It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
reply to post by okbmd

Well this doesn't happen to be any church, this is the original site of the Jewish Temple, later turned into a church and then a shrine and now a mosque for the muslimans. It's not the easiest place to get into, let alone with a baby i'm sure

In the 70's when I was there you could wander around on your own, there where parts locked and a little area around the rock that was roped off but lots of people leaned over to touch the lamps around the rock. Heck we had a stroller we where pushing in there.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Clearly the antichrist; kill it while it's vulnerable.

That never works. Don't you watch movies. The baby always barely escapes and grows up even stronger through the adversity. If you are really afraid of it, raise it up in the public school system here in the U.S. That should shunt it effectively.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by eNumbra

Clearly the antichrist; kill it while it's vulnerable.

That never works. Don't you watch movies. The baby always barely escapes and grows up even stronger through the adversity. If you are really afraid of it, raise it up in the public school system here in the U.S. That should shunt it effectively.

strange you should mention it
i was watching escape from the planet of the apes where zera and cornelius come to earth and are killed, and supposedly their baby too, but he survives and grows up to lead the ape revolt against the humans

link   
I, for one, welcome our new Jesus overlord

link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
reply to post by margret68

Hey you're right! Didn't think about that. So this baby was born around the same time or exactly when the ufo appeared over the Dome of the Rock. That's sorta spooky

now this is weird, considering

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

WOW! Fascinating find!!
Makes my mind run riot with ideas! I'll be watching this closely, but alas, I think we won't be hearing much more about it....Can always hope though!
S&F

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If he starts to age rapidly, speak, and display powers then we should worry he is the anti Christ, Dejjal, or deceiver. I don't know what he is called in the jewish religion. Do they have a deceiver too?

Anti Christ and Dejjal are basically the same thing in both Christian and Muslim religions. A deceiver. He will cause Christian and Muslim and all other religions to follow him. Those who are weak in faith will think he is Jesus/Mahdi.

Remember a Deceiver will come first. Whoever is coming soon is a deceiver. How will someone deceive both Christians and Muslims? How will Jew, Christians, Muslims and all other religions come together under one authority? Whatever he will be able to do, it will seem god-like. The powers of healing and peace if you follow him, but if you don't, his power will be destructive to you. He may spring up gardens in the desert, heal people, feed the world, and cause great signs to appear in the sky (holograms most likely, or some sort of space weaponry to call down fire from the sky). But it is all tricks, technology he uses to trick people. We will see things we have never seen before, but it will all be carefully orchestrated. Remember whatever technology the powers that be have, they only let us see what they want us to see. What we are seeing now is the old stuff. The technology they have hidden will astound us when we are not ready for it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
it's a boy! didn't notice that point until now actually

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Huh. Posting a reply to subscribe. There is only one report on this, albeit in several different places. Very wierd...worth watching...could mean anything really. Or nothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

So are supposed to listen to him or what???

Where do you think he's from?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Of course it would be a boy. Antichrist, Dejjal is a male. If it were a female no one would worry. They'd just put her in an orphanage. I bet this baby will be watched closely to see if he shows any signs of powers or can be manipulated by the powers that be, shaped into a future leader.

I almost feel sorry for him, because he could be brainwashed and truly believe he has powers. All the while someone else is pushing buttons behind the scenes to release holigrams and miraculous sights. When or if he does find out what is going on, he will already be brainwashed and too far gone. The demons will have him by then, and they will make it seem like he is doing wonderful things.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
If he starts to age rapidly, speak, and display powers then we should worry he is the anti Christ, Dejjal, or deceiver. I don't know what he is called in the jewish religion. Do they have a deceiver too?

in hebrew

their messiah is called

`moshiach`
the annointed one

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

You absolute legend.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's amazing, the size of people's imaginations here.
I'm not saying what this is or isn't...
But what it's going to be is a good story to follow up on.

There's not much info off either site in the OP, about 1 full paragraph.
So obviously this is either huge news, and 'they' are squashing it, or it has happened before.

What would amaze me...if this baby grows up fast...
Then I might get worried!

Good find!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Can't be anti-christ.

Could be Imam Mahdi.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg

Yes they do, and then to make things slightly more confusing some jews are expecting two Messiahs ( Moshiach ben Josef and Moschiach ben David) to turn up, the first of which will be killed by the deceiver (false Messiah / Anti-Christ ) leading to the ascension of the second as the King Messiah (in some interpretations).

On topic this particular baby is reported as being weeks old, someone probably just abandoned it there knowing the clergy would look after it. It's hardly uncommon for people to walk through the Dome of the Rock with babies and small children, nor is it uncommon for people to abandon children to the temples.

Now if a newborn baby had appeared out of thin air, surrounded by a nimbus of light, in front of a gathering of the faithful at the rock, then perhaps the crazyness going on in this thread would be a bit more justified.
edit on 8-2-2011 by maskfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I knew the Jewish believed in a Messiah to come, but do they also believe in the one that deceives? The false one? For surely the same one that deceives Christians and Muslims will have them deceived as well. Everyone will look at him and see a savior at a very pivotal point on the Earth. It will seem like the Earth is going to end, then he will come and have all the answers. He will feed the hungry and unite everyone.

Maybe he will say he is an alien, one of a master race that seeded us here. Maybe he will say all religions saw aliens at a time when humans could not explain what they were seeing, and each person begin to call them gods by many names. It will seem to make a lot of sense. Even the elite, or those with a lot of faith in their God, may be deceived. He will use science, to deceive scientists. He will reason or logic for those who need absolute logical answers. He will use aliens or spirituality or ghosts or anything people follow. Everyone will hear just the right answers. Everything will seem to make so much sense.

But always you'll have to be near him for his miracles to work, or standing in a special place, or looking at the right angle. If you just walked away from it all, to a far away isolated spot, it would fade away.

It says that if anyone comes to you and and says to go to a mountain because he is there, or go stand in a certain place to see him, that it is fake. If you have to be in a certain city or standing in such and such a spot, then it is a hologram

. Because if you just walk away or look at it from another angle, or you just aren't near enough to it, then it will not work. I am sure they can put a hologram over an entire city. I still think they need a bit of cloud cover or fog to project onto, but maybe they can do it out over the blue clear sky. I wouldn't know for sure. But if you aren't in the right spot, people might be posting it on the news or facebook or call you or tweet you to go to a certain place to see it. If you go and look, then you are going to be deceived too. Even if you just think you will go and look because you are curious, don't go. Even if you think your faith is enough and you just want to see how it works. Don't go.

Instead turn away from it, go into your home and don't look or listen.

I think we will begin to see more cloudy skies, because that is what is needed for the deception. When you look at satelite images of the earth, there is a lot more storms and cloud cover. How big can a Hologram be? I don't know. Maybe just over one city, but maybe over a larger area. But they will need power, generators to power them. Look for new generators in strange places.

If God is really coming back, he will cause blind, deaf, everyone, regardless of disabilities, everyone will see and hear. No one will have time to go and tweet about it, or post about it, or go and talk about it on the news. I think everyone will just see and hear. You won't have to turn to your neighbor to tell them. You won't have to drive to a certain mountain or go to a certain city to be in just the right spot to see him coming back. If you are in your home, scuba diving, in a cave, in an airplane, spelunking in a cave, where you are when God comes back, you will see. No one will have to tell you about it, you won't have to read about it, you won't have to drive for many hours to get to a special spot, you'll just see.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
I'm not saying what this is or isn't...

I am.

It's a baby.
It's not the antichrist.
It's not an alien.
It's not a demon.

It's just a baby.

Get a grip, people.