It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

Woo Hoo!! The 11th of February is finally here! Umm...I don't feel any different
Perhaps it is just because I just woke up...I am sure it will hit on the drive into work
Oh man this is gonna be GREAT!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat

Question of the day, why do so many skeptics/debunkers insist on posting on a conspiracy forum?

I think its a control freak thing. To be skeptical and debunk something is to feel like you have some control over it and over the people who believe in it.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Bunch of idiots in this thread, not one thing just automatically happens at 12:01am GMT.

Question of the day, why do so many skeptics/debunkers insist on posting on a conspiracy forum?

The gullible do not have the monopoly on conspiracy sites.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by tim3lord
...nobody and nothing is going to save you but yourself.

Since a 'new consciousness' would BE ourselves (our Higher Self manifesting), what you are saying is neither here nor there.

that new age touchy feely crap means nothing without tangible evidence. im all for change i just dont think this is how it will happen. you people live in such a fantasy world. how do you hold a job??? do you understand the concept of responsibility? if it wasnt for logically thinking individuals you would all be in caves right now painting with your hands worshiping trees.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I think its a control freak thing. To be skeptical and debunk something is to feel like you have some control over it and over the people who believe in it.

I agree (star from me
) and doesn't it seem that they are at work hard as ever as of late? I mean so many seemed hell bent on tearing my "David AKA Sweaty Pants and Alex Jones" threads to pieces...only then to find out that more and more details would develop (whether they were/are actually significant or not the goal...or as so I thought, was to just get the info out there so that a determination could be made regarding its validity) they were STILL determined to derail those threads at all cost. To the point that it was a joke. And then later when some answers would come, it was like crickets...that is until they noticed another angle to jump back into it with the whole theres-nothing-to-see-here-folks-its-a-hoax-you-are-all-stupid-OMG-ATS-used-to-be-better-mods-why-you-not-close-this-already-balh-blah-blah approach

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
well, it's february 11th.

i don't know what this will mean for us, if anything, but i hope everyone forgives everyone and loves one another uncoditionally. i know that... i forgive everyone, and i want you to feel forgiven and unbridled by your psyche to love without fear, and to love everyone undconditionally, altruistically.

and i just want to add... that the argument against altuism, the one that says people only do good things because it selfishly makes themselves feel good, well: it feels good because it is the loving and right thing to do, not because we are raised or conditioned to believe it's the good thing to do. otherwise, being selfish and misanthropic would make you feel good and tingly because of the animal instinct inside you, but it doesn't, especially if you know love. and we should know eachother with love, unconditionally, because we will move further together. and the more we divide our love, the easier it is for the universe to entropy apart into the cold, formless nothingness.

we are all one, we all came from the same point in the same universe, we are all made of the same things as everything else we can percieve or know of. we were all once one and we can become one again by not dividing our love with fear.

jesus' soul departed, forgiving all of us and exploding with light and love back into the uniting universe and left the pure image of it on his burial shrouds. he wasn't the only son of god, we are all capable of doing this, of being so full of light, being light-er than air to walk on water, and to depart the mortal coil with pure love to invigor everyone else and help unite the decaying universe.

even if you aren't a christian (and i am NOT), live like jesus, follow his peacefully armored footsteps. unless you have to get down and dirty and throw some money changers out of their temples.

haha, peace yall. here's to a more loving consciousness

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

that new age touchy feely crap means nothing without tangible evidence.

Sorry but mysticism is not a job for tangible evidence, as I tried to make clear to another debunker in this thread. Its a job for subjective evidence.

Of course there is parapsychological evidence out there that says there is something to all the 'touchy feely crap', but usually cynical people who use antipathic language like yours don't have the temperament to look into it properly or to try to elicit mystical subjective experience themselves. They seem to think they can just sit back on their ass and wait for mainstream science to do the work for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

if i cant use it to benefit my life in a positive manner its has no value to me.

if believing in pixies and fairies makes you life better then im happy for you. if on the other hand you belief in fantasy leads you up the garden path and one day you turn around realize your lost and dont know where you are or how you got there and then freak out and hurt someone then i condemn you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

if i cant use it to benefit my life in a positive manner its has no value to me.

Ask not what your Higher Self can do for you, ask what you can do to put your ego-self into accord with it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

if believing in pixies and fairies makes you life better then im happy for you. if on the other hand you belief in fantasy leads you up the garden path and one day you turn around realize your lost and dont know where you are or how you got there and then freak out and hurt someone then i condemn you.

not really gettin that outrageous jump in your train of thought.

why would a person who lives in peace with nature be lost or feel lost outside a modernized world and regress and attack someone who lives in your world? what kind of wild ass fear of yours is that? if anything the modern world (and possibly awesome really cool jobs that make you better than someone) is the threat to that person's peaceful way of life. shouldn't you worry about disturbing that by mindlessly going to your job everyday and doing your job without thinking about it cause it's so great to have a job and it means you're not a lost hippy animal even if you hate your job and knowing you aren't the seeming leech on society that you illustrate in your head because you know this life is so much simpler than society leads you to believe but you scorn people who can rewire themselves in such a simple and comfortable way because you're afraid to let go?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

...nobody and nothing is going to save you but yourself.

Since a 'new consciousness' would BE ourselves (our Higher Self manifesting), what you are saying is neither here nor there.

that new age touchy feely crap means nothing without tangible evidence. im all for change i just dont think this is how it will happen. you people live in such a fantasy world. how do you hold a job??? do you understand the concept of responsibility? if it wasnt for logically thinking individuals you would all be in caves right now painting with your hands worshiping trees.

We ALL live in a fantasy world, get your head around quantum mechanics and then come back to share your thoughts on the reality we ALL live in.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How's your new consciousness fitting? Are you used to it yet? I imagine it's like new shoes that you insist make you run faster.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't feel any different. These posts about consciousness are starting to get really ridiculous and I say lets wait for Dec 21,2012 so that we can end this myth
edit on 11-2-2011 by gsup1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I can't handle it...
All this new consciousness...
Inside my head!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
thread gave me a laugh. people posting their responses thinking something big was going to happen on this date.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I have been following this thread, and just for the record, i feel exactly the same.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well,

It is feb 11th... and I am being treated for Whooping Cough.

I am on 7 different medications, 2 have codine, 2 have pseudophedrine... I am in a WHOLE NEW CONSCIOUSNESS right now as a side effect. (Quite high actually).

So, I pose this question... was this prediction aimed specifically at me? And if so, why not include the part about the whooping cough? That would have been nice to know!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Mubarack has left office.

Maybe its changing people.

Nah, That would be silly.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's funny you should put it that way...
...because in this particular case, I debunk the idea of "the world entering a new consciousness" on a certain day because I am in control.

I, and nobody/nothing else, controls what I think and how I feel. There is no outside force on February 11th (or any day) that can control what I choose "my present consciousness" to be. It's all up to me, and it always has been up to me.

I don't understand why people feel the need to wait for for outside stimulus to "think and feel" a certain way. If you feel that you can enter a new personal consciousness today, then you probably could have done it yesterday, or even sometime before that. If you want to enter a new consciousness, then just do it. You control your brain, and you controlled it even before February 11.

I, for one, don't need to enter a new consciousness, because I was feeling pretty good about myself even before today -- and that feeling is totally under my control, and always has been.

edit on 2/11/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Do you feel the "new conciousness" now???

It's a beautiful, inspiring and amazing thing that occurred in Egypt today don't you think?

thought provoking thread btw!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join