It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Taliban Not Allied With Al-Qaida

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Proto continues to be amazed at the lack of intelligence and imagination many on ATS suffer from.

There are in fact a number of places throughout the United States where you can purchase things Tax Free, they are called Indian Reservations.

Indians pay no tax, and you pay no tax at when buying from tribal stores on tribal land.

Don't feed the beast.

Don't anyone on this thread quit your day jobs!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Theyre just doing what we've been programmed to do . Attacking anyone who does not conform to societies norms. The same norms that promote slaughter of innocents as a way to achieve peace .
The sheep policing the sheep , the evolution of slavery .

Keep doing what your doing p ,
History will remember those who saw that life did not have to be like this and tried to inform others and make change.
Peace .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

The point here, beyond the programming that is employed to create the circular logic that binds people hopelessly into a unjust and corrupt system with no real mechanism to influence it or change it through it's laws designed to make sure no individual or honest group of individuals legally can, is that there really are ways and mechanisms those who don't want to feed the beast, can do so.

I call it the beast because it is a beastly system, which is quite easily evidenced in the beastly behavoir of those who worship it and praise it and submit to it in every way as a false virtue.

It is a system built on brute force, might makes right, murder, theft, extorsion and all manner of cruelties.

Much of what binds people into it, and woshipping it is based on convenience (yes it takes a little more effort to peddle your bicycle 12 miles to tribal land to shop, as opposed to driving your car a few blocks to the nearest Wal-Mart to buy the cheap foreign goods, one needs too, to make sure Americans have no jobs) and it's based on threat (do this, do that, don't do this, don't do that, or go to jail and be publicly humiliated).

So yes as we can see here well evidenced in this thread those attempts to humiliate when it comes to promoting that circular logic of the rules that are designed to prevent this thought and freedom robbing system from changing, in what could best be described as an ego driven sport, where in reality the only thing of value the system really does offer is the notions of absolution from adhering to the constructs, promoting and defending them, that keeps the brute force of the State from being directed at you.

While many pretend what people like me do is wrong or foolish, there attempts to humiliate those that are not so lazy, so stupid, or so unwise as to feed this beast, are really more about convincing the beast that they aren't that person, or that kind of person, by publicly decreeing that they aren't, by assailing publicly those that are.

They do this primarily out of fear, because they are fearful of challenging the beast and speaking ill of it, they believe it's safer and wiser to praise it and worship it and extoll all others to do the same, and while deep down they know this is why they live on a war torn planet of perpetual violence, scarcity and deprivation, they are so afraid of loosing the little that they do have, that they serve the beast willingly in this fashion.

Amazingly they either don't seem to notice, or pretend to not notice, that the little the Beast allows them, becomes smaller, and smaller, as the Beast grows in it's power, and becomes more secure in it's own position.

They feel that's it's better to mimic and parrot the Beast's lies, that things will get better, and they are only 'not so good' because some other person or entity that isn't obeying and serving the Beast caused these setbacks and hardships.

Most of all they are terrified of the beast though, and feel the best way to avoid it's wrath, is to promote it and praise it and assail those that don't.

Amazingly many of them are religious and their own religions warn them not to do that, but they do it anyway.

They desperately want and need to believe one person can't make a difference even though history is full of such individuals because they know if they choose to be that one person who tries, it means eventually facing the wrath of the beast.

They also know two more important things, that ultimately when the beast is destroyed, and the beast is always destroyed in the end, that they will pay a personal price for having worshipped and served it. They also know as the Beast battles to perpetuate itself and it's power and hedgemony that those who struggle against the Beast are bound to trigger collective punishments by the Beast that effect them too.

After all isn't that what the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and the TSA are all about? Why good paying jobs for the masses have all but been eliminated by the Corporate elite?

So it is fear by and large that compells them, false hope that sustains them, and desperation that often motivates them, in that selfish endeavor to not have to be the kind of honest and noble person who will speak to the truth and attempt to right real wrongs.

Because they are all about safety and might makes right, yes they do tend to band together in that endeavor.

They are very good at lying to themselves and fooling themselves and arriving at false conclusions and yes, they do get most angry when there is someone present who wisely and bravely speaks to the truth.

They seem to hope if they repeat the lie often enough and get enough other people to repeat it often enough it will become the truth.

The very definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Aspiring to the lowest possible common denominator, the false safety of the herd, the false absolution of worshipping and praising the beast, they do of course become most irate at those individuals who shun those things.

Go figure.

edit on 11/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Most of all they are terrified of the beast though, and feel the best way to avoid it's wrath, is to promote it and praise it and assail those that don't.

Amazingly many of them or religious and their own religions warn them not to do that, but they do it anyway.

They desperately want and need to believe one person can't make a difference even though history is full of such individuals because they know if they choose to be that one person who tries, it means eventually facing the wrath of the beast.

It does not matter how many times you type this, or voice it, humans are simply incapable of learning from history and applying it to their future interaction with other humans, regardless of race,creed or color.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

It would seem so, but if true my friend, that would mean (perhaps far too presumptiously) that I am not human.

Yet if you prick me does not a glowing green translucent ooze come from my orange and purple skin?

If you insult me do not gold bricks fall from my 5 ears?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by tristar

It would seem so, but if true my friend, that would mean (perhaps far too presumptiously) that I am not human.

Yet if you prick me does not a glowing green translucent ooze come from my orange and purple skin?

If you insult me do not gold bricks fall from my 5 ears?

