It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Profile on here ATS. DavidBeach7.
Could be same guy, but has no posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OR,
Is this one of his posts, relating to radio talk shows.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way, I'm betting he is on ATS somewhere!
edit on 6-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

alright, i log in, come to this thread, click reply and get logged out, this keeps happening, lets see if this post is even allowed to remain without censorship in this thread,

@citizennum287... the link you have provided only shows the first page of what was there, page two is not cached, whats more i recall there being between 4-6 pages, the last post i made in that thread before it vanished with the site, was of my own experience trying to track down that file myself,

i now type it again in hopes it doesnt get censored again.

all the links in that page 1 of the cached thread are of no good use, or rather is just a different topic all together, the video is only when some lady was on coast to coast which may or may not have been her, and the c2c caller says nothing of dates or pole shift,

i was searching through all the mirror youtube videos of that sweaty guy talking and reading comments, on one of the burried pages of comments was a link someone provided to a torrent at the pirate bay of alex's show that day jan 28th, i quickly attempted to dl it, the file got half way through very quickly 5 strong seeds, when the torrent listing on the pirate place went down, the link was dead i didnt get the full file i didnt get the lady caller, but i did get the detail of the length of the video, it was much longer then all the other dl's of that days show which are still on the web, i can see now the censored version of alex's show is missing 5-10 minutes from its 2nd hr,

when i saw the pirate place torrent link die and not turn up no more in search attempts i went to every torrent site i knew and tried to dl it tons of times, 5 of the attempts also 404'd many of them didnt all the ones which dl'd succesful where of the edited version without any lady caller or the extra 5- 10 min which was detailed as included in the other 6 torrents i witness erased from the web.

after seeing those 6 torrents from random sites all go down my thus far very reliable wifi router booted me from connection and wouldnt recognize me as if locked me out for 2 hrs, i had to reset the router with the pin hole button in back and wait the 2hrs

im still looking but after witnessing how fast they got to all the files i am kinda doubtfull it can be found now, the full version of alex jones show on jan 28th. the one with a full 2nd hr and not the cut short version.

^i see no reason for this post of mine to be removed or censored, do you? keep in mind it. in case they do, would be the third time ive typed it and its been censored.
edit on 2/6/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by refugeeflea

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by refugeeflea

Originally posted by Libertygal
Link

Great work!

So, lemme get this straight - "david/sweaty guy/epazuti" is really...

David Beach, a gay set-builder, from West Hollywood?

Does that about sum it up?

Well, in your words, I guess so lol. I linked him to the information in my post, and his pic is very clearly there, it is the same guy in the videos. I won't make the "gay" claim part, but he is a production artist. The only thing is, it appears he moved to Costa Rica, and is no longer in Cali. *IF* you can believe his posts.

I said 'gay' because:

1. He sounds gay in all his videos.

2. I myself spent 10 years in LA in the film industry, so I know the town. His address is at 9000 Sunset Blvd. (which is a Mail Boxes, Etc. place, if I recall correctly) so he could have just a P.O. box there. Otherwise, it is NOT a section of Sunset Blvd. that he could likely afford office space on.

3. West Hollywood is the gay neighborhood. David Beach probably lives very close to his P.O. Box/mailing address.

4. He states in one of his other youtube videos that he spends part of his time living in LA, and the rest living in "another country" but he has only just requested information on how to expatriate on January 21st, according to your link.

Look at David Beach's resume. He worked for many gay publishing magazines. So my guess is that he is gay.

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
who cares if he's gay

shouldn't people be more concerned about his background and how this is probably a scam but for what purpose?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
There was another thread on glp with 4 pages (www .godlikeproductions. com / forum1/message1349998/pg4)

put the glp url section of the link into google.
change the pg1 to pg2 and search.
google will display the page and then use the cached link.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
did anybody see what that guy posted up there
no not the gay post the one about the torrents
wow now
i do not know what to think

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

alright, i log in, come to this thread, click reply and get logged out, this keeps happening, lets see if this post is even allowed to remain without censorship in this thread,

@citizennum287... the link you have provided only shows the first page of what was there, page two is not cached, whats more i recall there being between 4-6 pages, the last post i made in that thread before it vanished with the site, was of my own experience trying to track down that file myself,

i now type it again in hopes it doesnt get censored again.

all the links in that page 1 of the cached thread are of no good use, or rather is just a different topic all together, the video is only when some lady was on coast to coast which may or may not have been her, and the c2c caller says nothing of dates or pole shift,

i was searching through all the mirror youtube videos of that sweaty guy talking and reading comments, on one of the burried pages of comments was a link someone provided to a torrent at the pirate bay of alex's show that day jan 28th, i quickly attempted to dl it, the file got half way through very quickly 5 strong seeds, when the torrent listing on the pirate place went down, the link was dead i didnt get the full file i didnt get the lady caller, but i did get the detail of the length of the video, it was much longer then all the other dl's of that days show which are still on the web, i can see now the censored version of alex's show is missing 5-10 minutes from its 2nd hr,

when i saw the pirate place torrent link die and not turn up no more in search attempts i went to every torrent site i knew and tried to dl it tons of times, 5 of the attempts also 404'd many of them didnt all the ones which dl'd succesful where of the edited version without any lady caller or the extra 5- 10 min which was detailed as included in the other 6 torrents i witness erased from the web.

