It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

The mayans were not as you put it crazy lunatics , crazy lunatics would not have developed advanced buildings and had complex social structures and vast civilisation spanning the meso american continent .
They also had advanced knowledge of the heavens in which to develop a calander that can predict the seasonal changes for crop planting and advance knowledge of the precession of the equinox.
The only thing the mayans may have in common with crazed lunatics is that they probably did stare at the moon alot!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
If you say so, but I will be carrying the biblical version of Christ Jesus with me in order to stay grounded and true to that ancient thought form. I am interested to see what mysteries will be revealed from taking a peek into the "Ancient Mayan-merged with modern thought" thought form though.

Culture is your operating system. It might be safe to judge you as non awake if that is your mentality. Maybe want to uninstall windows jesus 3.5 and upload shamanism 5.1, Terence Mckenna can help you seriously.

psychedelics can help you learn so much, if you never try it you are seriously losing the most valuable part of life, Shamans knew this for thousands of years now, meditation was discovered by shamans to enhance their psychedelic experiences. Its not for everyone though.

Jesus is an ancient thought? Ugh no it isn't, Jesus is like the 10th god with the exact same characteristics as the other 9, AND came after those. ---___---

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UndeadDinosaur

We know from our own (at least i do from mine) experience that our own consciousness is ever expanding. I'm sure some one could make a graph but there's no need because all we need to do is look at how new ideas and experiences change the way we view the world and interact with it. Sorry to butt in i just don't believe that so called 'evidence' is required to prove that we have an ever expanding consciousness...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Amen brother. Couldn't have said it better...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzKillington
We know from our own (at least i do from mine) experience that our own consciousness is ever expanding. I'm sure some one could make a graph but there's no need because all we need to do is look at how new ideas and experiences change the way we view the world and interact with it. Sorry to butt in i just don't believe that so called 'evidence' is required to prove that we have an ever expanding consciousness...

So all the "new consciousness" is to you is an arbitrary point in some growth pattern, wherein humanity will know more on average than it knew at some equally arbitrary point in the past? Why is that significant, and how is it "new"?

If not, what does "expanding consciousness" mean?

What exactly about your experience leads you to this conclusion? Isn't that evidence? How do you determine whether it is true or false?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Right you are and one thing I have seen is that not everyone has the same brand of awareness or spiritual energies, so what I may desire in this next phase will not be the same as you, this is part of creating our own realities.

For instance, I have spent my entire life on a Spiritual quest, my sister on the other hand has developed her energy towards material things, for others it is intellectually spent.

If we are all part of the mosaic of life, then like a sometimes colorful mosaic, each one of us has an incredible piece of the finished product but no two pieces the same yet no less significant.

Existence itself is our artist, and humanity as well as all life are the canvas.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

advance knowledge of the precession of the equinox.

I agree with everything but this statement. It is my understanding that they did not know the cause of the change of coordinates of stars. The Mayans were aware that after some number of years the positions of stars were not what they were. That is different from understanding the precession of the equinox.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette
www.youtube.com...

If you still aren't certain a new evolution of consciousness is coming. Watch that video. It will explain how the Mayans have been spot on for centuries about evolving consciousness. It REALLY is happening. Oh and please don't try to disprove or discredit anything I have said unless you actually watch the video.

Enjoy
And be happy we live in this time.

Thanks for this link. From what I can see this guy died six years ago. This has not just been thrown together for the 2011 audience like a lot of stuff you come across.

A lot of what he is talking about fits perfectly.

Its not the most exciting presentation and you need some patience to stick with it but it is well worth viewing and what he speaks about I found very relavent both in the world areana and also in a private sense.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzKillington

Sorry to butt in, but how are you going to make a plot? A plot requires measurements. How are you going to do the measuring? What will you measure?

It sounds to me more like you are making an assumption that something is expanding because you have no evidence. Is it possible that you are confusing terms such as consciousness, knowledge, experience, or something else?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
All of this argument over the age of the universe is pointless. The stela that Calleman uses to base his dates on actually places the beginning of the universe several trillion years agao. This is much greater than any estimate that has been made. However, since this does not support Calleman's model, he simply ignored the dates that did not correspond with anything. In fact, if you ask Calleman about this, not only will he ignore the question he will stop responding to any questions altogether.

As for the videos that were posted, the muti-tiered Mayan underworld is a product of the post-Columbian era and influenced by Christian missionaries. Furthermore, the monument used as proof for these claims says nothing remotely similar to the claims that are made.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Such does not happen on a time scale or spectrum of time.

Such happens first on a individual level...then a collective level.

Such happens through understanding...and then will.

Time, dates, have nothing to do with such. Unless you consider that certain things in our past and our present, must occur first....for such to evolve and emanate. Still though, there is no date that can bring this...without all the understanding and will first.

Individually, such can occur at any time and has been occurring for thousands of years on a individual level. This is stepping stones...for a collective consciousness which is far away still. But embrace those that individually are living for the benefit of the 'whole' presently and those in our past that have as well.