Purple in color, then yes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My disappointment, is that after 48rs of constant fluro tube lights and the announcement from the Saud family and i see no such post, see no such analysis. Times, are indeed triggered to a specific timeline, have only logged in to see the internal reaction of said quotes and replies towards specific institutions.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The real terrorist was me - A US Soldier,
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10548895#pid10548895

He seems to agree with us pro .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Darn it, I new I was adopted, I should have known there was a reason I was the only child in the family not to get a car for my sixtheenth birthday!

Thanks, I needed to hear it from someone.

I do though hope that challenged enough human beings will begin to learn from history and not simply keep acting and reenacting the same dramas again and again to the same ends.

I believe that deep down they want too, it's just that they really aren't sure how too, and living in such a perpetual state of confusion and fear, it's hard to reason your way through.

For instance all the people on this thread who seem to imagine there is no way to obtain or purchase goods without paying tax.

Challenging yourself just a little in that regard to think how that might be possible leads to some real alternatives that are readily available to many people.

Looking a bit harder might reveal small societies like the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish who actually grow and manufacture and build everything that they use and consume and sustain themselves, themselves.

So yes it is entirely possible when will is employed to find a way.

Are we really going to decree it illegal to grow your own food, spin your own cloth, sew your own clothes, hew your own wood, build your own home, use your own energy sources, simply because the state can't tax it?

Are we really going to proclaim there is an upside to surrendering a large portion of what you earn to the state, when the roads and infrastructure were all built to sustain commerce, and those engaged in commerce would pay for them if they had too in order to conduct it?

Infrastructure wasn't built for the conveinence of the people but to make commerce happen, and one look at corporate profits and one can clearly see it is the corporations that benefit the most off of the infrastructure as it stands, and grow it to suit their needs.

In the rust belt we see city after city die a slow death once it's corporate use has been fully realized and the corporation that built it up and the industry that built it up is no longer a part of the commerce.

The notion that we should all pay to enhance the profit of the corporations by subsidising the cost of what they in fact have to create to do business and enslave us to their control of goods and services is only one that adds to their bottom lines while taking from our own.

Yet the people scream it must be done, it must be that way, it makes sense, even though it makes no sense at all.

They suffer this because they are trained to obey authority, not to be an authority.

Unless it is an authority of the system that engages in this process of hording and controlling the people through commerce and infrastructure.

Of course their Masters are going to insist they must obey, but do they obey because they truly want to, or do the oney because they don't know how to not obey?

That's the million dollar question as the present system approaches it's 11th and final hour.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

So in other words, the United States is planning a orchestrated withdrawal from the Middle East to let Israel stand on it's own so that biblical prophecy can appear to be coming true?

All presumably to support preplanned catostrophic and destructive events to drive those that survive them towards and into a one world government.

Brilliant plan, why didn't I think of that?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hi Proto,

If you have access to sat , then everything that is being translated is about 25% of what is currently at hand. I have said and will say again, resources have been stopped and will not continue. It is time that those who choose to protect who ever they choose need to make a choice. Obviously, his time will not end with what was announced, we simply cannot put on hold the energy market for a single politician, especially a person who was well informed in 10 regarding what today is currently breaking news.

This is the big leagues, batters up.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Signed sealed and approved.

tristar

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So in other words, the United States is planning a orchestrated withdrawal from the Middle East to let Israel stand on it's own so that biblical prophecy can appear to be coming true? All presumably to support preplanned catostrophic and destructive events to drive those that survive them towards and into a one world government. Brilliant plan, why didn't I think of that?

If I'm not mistaken, the next prophecy on the agenda is the wars and rumors of wars because all of these things must come to pass etc, etc. The big one in between the wars and rumors of wars is the rapture which some believe will happen and some do not believe will happen. So we'll see what happens there.

The big one after the undecided rapture is the seven year peace plan with Israel that the anti Christ himself creates and has signed. Then the temple and all that. This all has me fascinated. Will there be a mass exodus of the faithful soon? Or when it doesn't happen will they say that the post tribulationists were right all along? Let's assume this is the case.

Unless of course millions are evaporated in the wars and rumors of wars and everyone is led to believe that this was in fact the rapture. Who knows? Something has to happen for the peace treaty to be necessary. So you may be right Proto in that there will soon be an orchestrated evacuation from the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

So in other words, the United States is planning a orchestrated withdrawal from the Middle East to let Israel stand on it's own so that biblical prophecy can appear to be coming true?

Man they would have to stage one heck of a show,
The celestial city coming down from heaven, myriads of angels, Christ sitting on the throne , his feet on the mount of olives

but first they have to put the anti Christ in power,

Egypt would be the perfect seat of power.

edit on 012828p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Indians pay no tax, and you pay no tax at when buying from tribal stores on tribal land.

I'll be darn that was you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You still assume as much ? Perhaps a quick glance at your surroundings, although my belief system is not what is openly discussed and nor will entertain n relevant posts.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Considering these are often people who will pay 2,000 on Ebay for a moldy toasted cheese sandwhich where the mold ressembles the face of Christ, I really don't think it's going to take well, much more than a moldy toasted cheese sandwich to convince many people that events are transpiring.

But in all seriousness, yes they have some pretty impressive equipment up there in space that will make Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon Laserium Shows seem pretty lame in comparison.

Speaking of which right now the big cog in the machine is the musical score!

I keep saying Stairway to Heaven but there is a big contingent that wants Sound Garden's Black Hole Sun.

Nothing is ever easy on this planet.
edit on 11/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You still assume as much ? Perhaps a quick glance at your surroundings, although my belief system is not what is openly discussed and nor will entertain n relevant posts.

If it was a snake it would have bit ya.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yea they do stage elaborate shows, don't they?

It's so sad.

edit on 012828p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join