It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson faked death documentary on TV

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by sam_inc

If the the money offered was substantialy more than the money the courts would offer as compensation then I reckon a lot of people would be pursuaded.

Jackson offered $25,000,000 to settle out of court, I would have to answer your question yes, I would take the money.

Question, if you were accused of molesting a child, and you were innocent, would you pay the kid £25,000,000?

25 million dollars is a lot of money when there should be no evidence against you.

Read the freaking FBI files, HE DID NOT PAY, HIS INSURANCE AND LEGAL TEAM DID. MICHAEL DID NOT WANT TO DO ANY SETTLEMENT MONEY AND AGAIN READ THE FBI DOCUMENTS

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If someone molested your little child would you accept money from that person or would you want them in jail? I, personally would want justice brought down upon the person and money wouldn't even cross my mind. If I was trying to get money out of them in the first place then of course I would accept money.

To me that proves what is going on. MJ's lawyers probably asked these people what they want and they said $25 million and we will disappear. To me that is proof no molestation took place. If someone molested my kid they would be lucky not to be dead, there would be no amount of money in my mind that would make it okay.

Think about it...

Pred...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I have read them...Nowhere in the FBI files you posted said the NEVER found ANY evidence against him.

Yeah, he was aquitted....but that doesn't mean there was no evidence.....just not enough for a conviction.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by sam_inc

Wow, a little touchy aren't you? I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. You believe he was innocent...I believe he was guilty.

IMHO if he was innocent he should have fought it in court instead of paying off the families. Sure the kid will say it wasn't true after being coached by his parents.....after being offered millions of dollars to do so. If there was nothing to the allegations why did the kids have knowledge of a birthmark of his in a very private place.

Throw enough money at a problem and it will usually go away. I suppose you probably also believe O.J. didn't kill his wife and he was framed by TPTB because he was black and had inside information on the NWO's plans to control the world

Actually OJ didnt killed his wife, his son did. Do your research

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

But he gave his blessing as he (claimed) did not want a long drawn out trial like OJ.

Look, the guy made some good music, no doubt, but his personal life was just wrong, and also how many many people dangle a new born child out of a high window so they can gloat to the press? And why smother the babies head with a cover??

edit on 5/2/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by sam_inc

I have read them...Nowhere in the FBI files you posted said the NEVER found ANY evidence against him.

Yeah, he was aquitted....but that doesn't mean there was no evidence.....just not enough for a conviction.

Any there's wasn't any evidence he was a child molester and no he wasn't acquitted he was vindicated because he didn't do anything wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Actually OJ didnt killed his wife, his son did. Do your research

Do YOUR research. His sone having done it is only theory and speculation...no proof nor convictions.

I remember when ATS was all about denying ignorance and people could have an intellectual debate on subjects while using actual proof to back their claims.....I see those days are long gone.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by sam_inc

But he gave his blessing as he (claimed) did not want a long drawn out trial like OJ.

Look, the guy made some good music, no doubt, but his personal life was just wrong, and also how many many people dangle a new born child out of a high window so they can gloat to the press?

What was so wrong that he helped THOUSANDS of children, what was so wrong that he helped many sick children all over the world, what was so wrong that he gave more charities than any one on this planted, what was so wrong that he cared about children more then any one this planet. What was so wrong about that? He dangle his baby, have did he dropped him? Have you ever made mistakes of your life, have you done some stupid sh*t, are you perfect human being?
edit on 5-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Well I wouldn't put a baby at risk by dangling him/her over a balcony, there is mistakes, and then there is pure stupidity / neglect.

But you are right, he helped thousands of children, and touched many of them in a special way that they will never forget.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have to say that I used to believe that MJ did really molest those kids, but after watching a vid with him talking about a conspiracy against him. If you also go and watch his video to the song "They don't care about us" you will see all of the illuminate symbols. It seems to me that he is referring to the higher ups. I think he was trying to get the word out to the public through his videos and music, but people never saw it. Here is a video of Jermaine Jackson talking about a conspiracy regarding Michael Jackson's death. It seems legit to me.
Jermaine Jackson talks about a conspiracy regarding MJ

There are a number of vids about MJ and people such as members of his family talking about the conspiracy. Now I am not saying that you are wrong for believing that he did molest those kids, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did come out that it was all a lie against MJ. They say in the video that MJ refused to sing what the higher ups wanted him to and that is why they set him up to make it look like he molested those kids. Anyways, to each their own and every has to decide for themselves.

edit on 5-2-2011 by searching4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by sam_inc

Well I wouldn't put a baby at risk by dangling him/her over a balcony, there is mistakes, and then there is pure stupidity / neglect.

But you are right, he helped thousands of children, and touched many of them in a special way that they will never forget.

And that what it exactly it was a mistake, and he also said sorry

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Elivs was way more sucessful with No.1 hit singles in the UK and is the current record holder at 21 NO 1 hits.

