It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Chemtrail Question

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
How to tell a contrail from a chemtrail.
Chemtrails 101.
If the product (cloud) gradually expands, and continues to expand for hours until it is a milky haze, you have yourself a chemtrail.

Or an expanding contrail that has nucleated a supersaturated atmosphere.

If you live in a very rural area, but your skies look like an airshow has taken place, you have chemtrails.

Or you are living under flight poaths and the air at those flight paths are conducive to persistant contrails forming.

If you are experiencing dry weather, and the skies are clear, but soon you notice the now familiar crisscross of the "clouds" gradually expanding and creating the haze, then you NOW know chemtrails.

Or the conditions at 30000+ feet are different from the conditions at ground level and you actually have no idea about the atmosphere at all.

Are you seriously telling me that you think that your weather at ground level lets you know whether it's "contrail conditions" at airliner cruising height?

If you see this persistently, put out your little dish of water, have it tested.

and you find in it EXACTLY what you'd expect from the dust blowing around at ground level in one of the states that has the highest concentrations of barium in the USA, like, say ArkansasYour summary is pretty much standard fare - no evidence, just the usual baseless assertion and fantasy.

I don't know why you choose to believe it when there is no evidence, but clearly nothing factual is going to change your mind - sucks to be you choosing to live in a world of poison drifting on down from above.

I much prefer my world where I choose not to believe such drivel - there's enough poisons I know exist without having to invent any more!

edit on 15-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix bad linking

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I see your site that says nothign at all, and raise you a couple of really spectacular photos on flikr....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So you see, it's a double edged sword, the claim that photos are misleading. If I can't tell from a photo that something is amiss, then you can't tell either. Your certainty is unfounded; it requires a leap of faith to believe a government which history has proven cannot be trusted; it requires ignoring documented evidence regarding weather modification patents, and not in the least it requires ignoring statements by the military clearly exposing the intent "to own the weather by 2025".

I would think there would be a sliver of doubt in your certainty.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Oh, not thi scrap again!!:

..... military clearly exposing the intent "to own the weather by 2025".

That ridiculous red herring is long debunked. Check around....rational people (I.E., not the "chem"-crazies) can see it for what it truly meant. In its hyperbole and over-stated title. More of an inside joke, if anything.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't claim anything about the photos except that they are spectacular.

My claim that chemtrails are nonsense does not rely upon the photos - it relies upon decades of atmospheric science, observations that contrials have been contrails since before the hoax says they started (in the mid 1990's), and total lack of evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah, a real cuddly bunch yucking up an inside joke:

Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025

A Research Paper

Presented To

Air Force 2025

by

Col Tamzy J. House
Lt Col James B. Near, Jr.
LTC William B. Shields (USA)
Maj Ronald J. Celentano
Maj David M. Husband
Maj Ann E. Mercer
Maj James E. Pugh

August 1996

www.fas.org...

Don't forget the comedian Cohen killing the crowd at a DoD news briefing in '97. He's such a kidder.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If I was a hoaxter trying to hide a covert weather modification program in plain sight, I'd do it this way knowing that public education and trust in government would override the lying eyes of most folks.

No need to look here, it's all quite normal. Trust ussss....ssssleeep....sleeep.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

so a research paper says that weather would be a powerful weapon if we could control it....and that is evidence that chemtrails are currently being sprayed by thousands of commercial aircraft every day all around the world to poison us and reduce hte population by 95%, to poison the soil, to control our minds, and to combat global warming (all of which they seem to be failing miserably at BTW....)?

the first bit isn't much more than common sense...of course weather is powerful.

If you bother to read and understand the paper then you might note that it is full of possibilities, theories and requirements that would be required IF such a thing was to be attempted.

find a paper that says it is happening - 'cos this is just irrelevant point in the illogical "connect the dots" of the chemtrail hoax.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Why don't YOU bring all of the top secret projects currently underway to our attention here on ATS? Do you think they are PUBLISHED?
You are pathetic. And tiring to read.
I don't understand how anybody can be so clueless, but then I read the posts of your support group and realize naivete is either contagious or pays well.
There really is NO other option.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No, the comments clearly show that the military sees the weather as a force to be reckoned with, and that the military would like to own the weather by 2025.

In light of the comments from 15 years ago indicating a clear intent to control the weather within 30 years, and now being halfway through that period we have folks noticing what appear to be unusual and systematic spraying of sun-reflecting clouds which appear to be affecting the weather, its only natural to see more than a coincidence.

Trusting the government that on one hand says they want to control the weather, but on the other hand denies it requires too much cognitive dissonance for me.

Is it any wonder that folks like you and Weedwhacker who are so certain that nothing untoward is occurring are considered operatives?

There should be a shadow of a doubt in there; there is every reason for one.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
that's quite funny - thanks - both of you!

edit on 16-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I don't see anything funny here.

I see disturbing certainty when there should be a small amount of doubt...smacks of dogma or conditioning to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
then you should read what I say - the thing I am absolutely certain of is that THERE HAS BEEN NO VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE PRESENTED, ANYWHERE, ANY TIME, OF "CHEMTRAILS" BEING MADE.

now where in there do I say the Govt is not capable of it, or there is no research going into "it", or that people aren't suggestiong "it"?

I am also pretty much certain that if there was a world wide conspiracy to pump anything through commercial aircraft engines then I would know about it - and I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that I do not know anything about it.

there - that's 2 things I am completely certain about.

And give then amount of uncertainty that is left, I am completley happy that it is effectively the same as zero - until some credible evidence is presented otherwise. It's right up there with how certain I am that there is not a teapot in space - perhaps there is one, but I'm going to proceed under the assumption that there isn't, and will adjust accordingly if ever the evidence says otherwise. But I don't expect to ever have to adjust.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I stopped at "verifiable". Nuf' said.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Indeed - it is pretty normal that chemtrail "supporters" do not like the word verifiable.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Perspective my friend. You are being disingenuous. You ask for impossible proof, while I'm asking for a shadow of a doubt. Mine seems more reasonable.

Do you disagree that the atmosphere of military compartmentalization and national security protocols are an ideal shield behind which to hide just about any ruse? NASA could be spending a good chunk of their money on coke and prostitutes with Charlie Sheen for all we know...prove they're not.

Being able to verify whether there is a secret weather modification would make it "not-secret", wouldn't it?

Its like asking me to use official US documents to prove 911 was an inside job.

All you and your shrill mini-me "Weedwhacker" are doing are hopping up and down saying "you can't prove anything" to anyone who questions what they've seen with their own eyes.

Since nothing can be proved, nothing is amiss. I get it. I'll go back to watching Television now, thanks for setting my mind at ease.

You guys need to get a better script.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm not asking for impossible proof at all.

Getting a plane up to a "chemtrail" to take a sample may be expensive - but it is far from impossible.

Tracking down the distribution and manufacturing process for whatever evil chemicals are being sprayed does not sound impossible - you can buy Jet A1 from Mobil......

I am not asking for Govt papers that are hidden away in Fort Knox (so to speak) - there are numerous potential pieces of verifiable evidence that are at hand.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Then let's pool our funds and get er done.

Can't let the Cypriots steal all the glory.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm sure whoever got the funds for WITWATS has some spare dosh, and probably some of those flash websites with advertising too like Icke & Carnicom..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join