It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
do you really beleive this crap? or you just making a thread based on someone elses crap?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Every day to me is a "new consciousness".

A new way to look at things, a reset on life, another chance.

I am afraid that if others do not feel this way, we are in for quite a reckoning.

But I assure you, I will not be worried about such meaningless suggestions.

Just turn on your mind, there is your "new consciousness" today, Feb 7th.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
well this information has been around for a while now. just thought i'd post it and remind you...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

edit on 7-2-2011 by angelwrangler because: Wrong post. Sooo tired. Must think on this thread...it deserves my better attention. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Cool, something to look forward to. I do hope we enter into this consciousness and maybe there is something to it. Thanks for letting us know.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
People think that new consciousness is coming and are expecting it greatly., Only because they are too lazy to change their lifestyle on their own. Always expecting a greater force to better themselves. Just live your life and treat others as you would yourself. There's your new consciousness.

Lame to think that that when the calendar flips suddenly things will be different. Delusional.

edit on 7-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by Gixxer

I am guessing you have never purchased real estate.

Further, I am guessing you have never purchased securities or stocks.

Am I right?

Where does belief enter into this? Since I am not sure about this...

Where is your argument that this is not believable?

I purchase real estate on a monthly basis, what does that have to do with this thread? Please explain.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My old consciousness sucks, so I'm all for the new consciousness .

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
well this information has been around for a while now. just thought i'd post it and remind you...

Don't cower down to some of these dick heads here. At least you have a Conscious..... Good post my friend....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What does "new consciousness" mean anyway?
We ARE speaking Globally here correct?

Does this mean, that everyone will suddenly agree (or at least Respectfully disagree) starting on that date?

That all humans will have a new thought process suddenly?

Will we all agree about everything for the most part?

It just doesn't make any sense, there is no logical context which to gauge the meaning of the term reasonably from.

All conclusions end up appearing impossible. What gives?

Do people honestly just say things without ever questioning them? I guess so, I do too sometimes.

You would think though with something this big they would at least take a crack at questioning it some though. I know I question it right off the bat, because it is using vague and indiscriminate terminology to play on emotions while having no intrinsic meaning at all. That's why I called it a meaningless prophecy.

Define "new consciousness" in depth please.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That sound allot like 'change you can believe in'. Who is to say it's going to be better.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 9th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.

the new consciousness has already arrived. where've you been?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

it mean Age of Enlightment .. or Age of Light
we can also call it .. the transition to a better world with better values
that spirituality will save manking .. arhum i mean mankind

we dont need to think further .. we are living in the last cycle .. before this new emerge
does it have to worsen to get better .. i dont think so
we live in a unsustainable human society .. that waste everything
this need to change .. 2012 was predicted to give hope in this dark age
a big change on earth is coming ..i dont know if all human will shift to this new age of consciouness
but it need to happen for our futur generation sake and mother earth sake

edit on 2/7/2011 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i really thought this was a going to be a good site to join but day after day of absolute crap has proven me wrong
and it only took a couple of days thank god i wont have to waste any more time here
//snip//

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrenb
i really thought this was a going to be a good site to join but day after day of absolute crap has proven me wrong
and it only took a couple of days thank god i wont have to waste any more time here
//snip//

The hell? Who are you referring to?

What an odd post. If you're trying to "come at me bro" i'm sorry, but this is old information. it's just been sitting around.... i've been looking at this pyramid of consciousness for a few years and waiting for it.

You should try going to a different forum. This is an excellent website.
edit on Tue Feb 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: staff edit of quote

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Take a look at this site.

Only you can take your path. To truly grow, you must stretch the boundaries, try to break out of the limitations of your normal self to find your higher self.

Doesn't that sound more true than a magic date? How can this calendar know that a new consciousness would arise at a given date? And what consciousness are we talking about?

Well there are many kinds of consciousness so OP if you could at least give us your definition of your supposedly "new consciousness" we would appreciate understand more we're your coming from.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No Mayan Calendar (of which there are several) says anything of the sort. The Long-Count is just that: a count of days from a given starting point. Deliberately or otherwise, you are propagating falsehoods.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If you still aren't certain a new evolution of consciousness is coming. Watch that video. It will explain how the Mayans have been spot on for centuries about evolving consciousness. It REALLY is happening. Oh and please don't try to disprove or discredit anything I have said unless you actually watch the video.

Enjoy
And be happy we live in this time.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
New consciousness or not....I just want something out of the ordinary to happen ...... Buhhda, Jesus, God himself descend from the sky with angels, green sky, portals open around the world, or goddamn alien invasion .... I dont care. Just happen already.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join