It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Chemtrail Question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I suspect proof will be forthcoming. Many folks are crying foul now...whether this is natural or not, the end results are the same; if this is normal and air traffic is causing months-long, sun-blocking milky white hazes, normal or not, it must stop.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Exaggerate much??

...causing months-long, sun-blocking milky white hazes...

Name an area where the sky conditions last for months, without change, in that manner.

Weather happens, everywhere. Your hyperbole is just over-stated.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

One man's hyperbole is another man's first-hand experience.

You didn't watch the bombardment of grids or their sudden end.

You weren't here. I was. Something changed; sue me for noticing.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

man i glad you came and made your post, i didn't get slammed near as much as you.
but your post with seektrss, made want to post a reply.
heres my thread you might find it interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Can I sue you for being over dramatic? Can I sue you for being naive? Can I sue you for spreading dramatic misinterpretations as facts? How about for being gullible?

If I can do the above, then you can sue WW for being logical and well informed.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Can I sue you for libel? I didn't see you nearby when I noticed the sky, so what's your point; you just want to call me a liar?

What's with you guys? What do you care if folks don't trust the official story? Why is it so important to you that people aren't curious? What is it that prompts you to want to silence debate on this and other subjects, especially on a site like this?

After 911 we all have plenty of reasons to disbelieve everything our criminal government says, yet some folks just can't help themselves...talk about gullible. Just repeat the mantra that the government loves you and the military cares about your welfare...war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength; check.

Now take a hike and go back to thinking football is important.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by Resurrectio

Can I sue you for libel? I didn't see you nearby when I noticed the sky, so what's your point; you just want to call me a liar?

What's with you guys? What do you care if folks don't trust the official story? Why is it so important to you that people aren't curious? What is it that prompts you to want to silence debate on this and other subjects, especially on a site like this?

After 911 we all have plenty of reasons to disbelieve everything our criminal government says, yet some folks just can't help themselves...talk about gullible. Just repeat the mantra that the government loves you and the military cares about your welfare...war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength; check.

Now take a hike and go back to thinking football is important.

Its not about an "official story", its about logic, common sense, physics and science. Its only a controversy and conspiracy in the minds of chemtrailers. Chemtrailers are the ones who make the claim its something else and that the normal explanation is an official story from the government.

Its chemtrailers who believe in an story spun by the hoaxers, that involves clouds not being able to last, or ice crystals having to always sublimate quickly, or that cirrus does not even exist. There are lots of other variations on it too..

But if clouds cant persist and neither can ice crystals, then what is all this white stuff in my yard right now. And why has it lasted more than X (fill in chemmie number of choice) minutes without disappearing. Oh and it did fall from the clouds too! I guess that makes it white crystalline fallout too! Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If anyone is goingto sue it'll be me - you see I work for one of these evil government aviation regulatory agencies that supposedly allows this to happen - so the hoax says that I am part of an evil conspiracy.

That's not just playing with words or make believe outrage.

That's why I take it personally ....I resent being told I'm helping poison the world (or pick whichever reaon you like out of the pot) by a bunch of pepole who aren't actualy interested in anything factual but just go about scaremongering with baseless assertion and illogical connections.

Morons.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Ahhh...and now we see the "stake" you have in this. Sorry man, I'm not trying to steal your paycheck.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Never said you were, but you are trying to make me a party to evil mass-something-or-other, all from looking at some contrails that are no different to contrails of B-17's over Germany in 1944, and testing sludge for elements that should be in it anyway!

Or do you think it was the contrails that hammered Nazi Germany and not the 1000lb bombs??.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am still waiting for video of those contrails creating a sun-blocking haze on hot, sunny days.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I am still waiting for video of those contrails creating a sun-blocking haze on hot, sunny days.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

What day was it ever hot at those altitudes? Or is the notion that its always cold up there, just part of the "official story"??

edit on 17-2-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

See how much you don't know about the weather and the atmosphere in general. When the sky is dark blue and sunny, especially when there is no cirrus clouds (the wispy high ones you seem to be talking about) means there will be nice weather for a day or two. It's always meant that. People have known for eons that is what that means. And that cirrus clouds mean that there is a change in weather coming. It's why red skies at night mean clear weather and red skies in the morning mean bad weather.

You really need to get a basic weather guide and find out how the sky works. Without this basic groundwork to build upon, you can't really intelligently discuss anything you see in the atmosphere. The basic mechanism of weather make the difference in the contrail, not the contrail making a difference in the weather.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Every video of contrails spreading out and covering the sky requires a "hot sunny day" in the first place - else the sky would already be cloudy and ...oh never mind...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

i actually agree; Ice crystals cannot account for what I and many others have been witnessing.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

i actually agree; Ice crystals cannot account for what I and many others have been witnessing.

How do ice crystals not account for it? And what would account for it then, and how does it account for it?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

But if condensation trails only happen when the conditions are right at altitude, and if what I noticed usually occurred on hot, sunny days, sprayed in grid patterns, which don't evaporate but spread out at seemingly lower, warmer altitudes than one would expect, then what I've seen must not be contrails. I get it, we're on the same page.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
As far as chemtrails and wheather in general, A site that I frequent but never post brought up the topic of roof staining, or shingle staining for that matter. Having a few roofers say that they never seen as much discoloration on people roofs in 20 or 30 years of that trade as they have now. That being said the construction process of shingles hasnt changed much in the last couple decades but the chemicals in the rain have. just another thought.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Because the ice crystals seemed to love to hang out on hot, sunny days. This went on for a couple years, and then one day shortly after the GoM incident it all stopped,..and they've been gone ever since.

No more grids, no more milky haze, day after day, week after week...just occasional persistent con trails. Just like normal. You can interrogate me all you like, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. It's all there in the OP.

By your own definition, what I've seen cannot be contrails, I appreciate your help in sorting that out.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am not sure what part of that it is not hot up there, do you not understand though? Being hot at ground level may mean the air up there is warmer than other days, but its still cold. It is pretty much ALWAYS below freezing from 24,000 ft up. Doesnt matter if it is summer or not. Being summer, may mean it is -30F at a flight level, instead of -60F. Guess what, -30F is still cold. But -60F maybe more favorable for contrails

And its also has to do with relative humidity as a fact.

A "grid" means nothing, because the winds are always pushing the contrails away, so airplanes going down the same path or jetway, will keep making a pattern like that. Its impossible for it not to make something like that, on a day that is favorable for longer contrails.

I am not sure what is so hard about some basic things like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join