It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson faked death documentary on TV

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

You're right. I can't prove anything about my past career, and it's no big bragging right to say I worked in the art/props department in the film business. Believe that. Thousands have done it and do it now.

My thought is if he did fake his death, he did it to get away, hide, run like mad to get away from the BS in the tabloid and mews media and the *celebrity* forced upon him from his youngest days on this planet. If he is dead, he died a lonely and (although surely medicated) painful death.

Joe Pytka was the director I worked with for many years. He's called the *king of Cannes* because he has more directors awards than any other director in history at the famous film festival. My resume with him included spots for Pepsi, Nike, Bartles & James, Michelob, Prudential, and more I can't even think of now. I saw how people acted toward celebrity first hand. It was sad. We shot a spot for Bartles and James on the corner of Hollywood and Vine in Hollywood and people were lined down the whole block and another block down waiting to get their autograph. Before they were B&J they were a car salesman and an insurance salesman.

We're all celebrities and I wish more people realized that. If you live in a small town and work hard and feed your family no matter what your vocation, you should be damn proud of it. YOU ARE a celebrity. I never liked the term movie *star*. They're not celestial beings. They're just folks who eat, live, love, poop and and have strengths and weaknesses like the rest of us. They just have the (sometimes *mis*) fortune of being in the public eye. But the tabloids and news agencies make so much money off people who (unknowingly) deify celebrity they will ALWAYS lie, sensationalize and dramatize these people to make MASSIVE amounts of money. Without shame, too.

I got caught coming home from a shooting range with 2 rifles and two shotguns in the back of my friends truck under a furniture pad. No ammo, no alcohol, trigger locks, everything legal other than the guns were under a blanket and not in plain sight. The local newspaper, The NewsPress in Santa Barbara happened to be there and did a below the fold 1/3 page article on how the police caught us with a "truckload of assault weapons" and printed our names and addresses in their SENSATIONALIST article. TRUCKLOAD of assault weapons? 2 rifles, 2 shotguns, trigger locks, no ammo. I just want to give an example of how the media really makes their bucks. And how I don't believe ANYTHING they *report* about unless I can get the facts for myself.

Didn't mean to insult anyone with my previous comments. I just can't stand when people relate celebrity with deity. Which is what too many of us do, to our own detriment. If you want to call me a liar, write me privately and I'll give you a list of the projects I worked on, where they were done and who they were for. It was fun, and rewarding, but LA was just too much after all those years.

(I worked on a japanese Cup of Noodles commercial with Arnold Schwarzenegger in Antelope valley. We had a white out snowstorm and the parking lot of our hotel was filled with people at 3am in the freezing snow waiting to just get a glimpse of the guy. Just too weird, and a little sad)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
MJ is not dead he lives in Brazil and drives a cab for a living now.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just gotta say WOW!

It's really AMAZING how much people on ATS actually believe in the official explainations and accusations of micheal jacksons molestations!

I mean, not even a single one of you actually take's the time out to talk about the REAL matter here, weather he is alive or not, because that is what this tread was created for, NOT to hate michael or 2 actually be IGNORANT and saying he was a pedophile when you all got 0 evidence..

Listen, Michael Jackson was a good man.. Dont you guys have a sence of how people are? Don't you FEEL it when you see them?

When I look at Michael I see a pure soul who has gone through alot in his life but still stayed true, loyal, loving, caring and pure!

I can't believe my eyes how many people in here hate on Micahel Jackson jsut because his looks! It's incredible!
And I thought People on this 'conspiracy' community actually had more behind their foreheads....

It's sad really...

Take the thread for what it is, if you all want to discuss weather he was a pedophile or not or just write hatefull comments I suggest you start another thread or something...

Michael Jackson did not only have a big heart.. He also had a big talent for things, he had a burning desire to be the best and to be good at what he does! and that is something which MANY of you here has prooved that you are far away from.. What IQ could one possibly have who only wishes too hate people based on what Media tell them about people in this case MJ..??

Real funny that So many of you actually believe in the official explainations and accusations here

You look on MJ like he was some kind of aberration...

It's all in the outside aint that so?

Now the one who make's me puke are you, because what a man is is not in his outside looks at all..

You should study MJ a bit more and learn from his messages... Perhaps then you will have the luck too become a better person one day...

Rest in peace or live in peace, finally, wherever you are you can rest MJ.
Without these hating, greedy, blood sucking people who you had too meet too many of..

...Triz signing out..

Peace..
&
Love..
edit on 6/2/2011 by Triztheone because: ..

edit on 6/2/2011 by Triztheone because: ..

edit on 6/2/2011 by Triztheone because: ?

edit on 6/2/2011 by Triztheone because: ...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If jesus himself was to come to earth for a 2nd visit, I am sure we would kill him or accuse him of something.

