It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson faked death documentary on TV

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

I dont have any because its all there on you tube and in the hoax forum

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You could tell in the end that he really was an alien
So maybe much like the Men in Black movies he just went home.
To a planet full of nothing but you boys.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Did Elvis tell you where to look for him.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Human_Alien

His children didn't react too distraught leaving some to wonder, why? It was chalked off as they had months to come to terms with their loss before making a public appearance at his funeral/wake.
]

Everybody reacts to death of a loved one differently, some will break down in tears, some will stoically show little emotion because they might fear it shows weakness, when children are concerned then reactions to loss are even more difficult to predict.

I know when I was a young child, my little brother sadly died, I had a little cry in the night on the days after his death.....but I wasn't distraught, but I know my mother was very upset.
By the time the funeral had come around, I was still sad but I shed no tears.

To me how the children reacted or didn't react during the public funeral bears very little weight to the "Jackson faked his death" theory.

I did not say that was exclusively why I think this nor did I say that was the bomb shell. I am saying their lack of grieving COUPLED with a plethora of other reasons leaves me highly doubting his death.

Please don't take one sentence in my LONG reply and make it sound like that was my main point.

I hear you and I agree. We all act differently. But I also think we'd act differently if we knew the person was still alive too. Many of us haven't experienced that scenario so for me, it is what it is and what it looks like to me.

Peace m'friend

Did I say that was exclusively why you think what you think?.......I think not!

I am responding to one particular point that you made and deemed it a weak one for the reasons I mentioned.
That is all.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Intresting videos... The second video where he is talking about movement in the helicopter is problematic. He is trying to say that michael jackson is moving around on the inside. The problem is the helicopter is enroute to pick the body up, which means there is no body on the inside of the helicopter as he is claiming. Even the news coverage says the helicopter was on its way to pick MJ's body up.

The comments about the pentagon plane crash is incorrect as well.

9/11 Info

The link above this is to a 9/11 research site that has photos of aircraft parts as well as images of charred bodies that were recovered from the wreckage in addition to over 100 eyewitness accounts of a plane coming over the highway and hitting the building. He should do some more research before making a claim on this one.

The last video talking about the body bag. Hospitals use white bodybags which are a plastic vinyl material. A black bodybag is also used in cases where the person is larhe / obese and in some cases if communicable diseases are present (will vary from hospital to hospital). Black bodybags are generally thicker material and reinforced along the sides with hand griips to make it easier to move the body around.

Having dealt with coroners / ME and bodies, its not out of the norm to transport more than one body if they are going to the same location. So long as their is an established chain of custody record its fine.

Also, I find it hard to believe that many people could keep a secret. Secondly MJ's doctor is charged with some serious felonies. Charging that guy when MJ is still alive is a gross abuse of authority and anyone associated with it would face jail time for continuing a false prosecution, perjury, tampering with witnesses, tampering with evidence etc etc etc.

As far as the first video goes its Hollywood, so the use of soundstages / props is not out of the ordinary. They will do what they can to get the best effects since its televised. This is not anything new or earth shattering.

I know some people dont want to belive he is dead, and thats their perogative. Maybe they should check Tupacs house to see if they are rooming together..

edit on 6-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

For every reason that people give that MJ is alive, another can be given why he isn't. Reports can be faked, people paid off or families threatened and scared into not saying anything or scared into saying something, etc.

So unless you have concrete evidence that he's still alive, I'm not going to worry about it one way or another. Besides, its none of our business.

edit on 6-2-2011 by yrwehere1 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i miss MJ, if he's alive as you say sam i hope he is making more music for us.

peace

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Mods please delete ManBehindTheMask comment, i find it very insulting and ignorant. And he wasn't debt THAT IS A FACT

I think he is hiding out with Bigfoot and Elvis in Atlantis.

I don't find anything funny
edit on 5-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

This guy thinks he's the king of ATS, lol, guards, seize the man, he insulted the crown...

You bloody wanker, it was a joke. Let's censor humour, yeah? See how that works.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
He is dead. Get over it. We all die sooner or later.

Do you think Tupac is still alive?

On a totally unrelated note, may I ask why you have the chinese characters for High School just under your name? Is it some sort of endorsement of Michael Jackson's "alleged" pedofilia?

edit on 6-2-2011 by oniris because: Had forgotten to wink to indicate the humourous character of the comment for the comedically disabled

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Some may have taken note of certain political and entertainment personalities "dropping off the map". "Going off the grid". "Dying" under suspicious circumstances. Leaving public life, etc.

This should be expected. They are heading to their secure undisclosed locations as the age draws to a close. They paid for their safe havens, and now that "It's Almost Time" I suspect we will see more and more high profile celebrities, political and public figures "die", or leave the limelight. What do you think all those rumors about secret billion dollar underground bunkers are about?

Just my two cents.

Wow! I think exactly the same thing. I have thought it from the moment that Brittany Murphy and her husband died. I don't know why that particular event caught my attention. I have never really paid attention to that whole celebrity scene before. But for some reason her dead struck me as "odd". And then when her husband died shortly after, with no discernable cause...I immediately thought that if I were going to orchestrate a slow and permanent removal of people from society, I wouId stage their deaths. It also reminded me of something that I heard as a child, from the bible. That the leaders of the world would pass away. I am not very familiar with the bible, so I will have to go try and find that passage again. I wonder how many others have had similar thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm on ATS! We have a bunch of people talking about whether Michael raped kids or not, his disregard for his race and other irrelevant stuff that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DAMN TOPIC!

