It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson faked death documentary on TV

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Holy crap some of the replies to this thread are hilarious...you set yourself up for those jokes op no offense

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
He is a victim of circumstances. His circumstances were that he was a drug addict, prescription or street drugs- an addict is the same. With the exception of those who are rich, like MJ, who can afford to pay a deviant so called doctor whatever he asks to keep himself supplied. MJ was not immune to overdose, and given what we know now through his family's and his childrens own words, it is a wonder that it didn't happen sooner.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The videos are very convincing better than a lot of the ones I've seen of Tupac, thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Mods dont delete my thread, sorry if I caused to much trouble, thank you
edit on 6-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is one of the funniest things I've seen.

I grew up a few miles from Forrest Lawn Cemetery and know the area well. What you are seeing is in his first arguement with the fork in road being too far away is footage shot from a 30' telescoping camera crane called a "Technocrane."

www.alphagrip.co.uk...

They use these pricey little numbers often at events like this, so they can get a camera almost anywhere with out a bunch of dolly track, extra camera crew, and such in the way of the event.

On the end of this Technocrane sit a HD Video camera (probably a RED). They use video instead of film because you can run video for a lot longer than film without reloading, again less of a disturbance on the event. This camera is operated remotely with a 3-axis remote camera head, most likely a Libre II...nothing but the best for the King. This allows the camera operator, 1st. camera assistant (focus puller), dolly grips, to all be out of the way of the event.

So what we are seeing while looking at this fork in the cart path. Is a slightly elevated shot angle looking downhill. The angle of the camera is not as steep as the slope of the hill and you get a compression. The lack of "depth of field" gives you a skewed sense of backround distance when the camera is in close focus. The background appears flat. There are tricks to give a flat background depth and separation using a contrast of light and shadow but this was not practiced here. They used a 10k Ballon Light filled with helium to boost the ambiant fill level. The balloon was likely choosen for the amount area it covers and the nice diffused light it offers the guests coupled with no bulky stands that get in the way.

I see no evidence this was faked.

edit on 6-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: link fix

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
This is one of the funniest things I've seen.

I grew up a few miles from Forrest Lawn Cemetery and know the area well. What you are seeing is in his first arguement with the fork in road being too far away is footage shot from a 30' telescoping camera crane called a "Technocrane."

www.alphagrip.co.uk...

They use these pricey little numbers often at events like this, so they can get a camera almost anywhere with out a bunch of dolly track, extra camera crew, and such in the way of the event.

On the end of this Technocrane sit a HD Video camera (probably a RED). They use video instead of film because you can run video for a lot longer than film without reloading, again less of a disturbance on the event. This camera is operated remotely with a 3-axis remote camera head, most likely a Libre II...nothing but the best for the King. This allows the camera operator, 1st. camera assistant (focus puller), dolly grips, to all be out of the way of the event.

So what we are seeing while looking at this fork in the cart path. Is a slightly elevated shot angle looking downhill. The angle of the camera is not as steep as the slope of the hill and you get a compression. The lack of "depth of field" gives you a skewed sense of backround distance when the camera is in close focus. The background appears flat. There are tricks to give a flat background depth and separation using a contrast of light and shadow but this was not practiced here. They used a 10k Ballon Light filled with helium to boost the ambiant fill level. The balloon was likely choosen for the amount area it covers and the nice diffused light it offers the guests coupled with no bulky stands that get in the way.

I see no evidence this was faked.

edit on 6-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

Exactly! This Hoax is a movie and there's proof that is hoax is a movie. Michael filming and we're on a adventure. I'm not lying to you! You need to do more research, you find the truth. I have and it has been fun. You need to go michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

What this shows is only that the Jackson family spent big money to make sure they and the guests looked good on TV. Simple vanity sir.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I was never a big michael jackson fan i did like some of his music and that was about it..but i don't think for one min he faked his death..why would he put his mother and children through that kind of hardship..plus as far as the molesting case we will never know only he knows.. and if he did it he is the one that is going to have to settle that with god..but i did feel very bad about his death ..also you brought some interesting footage into your thread and thank you~~

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Watch pianosgames hoax videos, he makes the best hoax videos. Start from the beginning

www.youtube.com...

one of my favorite hoax you tube page (mjhoaxevidence)

www.youtube.com...

