It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

This is why alex jones and prison planet are cowards this is affecting people's lives. The david guy really created a mess. If he is lying or not he is a coward as well for not resposting something to let us know and clarify. This is why I want to get to the bottom of this because what if people take this seriously.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

are you near the coasts? That is dangerous no matter what living on a coast tsunimis and hurricanes but those are rare. We only have one month to go to see if this is for real. Maybe instead of moving your family could go on a nic vacation to Colorado.
I mean if you can afford to move you can definitely afford a vacation.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

my husband is not at all a gullible man he looks into every claim Alex or anyone says if my husband believes that
caller then i believe him he is a good hear ted sane christian man and for him to no longer like Alex Jones something
has to be up he says David is the false leak the man says homeland security would fake and i read this thread and what better person to make a fake leak than a production artist

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wayne Madeson ends in the first hour. The commericals are edited out but then Larry Pratt, bob chapman and lindsey williams. Was this the order of the show when you listened?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Although I do understand you are trying to console this lady, but I do think your wrong, the wheather is bad, Austrailia has had 2 major flash floods and earthquakes in the last month, Brazil had massive down pour that killed 700 people, we have had several super snow storms this winter. There are Earthquakes happening all over the world for atleast the last two weeks, and the Volcaneo in I think it was greenland? Or IceLand cant remember which, erupted... things are getting bad my friend, to Sonja, I dont think there is anywhere to hide during a poleshift... I think you are best staying in your home with your family. We must be realistic, when and if this does happen, no one knows for certain when, but... the only thing you can do is ride the waves you know? If its our time, its our time, and the only one who knows this is the big guy upstairs... I dont think moving to a higher elevation is going to do you any good.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thats true about the acting part.I never meant that your husband is gullible I am just trying to make some sense of this. I don't people to be hurt in away because of this or to have to move if nothing happens.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

my husband says Lindsy was the first guest to speak then Wayne then commercial then callers

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i think i will suggest the vacation idea to him so we don't have to sell things we worked hard for would be cheaper
than moving besides tidal waves what else happens during a poleshift ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Earthquakes,tornados mainly just really voilent weather. I would just go on vacation and enjoy. I am not sure where the safest place would be but away from major faultlines, coasts and volcanos would be the best. Stay away from Wymoming due to Yellowstone.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
he didnt even watch the Superbowl he has been packing this is all so crazy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They must have switched the show around. If they really changed the order of all the guests and cut out the callers that is definitely a huge cover up. I am almost at the second hour and lindsey is speaking now.
I wonder if this a timeline shift maybe? The whole order of the guests have comepletely changed.
What were the topics of the night?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
i think i will suggest the vacation idea to him so we don't have to sell things we worked hard for would be cheaper
than moving besides tidal waves what else happens during a poleshift ?
EXTREME WHEATHER changes Remember the mamoth they found in northern Siberia back in 98 that was frozen completely intact, with hair and all?? Even his stomache still had undigested grass in it when they dicected him... Mamoths lived in tropical climates such as north america and eurasia, there must of been a FLASH FREEZE to cause him to be frozen completely intact

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
he didnt even watch the Superbowl he has been packing this is all so crazy

It sounds like your husband is really scared. Im so sorry. Can you ask him to relate to us word for word what this caller said, please? There has been so much disinformation out there tonight, it seems to be that your husband might be the only one who has actually heard it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

what is a time-line shift? my husband says Egypt and current news and America going bankrupt were the talking points of the show

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Like I said earlier I am still preparing. I live in Missouri and I am staying here. I have bought some emgerency supplies yesterday. Matches,candles,blankets,water,canned goods. I needed this stuff anyways but I am expecting really feirce storms. Last year in 2010 we had very bad storms in the spring.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

i will try i have been bugging him he just wants to pack and go to bed ive never seen him like this i asked him
about the vacation and he says we are taking a permanent one lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
he said he shouldve known when the bird started dying something like this was going to happen but he
willingly accepted the lame excuses he read about and watched on tv because he wants to believe everything ok

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

A timeline shift is a shift in the current timeline where there are slight changes. Most people accept this and move on. This is a natural phenoma according to Starfire Tor. Just type in timeline shifts or Starfiretor on youtube. There are co-existin timelines that are slightly different sometimes they merge or shift.
I am not sure I believe it but I have had moments like this where I knew something happened but could not find the proof or no one else remembered the event.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am very interested in this I wish this would become clear.
could you ask your husband to give a clear recollection of the call.
it would mean a lot to a lot of people here on ats.

thank you

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If this is really true he would be helping a lot of people. At least if it is out there people can prepare and be warned.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join