It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Question: How well guarded is the dome of the rock that it would be impossible for this to happen?

I'm thinking this is not much different from leaving a baby at a site where it will be found alive and picked up by social services eventually. Perhaps she did not want the child and this was her was of "giving the baby back to God"? But all this sort of depends on the odds of someone being able to gain access to the site.

Peace & Respect,

AS

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

It is guarded in the sense that there is electronic survalance at the site and armed men with guns, but at the same time thousands of people pass through the Dome of the Rock every day, some worshippers, some tourists, some with children, some without.

It really wouldn't be that difficult to walk in and leave a child behind there.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

jewish people claim because of abraham and the temple, christains claim it becuase of jewish roots, the crusaders
also believed that the temple stood here, Muslims believe that mohammad, saw his visions here and went up to haven from here. i don't know about islam, but for jewish and christain i think more like the false prophet.

and everybody better hope that wacko in iran dont hear about this, he's been waiting fo the 12th inmam

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
New video of week old baby at temple mount found!! (Breaking News!!!!)

edit on 8-2-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

And noooow...I'm off to convince my husband we need a 3rd child

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Can we all please please make a pact that we will not start worshipping this child. Even if it ends up having supernatural powers and talking about peace and love.

Sounds like some anti-christ bs to me.

Even if there is a huge earthquake that splits the United States in half, no super baby will save us. You can save yourself.

I know you all know better, but you never know... We should make a pact.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rareredhead

no i look to the sky for jesus,the bible plainly states he will come from the sky and bring all his host of heaven with him. and that the anti christ will stand in the temple. not sure what the jewish faith or islam say.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Did anyone notice 3 wise men hanging around on camels

or maybe a shepherd with some lambs ...

edit on 8-2-2011 by xsheep because: fix the smiles

edit on 8-2-2011 by xsheep because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by margret68
by the way i quote from the article

`a weeks old baby was found`
a week huh? that would fit right in

Was the UFO a week ago?
Wait a second, how did the baby eat for a week?
Water?
Falling off the fence towards hoax or psyops now. Sorry.

link   
OMG - I want to adopt that baby! That baby is going to be the most sought after in the adoption agencies. If this is true then the plot thickens and puts the debunkers to shame. Waiting closely to see how this pans out.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by eNumbra

Clearly the antichrist; kill it while it's vulnerable.

That never works. Don't you watch movies. The baby always barely escapes and grows up even stronger through the adversity. If you are really afraid of it, raise it up in the public school system here in the U.S. That should shunt it effectively.

DC school system to be sure.
I am not ever going on the record as saying never, but I agree with no kill. But Americanize it. With all our poisoned food stock and guns, he won't be around for long. LOL
But all joking aside, don't kill the baby. It, like most, is here for a reason, good or ill.....
Besides for all the religious: You won't be admitted by what this baby does. You will be admitted by what you did or did not do - as in follow your own religion's laws and not be hipocrites.
Woo hoo, now Claus, where's my space ship.

edit on 8-2-2011 by DaWhiz because: grammer

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Haven't they been reporting a large star here and there around the world - it must be to lead everybody to the baby.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Does anyone else believe it's wrong to connect this abandoned child to the UFO phenomenon (be it the UFO phenomenon was true or a hoax?). The ONLY reason why this may be making the news is because of the fact of the UFO videos and the new found attention it has brought to the dome. The news may be looking for anything closely related to the dome at this point for no other reason then that it is a parallel event in regards to the dome. News agencies tend to do this all the time for seemingly sensationalism.

Peace & Respect

AS
edit on 8-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: structure

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In all honesty...It is most likely someone giving the baby up. The dome of the Rock has been in the news extensively and someone probably figured it is the best place to put it.

This type of situation is going on in the middle east everywhere. Many babies are murdered for the simple fact that they are female and they do this as a form of population control. There are many stories that you can google with just a few key words. If you do, be prepared for some graphic pictures

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by margret68
by the way i quote from the article

`a weeks old baby was found`
a week huh? that would fit right in

Not "week" as in one, but "weeks" as in several.
As much as I would like to believe the messiah is here (I have traffic court next week and need a GOOD excuse)
I don't believe this is related to the UFO mystery.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

I hope he wasn't found sitting on the abomination of desolation going potty, or anything like that.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great find OP.

reply to post by Raud

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I've heard this somewhere before........................................

Wait i've got it!!!!!

It's that holdiay we spend tonnes of money on useless junk and throw it under a plastic tree and then kill a bunch of animals and feast!!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok so IF the baby was left by the so called Dome Alien's during the 'flash' then why wasn't it noticed lying there the following morning? Aren't there people in and out of the Dome daily on which case they would of noticed it then and not a week later?

Maybe the girl and the guys in the 'car video' along with the baby need to go on Maury Povich show and get a DNA test because it could be that one of them "Is the father!"

just sayin.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

When I saw this headline, my jaw dropped. A baby found in the mosque! I am so on the fence about the sighting, wanting to believe it, but having not seen it first hand I remain skeptical. Coincidence? Hoax? To soon to tell.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
personally I think it's just someone left the baby there or "planted" him there for the purpose to hype up the media and everyone around the world, only thing else i could think of, maybe hes the "anti Christ"?? who knows..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join