And this one too (Mywhoisit)

www.youtube.com...

It will make more sense if people spend a little time to watch these videos. Your questions will be answered!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Text BlueText
edit on 6-2-2011 by illuminatuscadabra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

So I guess my question gets ignored.

If Michael did fake his death then what would his doctor, Conrad Murray, stand to gain by going along with this? The man has lost his medical license and might be going to jail.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod
reply to post by Gloster

dont disrespect him he was a great role model for children he would have given them all a stroke of luck if youd give him the chance

Im sure he is with little jesus baby now

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randall07
reply to post by sam_inc

So I guess my question gets ignored.

If Michael did fake his death then what would his doctor, Conrad Murray, stand to gain by going along with this? The man has lost his medical license and might be going to jail.

Radall, you ask a very valid question, which I too think makes any talk of Jackson "faking" his death a little silly.

Even if Murray was spared jail.......his life from now on will always be damaged.....everywhere he goes in this world people will point fingers at him........ .

Sam, do you think Jermain and his brothers and sisters took acting lessons or something..........even some of the best actors and actresses can't cry on demand!
Oh...I know what you are going to say........Michael didn't tell his siblings about the fake death........Michael loved them so much that he much rather see them wracked with pain and emotion?

edit on 6-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If your going to stage something then you really should cover all your angles.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Classic...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Im not sure if anyone else asked this yet.

But WHO GIVES A DAMN IF MJ IS ALIVE OR NOT

people die eventually, so even if hes alive, hes going to be dead eventually

Shouldnt we be reading that stupid alex jones episode going on right now?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was a pedophile. He used so many drugs that clouded his judgement and decision making.

The man was on Fentanyl for God sakes! That alone makes a person pain free and CARE free. He had a deep desire to touch children, for whatever reason, and it came to fruition when he took this drug! He was also on Benzo's and things of that nature. Again, they warp ones ability to make a wise decision.

I was on, until about a month ago, many drugs like this. (OC 60 mg, Fentanyl, and Vicodin for BT). Trust me when I say that they cloud your judgement! I almost lost my wife and kids over them! They are powerful chemicals and super addictive. In relation to the topic I restate that he was most likely high on these drugs and either couldn't remember touching these kids or somehow his mind made it seem OK to him...

PS - I never touched anyone inappropriately on these drugs but man, they sure did kill my decision making skills!

I am now on Suboxone, it is God's gift to a FORMER addict!!! Maybe Michael should have found this drug and we would be having a completely different topic?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i was a massive jackson fan when i was younger & continue listening to his music to this day,amazing artist no question,some fantastic music.
what he did in his private life never bothered me in the slightest.

is he dead ?? don't know probably
is he alive ?? very unlikely but not sure

will he be remembered for his music or his private life ??

i hope his music

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
>>>Greetings Thriller-Mind-Zombies,

I don't want to say your all wrong because that would mean I'm saying I'm right... or it would be that because there're are more of you that are wrong than just me being right... so then the old proverbial rule would be in effect... majority rules... so I would than have to be wrong
... but than I would have to say... "THE MA$$E$ ARE A$$E$"...

But I'm going to say it anyway... your all wrong... MJ's still alive but on the 13th level is not a tomb but a BRAIN-IN-A-VAT (made in China of course
) level where "THEY" have MJ the lollipop king's (that's what the priest call it along with Jesus Juice) Brain tethered to China's Tianhe-1Ai 3 Bio-Computer as to when ever you hear him on your digital world Sat-radio's... it is really him quantum string singing live with a very advanced auto-tune( O-No look out Diddy Real-Stinker just brought it back
) ... So yes ithink a part of him is still alive

Mr X Looks-in-the-mirror

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Michael Jackson is dead, there is no reason for him to fake his death but, there was a reason to have him killed. Also, Michael Jackson wasn't a paedophile.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join