sure is odd

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
this will be interesting to
watch unfold.

a bright star-like object over
the dome, some consider a UFO
or a hoax, then a baby is found.

Either divine providence or elaborate hoax (Psy-Op).
still on the fence right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If this baby is up for adoption, well, I might have to adopt him...
edit on 8-2-2011 by youthsavior because: change

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
oh wow!
i know according to ats the ufo was a hoax, but if it was a spaceship droping off a baby jesus or something that would be so cool

+2 more 
link   
Having been to the church of the rock I can say there are lots of nooks and crannies that someone could slip into to leave a baby in. Lots of babies get abandoned and it's most likely so young girl who doesn't want the baby and is afraid to tell her parents she got pregnant.

link   
reply to post by youthsavior

But what if it has one eye and grows up to be a giant? Would you want it then?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
by the way i quote from the article

`a weeks old baby was found`
a week huh? that would fit right in

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yeah probably, wouldn't you wan't to witness such a fascinating child growing up... I don't think he/she will grow into a cyclops though...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this will be interesting to
watch unfold.

a bright star-like object over
the dome, some consider a UFO
or a hoax, then a baby is found.

Either divine providence or elaborate hoax (Psy-Op).
still on the fence right now.

yes i know its been done to death on here but i am not willing to declare the temple mount ufo a hoax, simply because of mobile phone footage, sorry

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
$10 says it's those gosh darned aliens again lol. Too bad the mother and father aren't there

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by margret68

Hey you're right! Didn't think about that. So this baby was born around the same time or exactly when the ufo appeared over the Dome of the Rock. That's sorta spooky

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Is baby in Vatican possession?
edit on 2/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Anybody watch wrestling? CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING? apparently its making a baby lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Anybody watch wrestling? CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING? apparently its making a baby lol

seeing at the rock hasnt wrestled since 2004 and his last full time wwe schedule was 2002, whatever he is cooking is extremely mouldy by now

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This just in, the baby was found walking and talking at the ripe age of one week old. Sorry, I had to. I will laugh hysterically if "they" start trying to portray this as some big UFO- Savior connection. The savior story is there for a reason, and its working quite well actually.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is probably the worst thing that could have happened regarding this so called "UFO" sighting.

If it's even true.

If.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join