It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Wildeagle
Profile on here ATS. DavidBeach7.
Could be same guy, but has no posts.
Is this one of his posts, relating to radio talk shows.
Either way, I'm betting he is on ATS somewhere!edit on 6-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by crimsonninja
Hello i signed up after reading this thread and i am surprised with all of the members on this website that not one
heard this caller on the 28th of january this call was made by a caller from the obama administration it was not a
female caller though this caller warned that the pole shift in march was leaked to him and one other in the white house he said that it didn't matter if they linked this call to him because after this call he was going to move his family to a safe location and that dhs has already began an operation to discredit any leaks from the white house staff by scrubbing any evidence of the call and have a counter leak that would send people looking in the wrong direction then Alex said caller we have to go to a break but we will put you on hold then when the break was over Alex Jones said he lost the caller and went on with his show which ended 20 minutes early
so far every thing this man said has come true there has been a false leak
because the David beach fellow lied about the call how the call went down and this call has been erased from everywhere and many people who post what they heard on online forums or chat rooms gets banned and post gets erased and i expect my post here to get erased also but maybe someone can read it before that happens i am starting to get scared and researching what we could be in for if this happens does anyone know what scientists the white house staff uses for their information ?
Originally posted by bargoose
It's interesting that, timewave zero, which maps fractal time, takes another dive around the 20th march, and seems to have reflected the recent natural and manmade upheaval. I'm certain we don't have very long left, but it's all part of the divine masterplan so wev'e just gotta roll with it
Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by canadabcpg
how did he go from producing the golden girls and being rich to being sweaty guy hoaxing us onlineand why was
he on a poleshift survival forum asking survival advice? i think he already knew about the poleshift! and hejust made up the story about how he knew i think he just wanted to warn us now its adding up
Originally posted by fulloflife
Another thing that might clue you all in is that David Beach Media LLC has no website. The same with his DB Productions. No website. All companies these days have websites advertising their services. It's easy to add a directory listing saying this or that, but where is the actual company website?
Another off the wall theory is... notice how David Beach uncannily resembles Alex Jones. I mean there are times I would bet he is either AJ's brother or relative. Just look as his round chubby facial features. What if this is an AJ controlled psyop? We all know AJ has handlers so he is a shill that speaks 90% truth. The other 10% he hides from the public. Just a thought.