It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson faked death documentary on TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

He's right up there? He sold more than the Beatles and even Elvis. What the hell are you talking about that he's right up there. LOL You ignorant people make me laugh

You really.... REALLY... Need to calm down... Everyone here is just as entitled to their opinion as you are... Not everyone is going to agree with you... So, really, just calm down. There is nothing here worth getting all worked up for...

That said, Elvis has the record for most albums sold worldwide... Not Michael.

Elvis has sold a whopping 2.5 billion. The Beatles have sold 1.3 billion. Michael has sold 750 million.... This is according to the RIAA ( Recording Industry Association of America)

So with all due respect... When you know not of what you speak, you should not be calling people ignorant....( At least on the subject of who sold most albums.)

Unless of course you disagree with the RIAA... In which case, feel free to contact them.

www.riaa.com...

Again though. Calm down. I have seen you get pretty personal with some of your responses, which is uncalled for. Not everyone is going to agree with you... Some will think he is alive. Some wont...Getting personal will not change that...

Try taking a break for a while. I have to do that sometimes... When I am feeling frustrated... It helps... For what that is worth...

But I digress, look you have brought some interesting footage. Footage that is better than any of the other "Michael is alive" videos I have seen before... Do I think he is alive? Honestly, no. That is my opinion....
edit on 5-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You said earlier he wasn't in debt. Here are a few articles that say he was

moneycentral.msn.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.dailyfinance.com...

www.time.com...

www.associatedcontent.com...

I've seen a video I can't remember the guys name (dave dave?) but it was a larry king interview and I do think something was up but I think Michael Jackson is dead. the last 5-10 years or so he's looked really bad and with all the drugs he was on it was just a matter of time. I can't say if he molested those kids what I can say is that I think something inappropriate happened.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I am not sure whether your post was serious or in jest!

Michael Jackson is the second coming of Jesus,a man not acually proven to ever have existed let alone perforn divine miracles..

Man I heard it all now!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Some will think he is alive. Some wont..

I think most people KNOW Jackson is dead but a small minority will persist in clinging on to their "Fake" death theories......even a moving sheet has managed to convince some "believers"......so it don't take much!

edit on 5-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

I am not sure whether your post was serious or in jest!

Michael Jackson is the second coming of Jesus,a man not acually proven to ever have existed let alone perforn divine miracles..

Man I heard it all now!

Hearing is a good thing, I was not in jest, and I never used the word Jesus I simply said Christ! Because Christ is a state of being and this is something we all can achieve if we try.

Blessings

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Micheal Jackson is as alive as Elvis, Jerry Garcia, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.

And the only thing he faked, was his denial of liking innocent children too much. (Thats not an opinion, thats a proven fact)
edit on 2/5/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman441
I can't say if he molested those kids what I can say is that I think something inappropriate happened.

QFT.

Just having all those kids come to his home and play on his amusement rides...then admitting he slept in bed with some of them...yeah, there was something inappropriate for sure.

And IF he did fake his death, it was probably to run away from all that mess.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Of course he's alive.

Two weeks ago, Jim (Morrison) and I were having a beer with Jan (Joplin) and were discussing how overboard the Jackson's went and all the money they spent just to fake his death. Jim said he couldn't believe the money spent on the funeral and memorial service alone.

Michael was supposed to drop by later, but Hendrix and I were supposed to tear on a drunk at the club, and I wasn't going to wait around.

Besides, his new face is more like a Cambodian/Mongolian, and I just can't get used to it.

Too much acrylic.

Not enough polypropylene.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I spotted that you didn't say Jesus by name in your post.....but was not Jesus the first Christ.....and therefore
Jackson would be the second coming of that Christ (Can't belive I just said that!)?

I find the first Christ hard to believe so Jackson as the second coming of the spirit or state of being....call it what you will is kinda way off the chart for me.

But hey ho.....If that's what your belief is then that's your perogative.....me I'll give it a rain check!

edit on 5-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Micheal Jackson is alive and I can prove it!!!! He now lives in the body of an Argentinian cab driver.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
MODS please delete this thread, it is getting out of hand.
edit on 6-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

The semantics are not nearly as important in my thoughts as the actual real-time occurrence of the "end-times scenario" as depicted in Holy Scripture.

