It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Well,

It is feb 11th... and I am being treated for Whooping Cough.

I am on 7 different medications, 2 have codine, 2 have pseudophedrine... I am in a WHOLE NEW CONSCIOUSNESS right now as a side effect. (Quite high actually).

So, I pose this question... was this prediction aimed specifically at me? And if so, why not include the part about the whooping cough? That would have been nice to know!

A lot of people have this cough. I do.

I suggest you quit taking your medications for it. They will not help in the long run. Your body can handle itself just fine.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I bet this guy is enjoying his new consciousness concussioness...

A BLIND Chinese activist under house arrest in eastern China has been beaten by police, apparently for smuggling out a videotape lashing out at efforts to silence him, a rights group said.
Chen Guangcheng, who gained worldwide fame for exposing abuses in China's "one-child" population policy, was beaten on Tuesday by police in eastern Shandong province for making the videotape, the Chinese Human Rights Defenders said.
Police are refusing to allow him to seek medical treatment for the beating which has left him bedridden, the Hong Kong-based group said in a statement that cited an unnamed source with close knowledge of Chen's situation.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness

Well history in the making. Mubarak stepped down after 30years as head of state.
Millions across the world have went, and are still going ballistic about this news.

For sure today a new wave of consciousness is reaching the world.
I believe that today was successful, and the birth of an wave of protest that will go viral globally in maybe just months. Believing that we can do it better, then them..

I am being positive, and optimistic

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
that's messed up! I hope people in that man's community are inspired enough to stand up against police brutality on his behalf. Perhaps if enough media attention was given to him, a change could happen there too?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There has been a tidal wave of truth flowing over the last couple of years. Stories like this will contiue to come out. People are learning the truth. If you own a mobile phone go and watch 'blood coltan' , go and watch how we are turning poorer countries into rubbish dumps. Every western country is turning to china to try and drum up business. Should we be letting our countries do this? The information is all coming out. Then you gotta start making some choices. Not gonna be easy.

If your wondering what this has to do with a rise in conciousness , well then, you don't really understand whats going on here and the bigger picture.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Its a litte dangerous to think that you can control anything.

Life has a nasty habit of kicking you in the nads when you think you are in 'control'

Its better to be able to cope when things are outta control.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So I have been waiting for today to come so I could wake up in new consciousness. Well I'm awake and so far it's the same as the old consciousness..... I'm going back to bed, can you just wake me up when the new consciousness is here? I'm tired of setting my alarm to meet it and it never shows

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Mubarak stepping down today, of all days - 11th Feb... ...
Coincidence?!

If nothing else, his stepping down today, will make many people wake up to the fact that there IS power in the people, when they join together.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
News Anchors keep saying that this is just the beginning of some sort of Wave across the Middle East. Idk, if they're trying to instigate anything. But, what a coincidence. This could just be the beginning!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ironic that New Consciousness Day predicted by the Mayans is equal to Egypt's Liberation and Beginning of Democracy on 02/11/2011!

Amazing!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Its a litte dangerous to think that you can control anything.

Life has a nasty habit of kicking you in the nads when you think you are in 'control'

Its better to be able to cope when things are outta control.

True -- but we each totally control how we each react after being kicked in the nads, and everyone reacts differently.

We each control our own everyday consciousness based upon the events that happens in our lives everyday. There is no such thing as a new world consciousness that just "happens upon" everyone on a certain day. It can and does happens to anyone on any day and everyday -- not just today (February 11th).

There is no "magic" that a specific day holds that will make people everywhere all begin to think a certain way -- that would be awful. I like controlling my own consciousness.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Mubarak stepping down today, of all days - 11th Feb... ...
Coincidence?!

If nothing else, his stepping down today, will make many people wake up to the fact that there IS power in the people, when they join together.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

I like the way this person thinks.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

Is this new consciousness suppose to be accompanied by a serious migraine? If so, then I am definitely experiencing it. Not sure I like it too much so far.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

We each control our own everyday consciousness based upon the events that happens in our lives everyday. There is no such thing as a new world consciousness that just "happens upon" everyone on a certain day. It can and does happens to anyone on any day and everyday -- not just today (February 11th).

There is no "magic" that a specific day holds that will make people everywhere all begin to think a certain way -- that would be awful. I like controlling my own consciousness.

Of course there isn't, and your absolutely right about our daily changes in our unique consciousness’, but your missing what the calendar is about completely.
edit on 11-2-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
No disrespect meant to the op, but as far as I'm concerned all this "new awareness" and "new conciousness" or whatever, is just a bunch of crap that much like any other religion, I'm sure has all kinds of followers who somewhere along the way have contributed money and possibly even all they own, to the leaders of cults around the world! With all the books that have been written and sold on the crap, it sure has been and still is a good money maker. If people are indeed awakening to a different and better reality, why is humanity continuing on its downslide to hell? Most of those who are claiming to be filled with this "new awareness", are no different from those hippies from the sixties who entered into their own form of a new awareness every time they dropped a tab of acid, or smoked a couple of dubes. The only thing that's changed since back then is the quality of the smoke.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Ironic that New Consciousness Day predicted by the Mayans is equal to Egypt's Liberation and Beginning of Democracy on 02/11/2011!

Amazing!

And for us Europeans that would be 11.02|2011

edit on 11-2-2011 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

... high-five + fist bump, man
Very thorough

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Don't you think we are all connected.

We can go off on our own adventures and are own spiritual quests. Its can be amazing and very rewarding. But do you think this is your world and no one else is welcome? To really expierence conciousness i believe you are choosing to 'tap' into it. You are choosing to become part of everything. I don't think its about you choosing and picking what you want but its consciousness accepting you into it. I believe you should have become aware of this if you truly explored it. When you look behind everything the only thing that is left is consciousness and it is one. It is not yours alone. It is all of us.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow, the Mayans don't mess around with their predictions.
Today is a part of history. =]

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Happy New consciousness!!!! WOOOT!!

We twa hae run about the braes,
And pu'd the gowans fine,
But we've wander'd mony a weary fit
Sin auld lang syne.

We twa hae paidl't in the burn
Frae morning sun till dine,
But seas between us braid hae roar'd
Sin auld lang syne.