Allow each...their own time and space.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

This guy you are talking about in the videos is the person that made much of this stuff up. He does not translate the Mayan texts, rather he misrepresents what is there claiming some New Age fluff. Lungold made a living off of this hoax. He and Calleman collaborated.

The information came from a Mayan tablet that was translated, and the information revealed the "pyramid" of consciousness.

This claim is simply false. Lungold claimed to be a reincarnation of a Mayan, directly talks to spirits of the Maya, and is a dear friend of Itzama, a Mayan god. He learned about the Maya by carving jewelry, not by learning how to read their glyphs. It was not a translated tablet. It was a stela. Was it one or two that was misrepresented? I can't recall. At least one of the stela is Tortuguero Monument 6.

Tortuguero Monument 6
This is Calleman's website.

Here is a response from someone well versed in the Maya.
2012: Prophet of nonsense #1: Carl Johan Calleman – 2012? No, 2011!

Calleman’s interest seems to be about different levels of consciousness related to the 9 levels of the Underworld (however, some established Mayanists believe that there were five levels, four leading down to the fifth and four leading up from it). Anyway, Calleman believes that the 9 levels are not a myth but a reality since number 9 figures in the cosmology around the world (but so do number 3, 4, 5 and 13 as well even if they are important in the Maya area as well). He believes that most pyramids in the Maya area had nine levels (some did but most of them did not have nine platform levels).

So even getting the number of platforms right is a failure for Calleman. That's really, really bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh My God, People!

Why are you "waiting" for some outside stimulus (one that will probably never come) to open your minds. Just do it yourself. Sheesh!

This is a symptom of a world that thinks that higher powers (such as governments or religions) are there to totally guide their lives. This condition worries me. The world needs more people who can think for themselves rather than waiting for others to tell them how and what to think.

There is no reason that you need to wait until February 11th to "think" a certain way. Whatever you can think on February 11th you can't already think right now -- or could have thought before now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
possible proof of new conscious;

[6/2/2011][2603] = [2/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.1.14.7
[7/2/2011][2603] = [3/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.1.15.8
[8/2/2011][2603] = [4/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.1.16.9
[9/2/2011][2603] = [6/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.1.17.10
[10/2/2011][2603] = [7/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.1.18.11
[11/2/2011][2603] = [8/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.1.19.12
[12/2/2011][2603] = [9/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.2.0.13
[13/2/2011][2603] = [10/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.2.1.14

from; Book of Ezekiel thread

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Do you want to explain how listing numbers, apparently dates from different calendars, is meaningful in any way? Which correlations are you using for these conversions?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

[11/2/2011][2603] = [8/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.1.19.12
[12/2/2011][2603] = [9/12/5771][6363] = 12.19.18.2.0.13

new "cycle".

i did say "possible proof" didn't i?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

I was picking on "possible proof", but now that you bring it up I should point out that this is at best some sort of "possible evidence", not "possible proof." So all you are doing is pointing out what, that some numbers rolled over in the long count or something? How is this meaningful or pertinent?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
events of importance;

shifts in the calendar;
[11/9/2001] = 12.19.8.9.19.4
[12/9/2001] = 12.19.8.10.0.5

shifts in the calender signify significant events.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
The skeptics and debunkers ruined this thread.
Thanks a lot guys.

Originally posted by Reddupo
I don't believe in deus ex machinas. I do believe in opened currents though. Perhaps Feb 11th on, the true workers and explorers will find an easier time discovering the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if those that are actively raising their consciousness will find new empowerment but I will eat my foot if we all turn into super-compassionate light beings who can materialize things with the drop of a thought.

'Tis like astrology. People are incorrectly coming at this calendar system and astrology like they predict events, when instead they predict opportunities. This time will not change you or anyone else. Only people can change themselves.

Exactly

Look - the calendar was supposed to be in tune with the natural cycles. That is even what the Mayans are telling us today - that the calendar we all use is out of sync with nature and that causes us confusion, etc, separating us from the Spirit.

When their calendar turns just so, it marks a time of a particular cycle beginning/ending. In this case, it's about some transformation in the way we think of ourselves and our place in the world. It wont happen overnight with some big event that everyone can point at and say "see, just like I said it would!"

REPEAT: It WONT happen overnight with some big event

This is, quite simply, a marker of new opportunities arising - you can't generate electricity from the sun at night and this is like the sun rising.

People debating the exact timing of the birth of the universe or calling out someone's likely delusional fantasy of being friends with a Mayan godhead does not pertain to the calendar system itself. Debate what it was they were looking at, sure - debate Calleman's methods or interpretations themselves - but debating what it "predicts" is moot. It doesn't predict anything.

Jupiter entering Aries doesn't "predict" anything - it just marks a time when certain things are more likely/possible.

It's a friggin calendar, not a psychic

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have found part of a video I watched which is where I got the date from. This was made a while ago as Ian died a few years back, but I think the data he used from the Mayans is well researched. This is only part of the lecture. You might want to find the whole thing to get the whole theory behind it. This is the most important part about the 9 steps of the Mayan Pyramid which shows how the dates were calculated.

edit on 9-2-2011 by tigermoff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join