after seeing those 6 torrents from random sites all go down my thus far very reliable wifi router booted me from connection and wouldnt recognize me as if locked me out for 2 hrs, i had to reset the router with the pin hole button in back and wait the 2hrs

im still looking but after witnessing how fast they got to all the files i am kinda doubtfull it can be found now, the full version of alex jones show on jan 28th. the one with a full 2nd hr and not the cut short version.

^i see no reason for this post of mine to be removed or censored, do you? keep in mind it. in case they do, would be the third time ive typed it and its been censored.
edit on 2/6/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

read

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
More David Beach a.k.a. Sweaty Doom Guy related links:

www.blogger.com...

www.manta.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

www.travelpod.ca...

www.liveincostarica.com...

local.yahoo.com...

www.myspace.com...

"http://www.flickr.com/photos/55655487@N06/" (remove quotes)

OK detectives. Go to work.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

yes thank you thats a cache of the proper thread, i posted twice in there your link to page 4 shows my first post,

i posted again on page 5, i was able to find that one to ty, but my second post is not there

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fulloflife

wow sweaty guy made the scene for the goldengirls show
really go to the myspace link and look at pics and comments
so the sweaty guy is hoaxing the world is the same guy who produced the golden girls
this
' is to much

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I suggest to anyone who is researching this story to screen shot or save any pages related to this David Beach guy before they all get deleted.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
woah look at the pole shifting link from above look what he posted there is he for real?

Single, retired guy here seeking survivalist resources. Thank you. Jan 4
but didnt his stepson say him and his wife were in jail

i find it starnge that on jan4th he was on a poleshifting website interested in survivng poleshifts

edit on 6-2-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
awesome investigative work full of life

i'm still not sure what to make of all this stuff though....his pole shift account was made recently

its possible he's doing a documentary on the conspiracy community online....joining all these sites, getting involved and what not

OR

he really believes what he does

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
awesome investigative work full of life

i'm still not sure what to make of all this stuff though....his pole shift account was made recently

its possible he's doing a documentary on the conspiracy community online....joining all these sites, getting involved and what not

OR

he really believes what he does
tht post from the pole site says january 4th thts not recent

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
busted!

this is from the cosarica website

# David Beach #4 January 2nd, 2010 at 8:54 pm When I visited CR six years ago we were in San Jose, a very nice hotel. I don’t recall any negative observation or experiences. But that may be because I had a vacation home and investment property in Mexico. Is Costa Rica as dangerous, or corrupt as Mexico? I’m traveling to Costa Rica this June 2010 and will live there a year. If it’s like I remember it I will most likely stay. I’m 50 and need a better quality of life than the U.S. is offering now.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
with the above poster talking about the torrents and now all of this new website data iit is startn to look like sweaty guy is legit, he is interested in surviving poleshifts we now have proof that the show was edited and he was in costarica when this happened or he thought of this hoax almost a year in advance

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
also if you aint comfortable with me having the video up libertygal i can take it down

i didn't really read through what you posted entirely yet

Don't mind at all, it was simple and public information to find, anyone could have done it.

Thanks, too!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
why would the guy who produced the goldengirls and empty nest be hoaxing us

* Additional Information Company Associated with the following TV productions: Witt-Thomas-Harris Productions television shows "THE GOLDEN GIRLS" (1985-1992), "BENSON" (1985-1986), "BLOSSOM" (1991), "EMPTY NEST" (1988).

More Contact Information: Owner: [email protected], Owner: [email protected] About DAVID BEACH MEDIA LLC Television and Film Production DAVID BEACH MEDIA, LLC and DB Productions are diversified production companies, working successfully across several platforms, including film, scripted and non-scripted television, commercials, music videos, and long-form music DVDs. Founded by David Beach and Stephen Bishop in 2002, Mr. Beach has worked in film and television production since 1985.

edit on 6-2-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

i dont know

i mean he does seem genuine in his videos (but so do good actors) and i thought he was sane up till he mentioned aliens eating children in underground bunkers

this whole thing is confusing me

Do i think a pole shift might happen? YA i do but i dont know what to make of this whole david sweaty guy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

how did he go from producing the golden girls and being rich to being sweaty guy hoaxing us online
and why was
he on a poleshift survival forum asking survival advice? i think he already knew about the poleshift! and hejust made up the story about how he knew i think he just wanted to warn us now its adding up

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join