It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hopefully it was something so clear he could remember given he is willing to move and stop his support of alex jones.

it would bring a small amount of closure given ive just spent a while going over 50 pages of interested and investigative members to find a dead end and a small lead in the form of a worried family.
edit on 6-2-2011 by reedbananaboat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Profile on here ATS. DavidBeach7.
Could be same guy, but has no posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OR,
Is this one of his posts, relating to radio talk shows.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way, I'm betting he is on ATS somewhere!
edit on 6-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

Were you talking about this guy ? or the DAVID B guy ?

davidbiedny

Member is offline.

P 150 F 6 S 314
W 2 K 33

o go to profile
o add as friend
o make rival
o view posts
o view threads
o posts in thread
o send message
o ALERT!

give this post a star
posted on 3-4-2008 @ 11:02 this post
Well, thanks for the kind kudos for The Paracast. I'm very proud of recent episodes we've done with Leslie Keane, Ted Phillips and Jacques Vallee.

As far as David Sereda and Steven Greer, you can pretty much assume that ANY radio show episode with them will be FOS, and perhaps mildly entertaining, but nothing that will get you any closer to actually understanding the truth behind the UFO enigma (and I've interviewed both of these clowns, so I speak from experience).

dB

signature:
Because this sounds more like him than the DAVID B guy. Seems very interested in UFOs.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
Hello i signed up after reading this thread and i am surprised with all of the members on this website that not one
heard this caller on the 28th of january this call was made by a caller from the obama administration it was not a
female caller though this caller warned that the pole shift in march was leaked to him and one other in the white house he said that it didn't matter if they linked this call to him because after this call he was going to move his family to a safe location and that dhs has already began an operation to discredit any leaks from the white house staff by scrubbing any evidence of the call and have a counter leak that would send people looking in the wrong direction then Alex said caller we have to go to a break but we will put you on hold then when the break was over Alex Jones said he lost the caller and went on with his show which ended 20 minutes early

so far every thing this man said has come true there has been a false leak
because the David beach fellow lied about the call how the call went down and this call has been erased from everywhere and many people who post what they heard on online forums or chat rooms gets banned and post gets erased and i expect my post here to get erased also but maybe someone can read it before that happens i am starting to get scared and researching what we could be in for if this happens does anyone know what scientists the white house staff uses for their information ?

i asked him to but he says what i said was the jist of it and the male caller sounded calm focused and sincier
and sounded credible and that Alex seemed very interested until the caller mentioned homeland security then
alex pushed the show into break and put the caller on hold then lost the call

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ok I am done listening to the show. I started at the 30 minute mark and no callers at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

watch the dubunk video, the part of David clip.
mymindspeakingunhinged.blogspot.com...

edit on 6-2-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
It's interesting that, timewave zero, which maps fractal time, takes another dive around the 20th march, and seems to have reflected the recent natural and manmade upheaval. I'm certain we don't have very long left, but it's all part of the divine masterplan so wev'e just gotta roll with it

I checked out the Timewave graph just to see where it lands and also noticed something else.

The Tunisian Riots, which created a snow ball effect, started on Jan 17, 2011, exactly where the last dip in novelty is, using the King Wen wave.

And the next peak then dip following starts as you said on March 20th

Interesting anyhow

link   
There is diffently a conspiracy going on with this guy.. He doesnt own a company look it up in the california business registry there is no such business of DAVID BEACH MEDIA LLC.... There is a linkdin profile with a phone number under that business name but the phone number is false!! I hope this man is ok... someone has gone through alot of trouble to cover this whole mess up!! David said it SOUNDED like a female trying to disguise her voice, so maybe that was his interpetation of a male voice??

link   
Some asked if a member could do a search at Prison Planet for pole shift.

I thought something would have come of this search.
Definitely not what I expected. Make of it what you will.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcfa3aa00ce7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by miconATSrender

I did that before I was banned there was only one post but I would urge anyone to try again. At least we know there is a cover up since a few people have been banned who talked about the pole shift caller. I would also try march 15 2011 pole shift. Pole shift caller and censored caller.
edit on 6-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by canadabcpg

how did he go from producing the golden girls and being rich to being sweaty guy hoaxing us online
and why was
he on a poleshift survival forum asking survival advice? i think he already knew about the poleshift! and hejust made up the story about how he knew i think he just wanted to warn us now its adding up

I dont think he was asking about survival advise, he seemed to be asking for other survivalists in the area.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well thank you

I am just interested in this beacuse alex jones seems to want to use anything he hears againts this macrosocopic ideal of government.

maybe he just didnt believe him, it wouldnt explain why it would be scrubbed from the audio but i have also noticed that alex sometimes cuts people off that arent in line with his goal for the conversation, he will sometimes hang up before people get a chance to say anything.

odd behavior very odd behavior.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by reedbananaboat

yeah and his forum bans people for asking questions. It is strange.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
if this is a big cover up and this a credible warning what do we do? what signs before march 15th will we see if
this is to happen?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

First of all I am not sure anyone can predict a pole shift down to an exact date. I think we already have the signs of a climate changes. I would expect more voilent weather,stronger hurricanes, more tornados, big snowstorms/blizzards.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulloflife
Another thing that might clue you all in is that David Beach Media LLC has no website. The same with his DB Productions. No website. All companies these days have websites advertising their services. It's easy to add a directory listing saying this or that, but where is the actual company website?

Another off the wall theory is... notice how David Beach uncannily resembles Alex Jones. I mean there are times I would bet he is either AJ's brother or relative. Just look as his round chubby facial features. What if this is an AJ controlled psyop? We all know AJ has handlers so he is a shill that speaks 90% truth. The other 10% he hides from the public. Just a thought.

OR:

Alex is really trying to warn us !!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

If he is trying to warn us then why all the censorship?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

If a pole shift happens, there is nothing anyone can do but go underground ..... Thats it really.... Anywhere on the surface will not be good. South become North, North becomes South with a varation in degrees of course... Florida could very well be wiped out from being seven feet below sea level anyways, so FLORIDA is not the place to be, I saw a map were the whole world could pretty much just tip on its side to where the east coast of the united states would be where canada is now... but I dont think any one knows for sure!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Can you post a link to this map or at least point me in the right direction?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So I haven't been on ATS since the calle came in so I'm sorry if I got this wrong.

But apparently...Alex Jones got a call from a mysterious woman about a pole shift in march.

Now because of this caller who we have no idea who it is or what there backround is...People belive the world is going to end and that because Jones got rid of the call from the rebroadcast that's he been taking over by the goverment or replaced by aliens or something like that?

Also according to this caller they use to work for the white house which we can not confirm since we don't know who she is or if she's even reallly a she because it might've been a dude trying to sound like a woman?

Oh and there's a guy named david whose apparently missing or has been kidnapped by the goverment or aliens?

Do I have everything right or is this just one big misunderstanding on my part?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well look what we have here... davidbeach.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join