It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson faked death documentary on TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can see why a celebrity would generally get to wanting to disappear. It's a lot of work going to all that work to try to help and make our lives "normal" since our culture expects there to be superstars, really powerful wealthy people that deserve it. So if they actually achieve a fake death why blow the lid off it? I'm sure there is something more constructive for people to do than to try and find a living Michael Jackson. I'm gonna lead by example and hope for the best

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest
when I heard he died, well I stood up and cheered hallelujah. If I could find his grave I would piss on it.

the fact that he is a sick, ugly, mentally deranged pedophile makes me wonder why ANYONE would mourn his death, and wonder what the hell is wrong with people like you

Ya I agree with the above people on what they said.. Dont let the news dictate what you know.. most of the time they lie to us about basically everything..

MJ was going to come out and talk about how the music industry forces people to put things in their music that he didn't want to be involved in. He took a stand and that's when all that crap started happening to him..

You should listen to They dont care about us its a real insightful song, and watch that video.

For the record i dont listen to MJ at all but i am interested into why he died.. i just havent researched enough.. cause i dont want to spend another 10 yrs on a conspiracy.
And the OP I am not agreeing with you or disagreeing, I am just stating what i know about him..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
All i want people do is watch the video and do some research. I care what people say, how he's a molester because its BS. You're the one who's being lied to not me, I know the truth, and I know Michael would never molest any child.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I know the truth, and I know Michael would never molest any child.

And how is that? did you know him personally? The "Truth" is, he was taken to court........AND he decided to pay the families of his victims off instead of fighting in court. If I was accused of something that I didn't do and had his kind of money, I would have spent every last penny of it proving in court that I was innocent.....wouldn't you? Guilty rich people don't do that.....they pay the victims to make it go away.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by sam_inc

I know the truth, and I know Michael would never molest any child.

And how is that? did you know him personally? The "Truth" is, he was taken to court........AND he decided to pay the families of his victims off instead of fighting in court. If I was accused of something that I didn't do and had his kind of money, I would have spent every last penny of it proving in court that I was innocent.....wouldn't you? Guilty rich people don't do that.....they pay the victims to make it go away.

And does that prove he is a child molester? Huh. No it doesnt, again show me proof that he did molested a child becuase there evidence he was framed in the 93 case and in the 05 case. And the boy from 93 admitted michael never molest him in including the boy from 05.Do you your damn research. I feel sorry for you u have been lied to and including others
edit on 5-2-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And have you seen the FBI documents about Michael' Jackson child molestation case? I recommend you to read it, and wont see any wrongful doing that michael molested children

Here to all the narrow mined people who can't admit the fact that there wasn't any evidence (please read)

foia.fbi.gov...

And im still waiting for proof that he did molested children. OH WAIT!!! There isn't any

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
He never molested any kids because he paid them lots of cash to say he hadn't, therefore no proof, no molestation.

On topic, he was a drug addict, he took too many, he croaked, end of story.

He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If he hadn't been cremated he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! HE IS AN EX-JACKSON!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Michel is right up there with elvis and bruce lee .
I am sure there familys are pleased people think they are still alive as long as they have such loyal followers there estates will be making millions more for the people they left behind.
ever wander how much elvis still makes every year?
Mj mite have died broke but in few few years his kids will be able to buy the world and gift wrap it.
Ps as much as I would like elvis to be alive i know theres no ware in the world he could hid taht he wouldnt be found popraze dont EVER quite .

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
Michel is right up there with elvis and bruce lee .
I am sure there familys are pleased people think they are still alive as long as they have such loyal followers there estates will be making millions more for the people they left behind.
ever wander how much elvis still makes every year?
Mj mite have died broke but in few few years his kids will be able to buy the world and gift wrap it.
Ps as much as I would like elvis to be alive i know theres no ware in the world he could hid taht he wouldnt be found popraze dont EVER quite .

He's right up there? He sold more than the Beatles and even Elvis. What the hell are you talking about that he's right up there. LOL You ignorant people make me laugh

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Yes, I know, that is basically what I said, he was proven innocent in a court of law, therefore he was innocent of child molestation.....and those kiddies are now quite rich. The beatles said money can't buy love, and MJ said money can buy silence.

