It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by cluckerspud

Carry on worshipping your music and pretending you are good and all, take time to reflect here and there and dream of making it big.

Cause everything is jusssst fine.

Who's to say s/he's worshipping music? And how isn't faith in one's self, and acceptance that others have their own faiths and beliefs (such as believing a consciousness shift has, or has not, occurred), close-minded or non-reflective? Just because s/he works in music doesn't mean they want to make it big, either.

Seems to me some people are for lack of a better word content to keep doing what they're doing, keeping an eye open and an ear to ground in case something does happen, but no need to put all your eggs in one basket and commit yourself to something you deem speculative, and that can't really be proven one way or another.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulsofwe

What is the difference...if it is of no concern to you or anyone else why would you care ??

Every musician i know is into the religion of the music itself, i have never seen anything to the contrary...

Well, i for one keep an ear to the ground and i see that to keep doing what one is doing, is just what has gone on forever, and has NEVER advanced anything... more of the same is what BORES me personally.
edit on 10-2-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Man, i have done some spiritual research , some incredible meditation , and i find these guys research fascinating and i see why it has resistance.

Tell me about this research you have seen, you keep telling us that this is wrong and offering no options otherwise, i am not about to read 800 different peoples books on the subject, so if you have anything of interest give a clue other than saying that this can be nothing but garbage.

I personally am going through incredible things in my life and i can see what they mean with this research, NO i do not buy all of it entirely, i am more open-minded to things than almost anyone...i have experienced '___' and amazing levels of vibration, I personally am NOT content to wait for nothing anymore, and i find it interesting this calendar is literally BANG ON, as to how i feel, and the Shamans around me are all in agreement,

Like it or not things are changing super fast, and more so than ever...i am tired of people using the old ways to describe everything, in person this is alot easier for me... anywhoo

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So at mid-night tonight exactly at 12:01 am .... what should we expect ? I dont like surprise .... I'm telling you

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I suggest you read all of the articles on Johan Normark's blog pertaining to Calleman. Normark is an actual archaeologist who has studied the Mayans and has made a number of posts showing Calleman for the charlatan that he is. In many of these posts he cites published articles that contradict the things that Calleman says. I suggest starting with this article.

2012: Prophet of nonsense #1: Carl Johan Calleman – 2012? No, 2011!
edit on 10-2-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

The Gregorian calender was created by Man and therefore is not accurate.

The Gregorian calendar is accurate. When it was placed into use it was known that it had a certain precision. It was deemed acceptable and that changes to increase its precision were too complex and unimportant.

Mayan, Hebrew calenders were created with the guidance of "God's".

Not true at all. The Hebrew calendar is a lunar calendar. The Mayan calendar came from the Olmecs. The claim of the precision of the Mayan calendar comes from a study that points out that on average the Mayan calendar is more accurate. The Gregorian calendar could have been made more accurate, but the introduction of more complexity was considered unimportant.

They are much more advanced than our simple calender.

Prove it. The Mayans had a large number of calendars. They had a complex system where entire calendars such as the long count that fallen out of use long before Columbus arrived in the New World. Our simple calendar is as accurate as it needs to be for people to plant crops and do the things that people need to do for thousands of years.

When 1999 changed over to 2000, it meant nothing, because it was not aligned to an accurate calender.

Very, very wrong. It meant something to all of those chumps that forked over money to frauds and hoaxers writing books on the subject. It meant something to more people than the few chumps that think that the long count calendar that even the Mayans had tossed int he garbage long, long ago meant something.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I take it you are not familiar with Popol Vuh and other Mayan writings from where the association between 2012 and an apocalypse are derived from.

The date for 2012 is not mentioned in the Popul Vuh. Please show me one place in the Popul Vuh where that date is mentioned if you want to support your claim.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

Well...it is the 11th Feb in Australia already 1.05 pm to be exact...
...no new consciousness here yet...how is it working for you?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Anything happening yet ? We need members living in countries that have passed to new consciousness tell us how they feel.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
woah.....

2589 x 3659 = 9473151

I just thought of the numbers, visualized them and then BAM! 9473151 popped into my head.

EDIT: i can now crap out ice cream on command! as of 12:41 am 2/11/2012, someone else try, just concentrate on ice cream
edit on 10-2-2011 by vermonster because: pooped out ice cream

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
wait...i feel something....

nope just the beer....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Today's the day, nothing yet

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
PaR3v,
Thanks for the reminder, my friend!

As expected, there is a whole lot of talking ,
and very little understanding.

Nice to see some here with their minds right though.
lol

There is a great book on this very subject..
By an awesome man named Daniel Pinchbeck.
(also wrote "Breaking open the Head") another great book..

But the book Im referring to is titled "2012, The Return Of Quetzalcoatl."

You should buy the book~
But you can get it online for free, as an e-book, if funds are low.

