It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

At least they told you why they were censoring you. I appericate that a little more then a post just disappearing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mcfc2012

Well you are really taking up all this on someone else's thread. Which I am sure he does not appreciate, plus if you are just going to keep on attacking, either make a thread about it or contact me through a message.
You have gone through all of my comments and all out of context, I was living alone before all that happened to me, I now have 2 roomates, which I don't see what that has anything to do with what I said. Now, if I was delusional I would not be able to even tell the same story over and over. So what ever you are trying to get at just put in a message. Sorry OP, I just didn't want others to be hurt like me, for calling alex jones.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
read my posts above i heard this man call in to the Alex Jones show and warn
people of a pole shift in march and warn of a false leak by homeland to start mis
information on the actual leak this has me so scared everything so far in his warnings
have come true i feel like i am in an alternate reality because this conspiracy is to real
and is really happening my husband who is into Alex heard this call and so did my best friend
my husband was a die hard Alex Jones fan until he see what Alex did with this credible sounding
warning from a government employee at the white house and the warning of a mis information leak
and all of the witnesses posts everywhere and everyone's individual recordings erased someone
please tell me what will happen in a pole shift where is a good place to be when a pole shift happens and
will can life be the same after my husband wants to move us across state to a higher elevation wiill that
even help? i do not want to leave my life here and i do not want this to be true

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
read my posts above i heard this man call in to the Alex Jones show and warn
people of a pole shift in march and warn of a false leak by homeland to start mis
information on the actual leak this has me so scared everything so far in his warnings
have come true i feel like i am in an alternate reality because this conspiracy is to real
and is really happening my husband who is into Alex heard this call and so did my best friend
my husband was a die hard Alex Jones fan until he see what Alex did with this credible sounding
warning from a government employee at the white house and the warning of a mis information leak
and all of the witnesses posts everywhere and everyone's individual recordings erased someone
please tell me what will happen in a pole shift where is a good place to be when a pole shift happens and
will can life be the same after my husband wants to move us across state to a higher elevation wiill that
even help? i do not want to leave my life here and i do not want this to be true

Wow so you are confirming that you did hear this caller call in live? This is big, because so far, as far as I know no one here on ATS has so far confirmed that they have heard it. Give us all the information in one concise reply or thread please. Its too important for it to be jumbled with all the replies here....

Date- time, aprox when it happened, who it was after- why its not being found on the podcasts- people are saying the podcasts did not included callers... etc...
edit on 6-2-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

This was on the Jan 28, 2011 show right. I have read all your posts and I am searching. Right now I am listening to the wayne madeson part of Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mcfc2012

Now, I read your thread about being a ufo contactee, and no you are not crazy. But why don't we discurss this on your thread, and let the people on here get on with there topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

la2

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Can we get a link posted if anyone does find the actual sound bite, i totally agree this is far too important to be lost amongst chit chat

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

yes the show on the 28th after wayne gets done speaking it goes to commercial break then returns he takes calls then it is the second caller i hope you find it but i doubt it unless the recording is yours taken when it was live and
cant be edited

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I posted a podcast on here that someone gave me from prison planet. (when I used to be a member).I was listening for a woman that whole time. I am trying to find that on here it is in this thread. Do they edit podcasts?
edit on 6-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And you said that your husband, and your bestfriend also heard this live aswell? Correct?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

i have said everything i know about the call i don't know how to start threads it was on the 28th near the end of
the show my husband now after seeing how this turned out is banging his head against the wall because he didn't
record the show and now he wants to sell everything and move us far away from our life here

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Is the alex jones show typically about 2 hours?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well I wouldnt freak out about it. Who's to say it wasnt a prank call. Atleast we've indentified that the video by Dave isnt a hoax because you say that you heard the call, aswell as your husband and your friend. That gives his video more credibility.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

And you said that your husband, and your bestfriend also heard this live aswell? Correct?
yes

yes but me and my best friend really were not paying attention that well its my husbands thing i heard more than she
did we really didn't start getting into it until my husband said wtf Alex just blew off that story my husband was mad he
is a Alex fan but he is int anymore and because of that stupid show i have to uproot my family and leave everything

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I found a 2 hour you tube here I assume it is unedited since I heard commericals on it.

Wayne Madeson starts around the 30 minute mark.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Well I wouldnt freak out about it. Who's to say it wasnt a prank call. Atleast we've indentified that the video by Dave isnt a hoax because you say that you heard the call, aswell as your husband and your friend. That gives his video more credibility.

no your wrong Davids claims on his video are wrong it didn't happen that way and it was not a female caller
the male caller even said homeland would start a mis informed leak about this to move people in the wrong direction

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

why do you have to leave. Have you been threatened?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

my husband says it has to be edited because Wayne was on till the last twenty minutes of the show

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now thats taking it to the extreme, dont you think? I would not take this caller seriously, the fact that Alex Jones is ignoring it can mean alot of things, not in the slightest that it could be a real scenario. But more likely that he doesent want to deal with the people who are gullible and believe in this sort of thing. I believe in the pole shift but I believe we will have much much more time than a month to prepare- and we will have great warning signs, and great storms, electric storms, serious earthquakes, etc before it happens. While the weather is bad, its not that bad. Please dont act erratically just on the basis on this one alex jones caller. Its ok to be afraid, because something is going to happen, we can feel it in all of us, but its not going to happen next month.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

why do you have to leave. Have you been threatened? [/quot

no nothing like that he just wants to move because the caller sounded real and he thinks
that we would be safer in a higher elevation

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join