It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Team Severely Beaten, Hospitalized In Cairo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I know, there is hope but what we're witnessing at the moment makes it difficult to remember that.

And yes, I think a coup is on the cards.... the military are the people, that's why they're held to such high esteem... it's conscription so they all do it.

I can't see the military turning on the Anti-Mubarak protesters.... but maybe if they really do realise what's going on with the supposedly "pro" Mubarak people, then yes... I think they will take sides.

It's just very sad to watch.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Just to be "fair and balanced," but without causing all the backlash from the other thread, I will say that my comments from the AC thread apply equally here.

I'll second that.
These reporters still don't get it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Get what?

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have to say I don't have a lot of sympathy for the news guys who are getting beaten up. If they had not allowed themselves to become corrupted to the point of being propaganda machines, the situation today would be very different. They have to shoulder a huge portion of blame for contributing to the horrendous scenario the whole world is faced with.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
this is sad, but journalists have to understand this is not america, and fox especially here in america, tends to get in peoples faces. from what i've seen the rest of western media has heeded the threats and backlash...i wonder why fox keeps pressing their luck...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Al-Jazeera offices are closed for 24 hours and ATS goes wild.

Western news agencies get beaten up and people are like "yeah it serves them right lol!!111"

Remind me to laugh at your faces the next time you whine at atrocities towards your favorite population.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Western journalists from a variety of agencies have been assaulted and western business franchises have been damaged and looted. Anyone get the hint yet?? Do you know what is coming down the road? These events in Egypt will serve to fire up the "greater cause" in a region that is now politically fragile. Feel free to choose from the multitude of countries that will fall next.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Al-Jazeera offices are closed for 24 hours and ATS goes wild.

Western news agencies get beaten up and people are like "yeah it serves them right lol!!111"

Remind me to laugh at your faces the next time you whine at atrocities towards your favorite population.

as with everything, people listen to the loudest voices. exactly how many said YEAH IT SERVES THEM RIGHT?...i didn't...i have great respect for isreal, and for what the people there have had to endure.
the majority of us americans do not feel that way at all. as you well know in your own country, there are extremists that have TOO LOUD of a voice, and they tend to be the default voice of an entire people, whether they should be or not. the vast majority in any society or country, want to simply be left alone and to live their lives in peace.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by anon72

Just to be "fair and balanced," but without causing all the backlash from the other thread, I will say that my comments from the AC thread apply equally here.

This is what you said in the other thread in reference to Anderson Cooper.

And they couldn't finish him off?

That mob sucks, no wonder Mubarek is still in power.

Riots just aren't what they used to be.

Should all the journalists be "finished off"?
edit on 3-2-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

lmaf...Good, they deserve it,they was going to come back and start lying to people any way about whats going on.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by anon72

lmaf...Good, they deserve it,they was going to come back and start lying to people any way about whats going on.

I'm not a big fan of Fox but.....
No one deserves to beaten or "finished off" for doing their job regardless of whether you subscribe to their style, agenda or sexual preference; which is what the other thread became; a gay/lib bashing fest.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think its funny when I see people defend Fox News by its ratings. If all the sheep follow it...SO SHOULD YOU!

What a joke, FOX News will be the downfall of this country. It preys on the ignorant and pretends to be informing them...while bashing other news outlets and has a clear Republican/Conservative political agenda.

A lot of my family that lives in the south and the midwest watches Fox. I can see the brainwashing, the anger, hatred, and political rhetoric trickling into their lives now.

Shame on FOX news. Its Propaganda....plain and simple.

NPR, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc. Are much better...its much better to have MULTIPLE SOURCES FOR YOUR NEWS. Not just one which is what Fox news wants.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe if the MSM wasn't so completely dominated by Zionists and the US Foreign Policy wasn't so completely biased to the Zionist interests Arabic people would have no problem with the United States. Do ya think?

If anyone has any doubts about that just read my truth link below.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

reply to post by anon72

No one deserves to beaten or "finished off" for doing their job regardless of whether you subscribe to their style, agenda or sexual preference; which is what the other thread became; a gay/lib bashing fest.

I dont like the devil, and i dont like the devils helpers across the world,who ever it was that got beaten up,GOOD,i love it,it was gods plan and it was in there future,it...was there destiny....PERIOD !

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

reply to post by anon72

I dont like the devil, and i dont like the devils helpers across the world,who ever it was that got beaten up,GOOD,i love it,it was gods plan and it was in there future,it...was there destiny....PERIOD !

I think its funny when I see people defend Fox News by its ratings. If all the sheep follow it...SO SHOULD YOU!

WRITTEN BYJRockABM1> What a joke, FOX News will be the downfall of this country. It preys on the ignorant and pretends to be informing them...while bashing other news outlets and has a clear Republican/Conservative political agenda.

A lot of my family that lives in the south and the midwest watches Fox. I can see the brainwashing, the anger, hatred, and political rhetoric trickling into their lives now.

Shame on FOX news. Its Propaganda....plain and simple.

NPR, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc. Are much better...its much better to have MULTIPLE SOURCES FOR YOUR NEWS. Not just one which is what Fox news wants.

AGREED.....PERIOD !

edit on 3-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So what was it all people said on the other thread again?

Ahh! I remember!

They deserve it - they were probably all gay, damn shame they didn't finish them off!

j/k

No seriously, this is utterly disgusting!

Some spitting in the face is perhaps acceptable and okey - but not full blown assault, not even against the Foxy propagandists/reporters!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some would call this karma.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
exactly how many said YEAH IT SERVES THEM RIGHT?...i didn't...i have great respect for isreal, and for what the people there have had to endure.

Just look at the latest comments and count them..
Seriously I don't even think I need to make this post, these buffoons are doing a great job at embarrassing themselves.
But yeah I know what you mean. My post was addressing that specific hypocritical part of the public voices.. surely not everyone. My apologies if it didn't come out that way.

As for you, Immortalgemini527, how dare you even say the word 'Propaganda' while spewing out senseless BS such as "This was the work of god! It was their destiny!"..."Devil's helpers across the world".... ?
Truly pathetic.
edit on 3-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
How in the heck can there still be "pro-Mubarak" supporters in Cairo?

The shear numbers of anti-Mubarak supporters would lead me to believe that by now all those pro-Mubarak idiots would either be in the hospitals themselves, run out of the city, or dead.

What gives?

edit on 3-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

It sure feels scripted doesn't it??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, looks like people around the world are
waking up and saying:

www.youtube.com...

"We're not going to take it anymore"! From the UK to
the EU, Mexico, Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Russia,
eventually China and ultimately the US......the people will
not be enslaved, tortured, beaten etc,. anymore. Stand Up!
Take back what is rightfully yours and kick those who do things
in your name -the tyrant, thieves and upsurpers out of power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join