It is nothing like you may think it is.. (it's different than even I thought! In a good way) lol ..
But it's very well done..
and goes into many things that concern and interest all of us here, everyday...
And it's not all "airy-fairy" as some would call some of the stuff on these subjects. lol

He goes a lot into the "consciousness" aspect of it all..

The acclaimed metaphysical epic that binds together the cosmological phenomena of our time, ranging from crop circles to quantum theory to the resurgence of psychedelic drugs, to support the contention of the Mayan calendar that the year 2012 portends a global shift-in consciousness, culture, and way of living-of unprecedented consequence

Pinchbeck, journalist and author of the drug-riddled psychonaut investigation Breaking Open the Head, has set out to create an "extravagant thought experiment" centering around the Mayan prophecy that 2012 will bring about the end of the world as we know it, "the conclusion of a vast evolutionary cycle, and the potential gateway to a higher level of manifestation." More specifically, Pinchbeck's claim is that we are in the final stages of a fundamental global shift from a society based on materiality to one based on spirituality. Intermittently fascinating, especially in his autobiographical interludes, Pinchbeck tackles Stonehenge and the Burning Man festival, crop circles and globalization, modern hallucinogens and the ancient prophesy of the Plumed Serpent featured in his subtitle. His description of difficult-to-translate experiences, like his experimentation with a little-known hallucinogenic drug called dripropyltryptamine (DPT), are striking for their lucidity: "For several weeks after taking DPT, I picked up flickering hypnagogic imagery when I closed my eyes at night ... In one scene, I entered a column of fire rising from the center of Stonehenge again and again, feeling myself pleasantly annihilated by the flames each time." Pinchbeck's teleological exploration can overwhelm, and his meandering focus can frustrate, but as a thought experiment, Pinchbeck's exotic epic is a paradigm-buster capable of forcing the most cynical reader outside her comfort zone.

Daniel Pinchbeck on 2012: The Truth Behind the Doomsday Hype

The Classical Maya developed a highly sophisticated civilization in the Yucatan and Guatemala that vanished 1,000 years ago. They were extraordinary architects and astronomers, and developed methods of timekeeping that are far more precise than our Western calendar system. Although we destroyed most of their scrolls, our archaeologists have discovered that the Maya looked toward the year 2012 – specifically the date December 21, 2012 – as the end of a "Great Cycle" of 5,125 years on their Long Count calendar. According to the Mayan creation myth, the Popol Vuh, such cycles end with the destruction of the old way of life and the inception of a new world. Many scholars agree that the Classic Maya pointed to this time, around the year 2012, as the juncture between one world age and the next.

As we approach the threshold, it becomes more and more difficult to escape the feeling that the Maya had mysterious foreknowledge about our time. We are currently in the throes of an ecological crisis, brought about by human activity, which threatens us with disaster if we do not immediately change our ways. Basic resources such as fuel, water, and food are becoming scarce around the world. Many scientists have predicted cataclysm due to climate change and pollution that could lead to the extinction of the human species in a short span of time. On the other hand, we are also experiencing a massive leap in human consciousness. Our world is now meshed together through communications technology and social networks that act as a "global brain." We can transmit new ideas and transformative practices instantly across the world.

In my book, 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, I proposed that what happens in "2012" depends on what humanity decides to make of it. We might see global famines and wars and increasing misery, or we might decide to institute a new planetary culture based on empathy, alternative economic systems, sustainable design, and an equitable sharing of wealth. According to the prophecies held by the Maya and other indigenous cultures, we may integrate modern scientific knowledge with Eastern spiritual wisdom and indigenous shamanism, leading to a new understanding of the physical and psychic cosmos. Rather than "doomsday," 2012 could be a time of positive transformation and the opening to a new way of life.

We don't have to blindly accept it and "believe" it,
but we can take the information provided and see it if can help us, and/or make sense to us.

Thanks again PaR3v!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well, it's 3:00 am CST and nothing new to report here. I say, Bring it On already. I think I could use a new consciousness level.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Just ate some crackers + cheese and drink a class of wine ..... NOTHING happen yet!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If no new consciousness would arrive here today can we move this to the HOAX forums?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

You gotta give it a few minutes

2nd

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e81086f6ee5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Am I too late for the door prize?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What we might want to do is wait and watch for a new wave of threads about new energies coming in and new mystical experiences. Remember all those threads that popped up after the solstice eclipse and the new year about new energies and symptoms of awakenings? I think thats how we will tell if we are going into a new consciousness. Not by a handful of folks anxiously watching a clock.

Right now there is no unusual activity at the GCP. I know all the skeptics are anxious to debunk the whole notion and all the open-hearted people are anxious for a mystical experience, but I think we need to just wait and see what sort of threads pop up over the next few weeks and keep an eye on the GCP dot.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

edit on 11-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join