STAY ON TOPIC OF GTFO!!!!

I'm not here to discuss Michael's personal life, I do not care about that. I do not know him, have never met him and I'm only familiar with his music; his music I can speak about, but his music also isn't the topic at hand! You people make me sick, almost all of you! You're disgusting and all irrelevant comments and snippy remarks should be removed!

Getting back to the topic, I find these videos very interesting, especially the first one. Something definitely is up there. Is the uploader of the vids right to say that all those actors were in on it? I don't know...it's a waste of time faking your death when so many people knew you did. If MJ did fake his death, the big question is why did he do it?

But, there are several other reasons why the first video may contain a stage set, it could simply be for privacy, as one location was given, incase the media decided to make themselves overly uninvited(I guess security is a cheaper alternative than a stage set and unnecessary video editing), or...well...maybe MJ didn't fake his death, but someone else did.

All very interesting.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Mods please delete ManBehindTheMask comment, i find it very insulting and ignorant. And he wasn't debt THAT IS A FACT

I think he is hiding out with Bigfoot and Elvis in Atlantis.

I don't find anything funny

You created a thread about Michael Jackson what did you think would happen? I don't see how censoring someone because you don't agree with them will accomplish anything. If you can't take jokes and jibs you shouldn't post about him.

His career never really recovered after the first allegations. He led a strange life and disturbing life and he didn't do anything to try to correct it. He should have ended having sleep over with kids and got rid of all that childish stuff if he wanted to stop being labeled a pedophile.

The man was a wack job. He bleached his skin, had numerous plastic surgeries, let kids sleep in his bed, and believed himself to have been Peter Pan. He needed therapy bad which he didn't seem to get.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks MJ was a pedophile or anything close to it watches too much tv. Which works hard to distort, dramatize and sensationalize reality for a hefty profit.

I WORKED WITH MJ! I worked in tv and film for 14 years in the 80's and early 90's. I was in props and the art department and worked for director Joe Pytka on dozens of projects. I did the set dressing on *the way you make me feel* and a commercial a couple of years later. He was sad. Very sad. And a quiet, talented gentleman who was robbed of anything even close to resembling a normal childhood.

Then after LA I owned a business in Santa Barbara CA. The DA (Tom Sneddon) who tried and failed miserably and embarrassingly to convict Michael was one of my customers. From knowing both of them I would take MJ's strength of character and moral values over the loser district attorney who cheaped us down over TWO DOLLARS every time he came in to our shop.

AND all of our customers who had kids in SB went on field trips to MJ's Neverland ranch. Free of charge. fed lunch, played with animals, carnival rides, all on Michael's ticket. If he was there or not.

It's amazing how when I defend him to people from the midwest, where I lived for a couple of years recently, how they just swallow any garbage they're fed about celebrity(s). I guess it makes them feel above or more important in their tiny little flatland world. Which is why I got out and won't go back. In the immortal words of Frank Zappa "tiny is as tiny do!"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
He probably escaped to lake Vostok by uboat and took a rocket to the moon to wait out 2012. In fact, if we make it to December 25th 2012, MJ will be performing live from the moon via satelite feed.
edit on 6-2-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
michael jackson faked molesteing me
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Capt.Spaulding

I rarely watch tv. You offer no proof that you worked with him except by saying so. I can make up BS too just as anyone else here if I wanted to. What's to say you aren't doing the same?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ok im tired of ignorant people talking about michael. the first thing people did once he died was send all these childish little jokes on txts and #. the dood actually cared alot. yeah he had a couple prolems with himself but should that really make you disregard everything else he tried to do for the world? yall little kids need to get out of here with that #. he is still an other human being. this comments on here disgust me. yall need to get a damn reality check.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Just like all other fans of other celebrities that died. Fans will always try to find proof they faked their death. You dig hard enough for evidence and look into it enough the illusion becomes reality...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
condone

I,m so sorry if this has been posted already, but the OP..............seems like this!

Jackson whatever is dead. His music will live on and i love a lot of his music.

I think he was a child molester. I also think he had mental problems which dont make it ok. Like has been said earlier in many post's, he was under the influence of drugs. He was a druggie. A drug abuser......any man or woman on the street would be labelled with this and their life over. I,m tired that a rich person gets away with it.. As for proof of Jackson the peodofile being alive, I see none. And nor do many other people on this great site whom deny ignorance. If you are the you tube user in my post please let us know cos the similairities are very close.

Kind regards

ALBERT.

edit on 6-2-2011 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Most of the posts are totally off topic, all those who talk about his molestation charges etc, WTF has that got to do with the topic?

GTFO of this thread if you are derailing it with offtopic remarks.

Now to get on topic, the first video is interesting, im not sure too sure what to think, i can udnerstand why he would want to fake his death.

But from a TPTB perspective, i dont think he would be able to not unless some deals were made, hmm a curious disposition..

My opinion is, wherever he might be, hope he is in peace.... timeless music, not a few days go by without listening to his music.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join