So often I hear, if the False Prophet were here he would be speaking scripture, but anyone can read scripture even children read scripture. The False Prophet merely speaks falsehoods or untruths. Anyone we know?

I have speculated on the Mahdi because in fact there is an entire group of people who are expecting the Mahdi to show himself.

I have speculated on the AC and who he is, and as much as I believe he is Prince William, only time will tell.

I could fathom Fidel Castro as being one of the Witnesses, because only a World Leader could know the dirt on all the other World Leaders, and if he should come clean he would be taken down in the streets for the Kings to bear witness upon. The second Witness has not shown himself, but Fidel is speaking out against Nuclear Armaments at this very time in his life.

I see how this is playing out, as it was written, but not with biblical characters, real people like you and me; being right or wrong is like being on one side or the other we only have to recognize it.

Who would Christ best be received through is more my question? Who could represent that state of being?

It all seems so Logical now! LOL (sorry for the pun)

I wouldn't be surprised because when I hear Michael I rejoice in my Heart, and I think many many people also do. Then again, I might be going to Hell for thinking this, but that is OK because I keep trying and if there were a Christ I am sure he would come into my Heart if I ask him to; and it feels like Goodness when I think of Michael.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I have sent you few messages about deleting this thread and I know you read my messages. You're ignoring me! I'm going to report you to admin and let he or she deal with you

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

UM someone wanna look into that 1st video??? Yea the s is about to hit the f . This is crazy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This idiot is dead and gone. I was a fan too. That was until they started delving deep into his life and all the charges against him came out. So what? The guy is just like "sam" stated. He's living with Elvis, J.F.K., Marilyn, Lyberace, Bigfoot, and the little "grey men". They all share a happy little island in the Pacific, away from all the world. And every now and then, they speak to us in our dreams, or in songs, or through our microwave ovens.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The proof positive that MJ is dead, is the whorish endeavors his brothers and family engaged in immediately after his death.

They pulled out every stop to milk every dollar they could squeeze out. Even attempted a Jackson family reality show - which sucked - like a black hole.

This was a no-class operation. The family I mean, including the plastic pedophile himself.

Talented? Yes.

Retarded? Yes.

In touch with reality? No.

He's dead and rotting just as sure a dookey stinks.

Because his family wanted to squeeze every last dollar off him as they could.

The Jackson family reminds me of Spring vacation - no class.
edit on 6-2-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wow, you guys don't know Michael's history? Thats was the biggest proof of the Illuminati handling him like a dog. Why? Because of his music. Luciferian leaders didn't like it anymore, because he was trying to wake people up. So they tried to bring him down. How can you believe that he truly tried to molest some kids? He was a damn kid himself. He paid them because he was tired. Go ask Tupac Shakur.

I sounded like a Michael Jackson fan-boy just then. I'm not, I just can't believe you guys would disrespect a dead man like that... shame on ya'll especially without knowing his history.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
I've been fan of Michael Jackson for while and I believe he's indeed alive. I've done tons of research for the past 9 months and I guaranteed you this is a hoax. If you dont believe me here's this guy name "gentalthoughts" on youtube and he's going tell you and give you proof that this is a hoax.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

I don't know how to embed
edit on 5-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Hey Sam, thanks for bringing this information to us. I do find it interesting. The first video where it shows that the funeral was staged is very intriguing. No one here has commented on that yet. I'm wondering what most of the other member's thoughts are on it.

I think it is possible that he may have faked his death, but I also have a question for you that I haven't seen anyone who believes this conspiracy ask yet. If he did fake his death then that means his doctor Conrad Murray would have to be in on it too. Now why would this man go along with this lie if they took away his medical license and he's facing possible jail time for the drugs he gave Michael? That part doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

what if the child molesting thing is fake too?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
who cares about child molesters. and if you think he wasn't, would you let YOUR kids play with him?

edit on 6-2-2011 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join