Take that with the pinch of salt intended.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
He probably escaped to lake Vostok by uboat and took a rocket to the moon to wait out 2012. In fact, if we make it to December 25th 2012, MJ will be performing live from the moon via satelite feed.
edit on 6-2-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

that was realllly...reallly funny. just read it out loud to my house full of ppl, you got big laughs
!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I still don't understand the fixation on such trivial subjects as celebrities. Honestly, someone answer these questions please - What difference does it make if he's dead or alive? HOW IS YOUR LIFE AFFECTED? WHO CARES? Who's Michael Jackson anyways...

-Jimmy-

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
the child molesting pervert is exactley where he belongs in the ground.

How did you decide that he was a child molesting pervert? Jury found him NOT guilty on any charges after reviewing that the evidence was mostly fabricated.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Op's videos are so boring..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The guy was a target his entire life.

Originally posted by fairytale

Originally posted by libertytoall
He probably escaped to lake Vostok by uboat and took a rocket to the moon to wait out 2012. In fact, if we make it to December 25th 2012, MJ will be performing live from the moon via satelite feed.

that was realllly...reallly funny. just read it out loud to my house full of ppl, you got big laughs
!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am not sure if people are trying to shut this thread on purpose but it sure looks like it.
There is one video where MJ is talking to a group of people and he is saying that they are trying to get to him and if I remember correctly he says that the only way they will leave him alone is if he is dead, he also talks about all of the bad media coverage and reports.
There is also Dave Dave and the David Letterman interview and many other things that lead me to believe that his death was a hoax. I am beginning to be suspicious of all of the people that immediately start bashing others when they question MJ's death.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Capt.Spaulding

"AND all of our customers who had kids in SB went on field trips to MJ's Neverland ranch. Free of charge. fed lunch, played with animals, carnival rides, all on Michael's ticket. If he was there or not. "

All the customers who had kids were given free field trips to Michael Jacksons Neverland ranch..! Sorry, but are you trying to prove or disprove that Michael Jackson was a paedophile!? Beacause if you were my defence attorney I think I would kiss my sweet arse goodebye! lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yea right MJ and Tupac are alive.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am reading many comments about people beliefs that Michael Jackson was mentally ill and a pedophile/child molester.

.3 years ago, if you would have asked me what I thought of him, I would have said the same. But I've done my research, and I try to not be ignorant like the majority of human beings. It was sad how I could have given a quick opinion of someone like him, when I knew nothing about him, but his music, and what the media has said.

I was not a fan of his personality, but I did enjoy a lot of his music.
But now, I am a huge fan of him. Not just because of his music, but because of what he believed in. He was truly a good person, who literally loved every human being. He cared for the people, not the corrupt government, who tainted his legacy.

Governments control their media, and the media controls your point of views on things. Obviously... or none of you would be so ignorant and well conditioned.

I am not trying to defend Michael, I'm just pointing out the ignorance I am seeing, and giving my personal thoughts of the guy.

If you all have such an open mind, do your research, and actually open your eyes to see the truth.

"They don't really care about us"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh I hope i don't get in trouble for this but wasn't MJ seen at a Walmart recently? Lots of sales that day, boys pants 1/2 off. *runs

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anicetus

I too loved his music but when you pay off someone who accuses you of child abuse rather than go to court and face down your accuser, then in my book you literally bath yourself in guilt... You dont pay off someone unless you have something to hide, and please dont give me the nonsense about avoiding media bad press as once the accusation was made he was deemed guilty in the eyes of most, whether he was actually guilty or not. His only avenue for redemption was to go to court and prove himself innocent and he didn't! He paid a fortune to make the problem go away and cover it all up. And thats why he will always be guilty in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Adding a little more decorum to my previous post, I think in the end, it will be his music that will live on for a long long time. His troubles and tribulations will fade away much faster. Adding to the topic, I believe he is deceased, why the heck put his family and kids through this if it was faked?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
When you die, you bloat. All of the moving around could have released gasses that dead bodies do expel a short while after death.Some bodies have also been seen moving because of these expelling gases. I never saw the arm moving thing. I looked many times. A funny thing about what he was saying about our minds bein tricked, Yeah they do that to us all the time, but beware, if you are looking real hard for something that you desperately want to believe.......your own mind can deceive you as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Seriously ! He's really still alive ????

Gotta go bring my kids inside, thought it was finally safe for them to play outside but I guess if he's still around.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

BUUUURRRRNNN!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
the child molesting pervert is exactley where he belongs in the ground.

That's interesting, because the FBI investigated him for 17 years and did not find one thing, which is all public record that can be found on the FBI's website. On top of that, the kid said in court he was lying and "they" told him to lie. The whole pedophile thing was just to destroy his name and image. Not to say the guy did not have his problems, but pedophelia was not one of them. None of it has been proven, only hearsay.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join