The Beatles are second with 17, in comparison Jackson lags way behind in joint twelfth place with only 7.

As for the YouTube video proposing that they saw Jackson's arm move in the helicopter.......RUBBISH........you only see the sheet move......which was most likely caused by the wind, being as it was a helicopter flying with its doors wide open!

PROOF.....my eye!

edit on 5-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
to be honest if he wanted to "dis-appear" then he has every right to, it's his life. if he's alive.

in my opinion the guy had a good heart and a fat wallet which everyone took him for,

the guy just always wanted to be accepted for who he was, and people took the pee,

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Trust me Jackson IS NOT alive........Jermain is not that good an actor you know!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

i know he's dead I was just putting it down that even if he was't so what!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Moving forward all posts should be about the material within the OP, and not each other. Further off topic posts will result in removals and warnings being given.

Please review these links:

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Thank You.

ATS Staff

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
At the end of the day, in defence of the original OP, there is nothing wrong with wanting someone you admire to still be alive after their untimely death.

Elvis Presely fans know this.
Kurt Cobain fans know this.
John Lennon fans know this.
Marilyn Monroe fans know this.
Sid Vicious fans know this.

As a Queen fan I would love it to come out that Freddie Mercury faked his death so he could escape the public limelight for a while, the truth is he died from a nasty disease that affects millions.

Jackson, like Cobain, Presely and Monroe had an addiction which eventually killed them.

The exception to the overdose deaths is Sid Vicious, did you know his mother admitted recently that she gave him the fatal heroin injection that killed him because she wanted to free him from his suffering? Crazy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Which MJ are you referring to?
.. the black MJ or white MJ?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I think everyone feels the same way about any "idols" they loved and well......"idolised".

The difference is when someone is 100% guaranteed sure that their idol "faked" their death.....and the best proof they offer up........a YOUTUBE video where the sheet moves slightly in a helicopter with an open door!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I find it fascinating and exhilarating in my heart that Michael has died. Why would I say this? Because when he returns the fabric of those who ridiculed him and doubted him will crumble away as they fall to their knees praying for their God's to help them. They will go insanely mad, as insane and hateful as those on this thread are so clearly expressing.

I know that sounds ludicrous, but it is my belief and I cannot understand why it is so hard not to see what his role truly was in our World.

The return of Christ on Earth, embodied in someone who the entire World would recognize, and who would have represented "innocence". Michael was not a man like I am a man. He was never allowed to mature in the same way men mature. He transformed himself before our very eyes and no one on Earth can ever not be so clearly recognizable.

Michael was a virgin! I know the Lisa Marie thing. I believe that he did not have sex with her as most men would agree; Lisa says they did. The children Michael did have are not his biologically; I do not think for a moment that his children are from his genetic family, as I believe most would agree. I contest that Michael was a virgin. Why would this be so important? Because his beliefs reflect the importance for the role that must be fulfilled.

Michael was a Jehovah Witness.

Michael is Jehovah, he is only preparing for his next task; first comes the AC, the Mahdi, the Witnesses, the False Prophet, and then the Return of Christ on Earth. (perhaps my order is disrupted but they are the main characters which are about to present themselves to the World).

If Christ returns he will embody a man. If the Mahdi exists he will embody a man. If the False Prophet should appear to bring us "change", and "yes we can", then he too will embody a man. It isn't so much which man but the man for the job! Who would you recognize? I would recognize someone from our time, from our existence, and from our World who encompasses Love. I would not recognize a shepherd or a carpenter, would you? Would Islam recognize him? Would Christianity recognize him? Would any other?

I believe the "energies" of the Mode will present themselves because that is what is being manifested before our very eyes. This is why we will all be fooled, well, maybe not all of us!

Seriously, if a Blonde long-haired handsome dude should show up claiming to be Christ who would believe them? However, if Michael should return, would you say he faked his death suddenly? Or would the thought finally cross your mind that this is a case of Resurrection?

There is not a person on Earth that does not know who Michael Jackson is, and there is not a single person on Earth that would deny him if he should return, unless they are lost in so much disbelief, lost in their lies, that no kind of Christ can save them. Otherwise, we might as well believe that he faked his death and leave it at that; instead of bashing a man who cared so deeply and had to fight so hard for the Truth, for us, through his own Heart. A Sacrifice of Spirit.

I have tried so hard to find another that could encompass this task, can anyone else tell me what human could touch the World in just this manner? He touched the lives of children and adults worldwide, and he was scorned and ridiculed by a sick frenzy of Romans, and ultimately he was indeed crucified (metaphorically).

It is the role of the Chosen to carry out the Task at hand, who else could hold this Truth and yet reach across the boundaries of Creed, Color, and Country?

Bless you Michael! I will know when I see you again that my mind was not lost to doubt in my belief that we can Make this World a Better Place!

edit on 2/5/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join