It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The robins arrived at our house today. We live in NW Arkansas and every year the robins arrive when spring weather begins. The problem with this is that we are supposed to have a snow storm on Wednesday. Is it normal for the robins to show up right before a big snowstorm when there is still snow on the ground from the last one?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well what a crazy thread! Pole shifts, mystery callers from the White House and the Golden Girls all in one!

It's a funny old World!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

This has been experienced over the past year and pole shifts do not happen instantaneously, I would suspect that March 15 may be the day when it passes the equator to cause chaos, ultimately the pole shift will finish its move at winter solice on Dec 12 2012.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by dreamseeker

I did a scan of that file no viruses. I am just so confused. I think that file is why my post was deleted off prison planet forum?

well, your new post was deleted from prisonplanet 2 min ago.. that's fishy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by botorrr

I am now banned.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I found a comment on a video stating that someone heard the caller
It's on this channel on page two

www.youtube.com...

The first post:
"I heard the show and the caller you are talking about. I have called the show in the past to talk with Alex. There is no total verification so I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty. That probably he knows about the caller but was sticking to the format for that show. If they believe a caller has great information and is credible however they will ask them to stay on the line and will transfer them to a producer.
Ssgtremy 2 days ago"

The second post:
"Aso would like to add that as far as the March 15th, date goes every year there is a conspiracy associated with that date. Being the ides of March and "ushering in the fall" so to speak. AJ 'm sure knows this as well so is extra cautious when dealing with conspiracies dealing with dates that have specific meaning to enthusiasts.
Ssgtremy 2 days ago"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperJagoff
I found a comment on a video stating that someone heard the caller
It's on this channel on page two

www.youtube.com...

The first post:
"I heard the show and the caller you are talking about. I have called the show in the past to talk with Alex. There is no total verification so I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty. That probably he knows about the caller but was sticking to the format for that show. If they believe a caller has great information and is credible however they will ask them to stay on the line and will transfer them to a producer.
Ssgtremy 2 days ago"

The second post:
"Aso would like to add that as far as the March 15th, date goes every year there is a conspiracy associated with that date. Being the ides of March and "ushering in the fall" so to speak. AJ 'm sure knows this as well so is extra cautious when dealing with conspiracies dealing with dates that have specific meaning to enthusiasts.
Ssgtremy 2 days ago"

no audio is being provided for the rest of us to hear it...

where is that audio? people have been attentively listening to the alex jones show on the dates provided and nothing.....you could reply well it was edited out but some people record live there's no way to edit out live shows as everyone is hearing the same thing then ...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Without reading through 70 pages, surely all these strange animal deaths around the World are linked to something magnetically wrong with the Earth?

It all makes sense and supposedly the swap of the Poles has happened before, several times.

It's just nature and we can't stop it.

But what will it do to us humans?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Hey man understood. Just thought I would throw out the fact that one person out of a million said they heard it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think I have located the identity of a lady named Andrea Psoras (Government PDF 08-00) that is in this video about a New Marid Quake. She was mentioned in this video at the end about New Madrid Quake. Then I also found an Andrea on "Welcome to Rapture in the Air" stating that a Earthquake on the New Madrid will be on March 15 to April. But I think she then realized she was talking out of school.

Link to site pub48.bravenet.com...

Here is the video:

If the video didn't work here is the link:
www.youtube.com...#

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperJagoff

i did find this just now and going to start reading through pdf

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think this is entirely a different thing but, its a interesting read. It states should a insurance company pay for insurance on something caused by 'natural' causes if weather can be man made
edit on 6-2-2011 by SuperJagoff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I think this is entirely a different thing but, its a interesting read. It states should a insurance company pay for insurance on something caused by 'natural' causes if weather can be man made

ah ok so some people are claiming thats the audio and david made a mistake

ah i'm confused

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It seems something real may have happened here about a caller because prison planet deleted all posts concerning both callers. Like I said I am banned due to asking questions.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yeh but who is going to man make the weather?! The US Government? HAARP?! why would they do that?! it would cost them $$$£££££ to clean up afterwards. World economies are still fragile, why criple your own economy?

Maybe some people buy into that idea and fair enough, you believe what you want to believe.
Anyways I think it's 99.99% obvious that dodgy shirt guy is a clown so I'm moving on.
Enjoy your evening people.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

David could have mistaken it for the girl about weather modification.

link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Without reading through 70 pages, surely all these strange animal deaths around the World are linked to something magnetically wrong with the Earth?

It all makes sense and supposedly the swap of the Poles has happened before, several times.

It's just nature and we can't stop it.

But what will it do to us humans?

For you no problem, it just get hotter, for us most of Asia, people will die of cold, because nobody is prepared for it. The temperature will drop below 0 degrees celcius and that's when most people will die. The animals too.

Ice age for Asia.

edit on 6-2-2011 by fleek because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mcfc2012

This is all very confusing. First we have a guy who claims there is a certian caller that no one can find on the replays of the show. Then we have deleted, modified and censored posts. Then we have god like productions shutting down with a strange message. I am banned from prison planet instead of just getting straight answers.
I am not saying this a huge government cover up but something odd is going on in the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join