It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Team Severely Beaten, Hospitalized In Cairo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Maybe we should send the lot of MSM reporters to Egypt and then we won't have to listen to lies anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

People should heed the quotes in your signature.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

44 Journalists Killed in 2010 and nothing about that and you making big deal about punching that liars
www.cpj.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Add two more to the list. :shk:

Originally posted by MrWendal
It is FOX news... as much as I believe in freedom of the press is it really that big a loss?....maybe this is nothing more than a case of Karma.

Originally posted by xavi1000
you making big deal about punching that liars

These two reporters were completely innocent. They were doing their job - reporting what is happening - and they were doing it well. Anytime people get beaten up like this it's wrong. And for you people here to say it's no big deal or that they deserve it... that makes you just as sick and perverse as those who did the beating up.

LIke I said .. people make up bunk that the right or the Tea Party is full of violence .. but here is some some REAL embedded violent tendencies ... right here on ATS .. on this thread. None of you who have said these ignorant things about 'no big deal', 'good', 'hahaha, 'it's just karma', etc ... none of you ever have a right to ever complain about anyone else being violent or ignorant ... that'd make you hypocrites on top of your other obvious shortcoming which has surfaced here on this thread by your own words.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

No, they are liars,murderers and should be prosecuted in a court of law.
Watch "outfoxed" please .
edit on 4-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Was Geraldo there?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Outfoxed sheds a light on a very VERY corrupt corporation we call fox (the devil)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Lets not forget AC's "background". You could look at him wrong and he'd get wrinkled panties. To even suggest that Greg Palkot or FNC would orchestrate something like this is plain ignorant. If you really believe that, you have issues.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Sh$t can you blame Moborak if he is instigating this, all his friends abandon him, the liberal media goes on the attack...please remember it is not the US of A over there and they can get away with this treatment of journalists/reporters/whorez... its about time reporters get knocked off their high horse...where is Amanpore during this, she is the only smart one to report from afar...well she is Iranian after all so she knows how screwed things can get...

I pray that innocent woman and children are not getting hurt or raped, the rest I could care less about...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
while we are speaking of reporters
let's not forget the memory of Daniel Pearl

a punch in the face is a cakewalk
compared to some.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

If you are referring to me with your comments I would suggest you either backtrack, and apologise or I will alert a mod. I am not Fox News Lover, I do not even watch the damm news channel, nor am I Judas, or either a republican, so your accusations are baseless.

Just because someone has a different opinion to yours does not give you the right to go flamming that member.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Oh I suppose some comments, over the journalists sexuality has not glorified that he was beat up no? Oh I suppose members who were posting this was just joking having fun? Umss Lets see no they were not. Those whom have laughed with regards to this journalist being beat up, would probably laugh if he was killed also. Just shows how low some members sink to on ATS.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I for one agree with you 100 %, most of those saying the journalist deserved it, would not have the balls to do thier job. Star for you

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

We may be on opposite ends of the spectrum politically but when it comes to basic human decency to our fellow human beings we are in total agreement.

I find this anti news people attitude very disturbing even coming from some mods. I wonder if they would feel the same way about our ATS news reporters the Conspiricy Chicks and Street View people? Probably...

I absolutely despise Rush and Beck, but I would no more wish them harm than a member of my own family.
edit on 4-2-2011 by whaaa because: fguiry7dfghj

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Exactly, I agree with your comments, I find it really bizzarre how this has become, "Lets Bash The Journalist" Saga. Would they be posting the same comments if it was someone from thier family was beaten up? No I do not think they would be.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I find it highly disturbing that many people here are all but cheeering reporters being beaten up and threatened.

talk about absurdly rallying for ignorance....would you rather the west not be talking about this? Go watch american idol if your all for these actions...I have nothing but contempt for that mindset. Reflect on what your laughing and smiling about you scumbags

Add: Oh, and I hate faux news with a passion, however this is not their commentators. If someone like Hannity or Beck was there getting smacked around, I would be getting a chuckle out of it (they are not journalists..they are opinion idiots). But this is not that, these people, and others, are news journalists....the people that make us aware that the world is slightly bigger than our own little hometown.
edit on 4-2-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
ha ha ha. maybe they get fox news in egypt and tune into hear how every moslem is a terrorist and fox news unbiased, fair and top notch reporting on middle eastern issues.

Naa dude, this isn't a rally against fox news, or even against american news (bbc getting hit also). Its to eliminate outside journalism (they also hit al jazeera). They want a blackout of media so they can take stronger measures against the protestors..once the cameras and journalists are out, they will turn on the tyranny. no longer a guy with a horse running through a crowd with a whip...it will turn into a guy with a machine gun running down shooting everyone...x 50

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

There was a lot of sexuality bashing over the Anderson Cooper thing... I think its just sad really but eh.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
while we are speaking of reporters
let's not forget the memory of Daniel Pearl

a punch in the face is a cakewalk
compared to some.

Funny...I wonder when these monkeys will learn doing this to our reporters tend to have the exact opposite result of what they are going for.

However, this being ATS, I imagine many have said the only one doing the executions were CIA anyhow. meh.
(as we all know, America is the only bad guy ever..everyone else on earth is simply incapable of doing horrible acts)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Laurauk

There was a lot of sexuality bashing over the Anderson Cooper thing... I think its just sad really but eh.

Only by people whom are not confident about their own sexuality. When that immediately pops up for a person, chances are...its not by accident.

aka, yep...they are in the closet. Therefore that subject is exceptionally touchy for them and they must find every opportunity to pretend disgust

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join