Gary Glitter could learn a lot from the teachings of lord Michael.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, if you start a thread where people can come and voice their opinions on your theorys, you do not have the right to call them names when they don't agree with you.
edit on 5/2/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by sam_inc

Yes, I know, that is basically what I said, he was proven innocent in a court of law, therefore he was innocent of child molestation.....and those kiddies are now quite rich. The beatles said money can't buy love, and MJ said money can buy silence.

Gary Glitter could learn a lot from the teachings of lord Michael.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, if you start a thread where people can come and voice their opinions on your theorys, you do not have the right to call them names when they don't agree with you.
edit on 5/2/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Question if you was molested and you try to seek justice, and you molester wanted to settle the case for money. Would you take the money or would you turn it down and seek justice for your self and for many people who were victims?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Michael Jackson Faked his death--but wasn't he dead before that?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
READ, he did not settlement money, again again and again. Where is the proof that he molested little kids and where's the proof that he pay this kid

Michael Jackson DID NOT PAY ANY SETTLEMENT MONEY. His INSURANCE COMPANY AND LEGAL TEAM did, and he had little control over that because he was busy recovering from his addiction to painkillers and his overall declining health. When the Chandlers alleged that their son was molested, the first thing they did was ask for 20 million dollars. They did not even go to court first. It is when Michael Jackson refused to pay, saying "No way in hell" that they decided to sue him. I don't know about you guys, but if my kid got truly got molested no amount of money could save the guy that did it from jail time. Go here and read more: en.wikipedia.org... Michale Jackson was a weird guy, but he was truly a nice guy and he was used by money grabbers. Source(s): en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

If the the money offered was substantialy more than the money the courts would offer as compensation then I reckon a lot of people would be pursuaded.

Jackson offered $25,000,000 to settle out of court, I would have to answer your question yes, I would take the money.

Question, if you were accused of molesting a child, and you were innocent, would you pay the kid £25,000,000?

25 million dollars is a lot of money when there should be no evidence against you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Wow, a little touchy aren't you? I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. You believe he was innocent...I believe he was guilty.

IMHO if he was innocent he should have fought it in court instead of paying off the families. Sure the kid will say it wasn't true after being coached by his parents.....after being offered millions of dollars to do so. If there was nothing to the allegations why did the kids have knowledge of a birthmark of his in a very private place.

Throw enough money at a problem and it will usually go away. I suppose you probably also believe O.J. didn't kill his wife and he was framed by TPTB because he was black and had inside information on the NWO's plans to control the world

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Considering that Wiki sites can be altered by anyone....I wouldn't think that it is a good source of "proof" for anything.....much like youtube videos

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
READ, he did not settlement money, again again and again. Where is the proof that he molested little kids and where's the proof that he pay this kid

Michael Jackson DID NOT PAY ANY SETTLEMENT MONEY. His INSURANCE COMPANY AND LEGAL TEAM did, and he had little control over that because he was busy recovering from his addiction to painkillers and his overall declining health. When the Chandlers alleged that their son was molested, the first thing they did was ask for 20 million dollars. They did not even go to court first. It is when Michael Jackson refused to pay, saying "No way in hell" that they decided to sue him. I don't know about you guys, but if my kid got truly got molested no amount of money could save the guy that did it from jail time. Go here and read more: en.wikipedia.org... Michale Jackson was a weird guy, but he was truly a nice guy and he was used by money grabbers. Source(s): en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Then read the damn FBI files, I've posted. its there

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source, but if you insist, here is another reference from wiki:

sexual abuse accusations against Michael Jackson

Shortly after the strip search, the case was settled out of court for approximately $25 million[71] Jackson's lawyers would give conflicting explanation for why the case was settled. Attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. said many Jackson accusers have made "efforts to exploit, undermine and take advantage of this wonderful human being" and "as a result, many years ago, he did pay money rather than litigate two false allegations that he harmed children. People who intended to earn millions of dollars from his record and music promotions did not want negative publicity from these lawsuits interfering with their profits...Mr. Jackson now realizes the advice he received was wrong. He should have fought these actions to the bitter end and vindicated himself."[72] Although some of Jackson's lawyers claimed the insurance company had the right to settle claims covered by the insurance and Jackson was not allowed to interfere with the settlement,[16] Jackson himself claimed he settled because "I didn't want to do a long, drawn-out thing on TV like O.J.... I want to go on with my life."[73]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join