It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Team Severely Beaten, Hospitalized In Cairo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Omg.. thankyou. I thought I was the only one thinking... *KICK THEIR ASS!!* lol

The US Government is making the US citizen's look bad. We all know that the MSM is the Government. Regan and Bush bought and paid for them and put people in they could trust. Murdock being their very BFF!
These Countries are sick of Goliath pushing them around... and they're finally doing something about it. When you corner a hungry, scared animal and try to take the last of what he has... he's going to pounce and pounce hard.

We the people are SICK to death of not being heard!!! Since Kennedy was killed every single person they've had in office has run the game the way the TPTB want it. We said NO to Bush when he bailed out the Big Banks, Big Ins. Agency's...etc..etc... We said NO! We called Congress.. You remember what they did? They turned off the phones! Congress was hit with potential *Congressional Martial Law* if they DID NOT sign TARP. This PEOPLE was NOT STARTED BY OBAMA...BushBushBush and friends got the ball rolling. Obama and Bush are friends~ People.. come ON... it's not that hard to not only connect the dots.

We have PROOF that HUGE Corp., (like DICK Halliburton) Congress, Bush, Cheney, Obama, Rice, Clinton (both) Rumsfeld etc..etc.. (POS) Lied to US!! The Credit Agencies were giving these assholes a perfect CREDIT RATING and a couple days later in some cases these companies needed bailing OUT!!! The CA knew exactly what was going on... they were a PART OF IT!

The day Bush left office remember the walk he took? People Boo'd him! They were starting to wake up to the Bush family and the likes of them... so.. what did WE the PEOPLE do? Vote Democrat. We don't like the Dems anymore do we? Who did the well educated mass's here in the US do? That's right..they went back to Republican. Dem, Repub, Dem, Repub... is anyone getting this? seeing the big picture here? (hell no..lol) GET RID OF EVERYONE... EVERYONE... EVERYONE IN WASHINGTON AND IN YOUR STATE CAPITAL!!!

GET RID OF THEM!! They are all on the same team and it is NOT TEAM USA!!!! They are all part of the same group who is destroying us by design so that a select group of people can hold all the POWER and we are no longer the United ... U N I T E D States!!!! We're Global! wake up folks.. you really don't have much time! Other Countries want to kill us because of what these MF'ers are doing! People that are awake... I know it's scary.. .but get out there and hold educational seminars... pass out leaflets that will educate and point the way for these people to truly turn off the t.v. and smarten up!

TPTB... rolling black outs.. buying coal from Mexico.. Hospitals, Police, Govern buildings, no power. Dallas and Steelers/SuperBowl.. they'll have power!!! Every seat will be sold while food prices rise, energy prices, but # it... it's the superbowl... get the back up generator to gramps room so he can breath!!!

******If you care.. you'll boycott the SuperBowl...******** show them that we are AWAKE!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Aggie Man

Omg.. thankyou. I thought I was the only one thinking... *KICK THEIR ASS!!* lol

Nope, of course your not...plenty of nuts are wanting journalists to shut up and stop reporting what the dictator is doing..they want things to go back to nromal, and the first step is to black out the media

I snipped the rest because it became some unrelated rant against bush, halliburton, etc etc etc..totally off topic.

the topic is simple.

pro-dictator organized mobs are attacking -all- reporters, from faux news, to cnn, to al jazeera, to bbc, etc...all media..

pro-dictators are trying to make a media blackout...now, respond...and try not to start using Bush tourettes

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I bet if it was Sarah Palin getting an ass-whopping many of you would be singing another tune.

You Bet Ya.

All joking aside.

It is too bad they are being set upon but they also aren't owed our pity for their actions. I'm not over there. You know why?

Cause I don't belong there-at this time. It isn't my business to the point of risking my life. They got there own ways to get the word out.

Isn't that what Obama taught us during the Iranian uprisings? Stay out and let the people decide. Seemed to keep him happy and on the Iranians good side.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

If you are referring to me with your comments I would suggest you either backtrack, and apologise or I will alert a mod. I am not Fox News Lover, I do not even watch the damm news channel, nor am I Judas, or either a republican, so your accusations are baseless.

Just because someone has a different opinion to yours does not give you the right to go flamming that member.

First off ,i woudnt waist my time talking to you.Second ,all you have to do is go back to the other post to see if i was talking about you.Third,no i wasnt talking to you.4th, if the shoe fits,then ....OH WELL !
AND 6TH, YOU KNOW GOODNESS WELL I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOU,BUT NOW THAT I KNOW YOUR A TROUBLE MAKER AND YOU WANT SOMBODY TO PICK WITH YOU SO YOU CAN SNITCH,LEAVE ME ALONE,ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE FORUMS A BAD NAME.NO REPLYS.....NEVER.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I had to star that simply because you used one of my favorite phrases "people like you"

What are exactly are the people like that are categorized in the "people like you" designation.

I'm one apparently because I have been called that countless times, and I still haven't figured it out.

topic...news people are beaten usually because someone doesn't want the exposure of their crimes, corruption or brutality.

edit on 4-2-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I had to star that simply because you used one of my favorite phrases "people like you"

What are exactly are the people like that are categorized in the "people like you" designation.

I'm one apparently because I have been called that countless times, and I still haven't figured it out.

topic...news people are beaten usually because someone doesn't want the exposure of their crimes, corruption or brutality.

edit on 4-2-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

People that are enlisted by the dark side of the force.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
See, no one likes FOX news..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well hey, at least it was Fox News that got beat up....they probably deserved it!

PS..... yes I AM joking, and yes this IS horrible.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Fox News and CNN are both controlled garbage networks. Just two different sides of the same coin. The way their both setup, to divide the populace, is so obvious. I don't remember network tv news channels being divisive, 15-20 years ago, as much as they are now. Here in Virginia, we didn't get FOX News until around the attacks of September 11, 2001.
If you don't think CNN, FOX, and MSNBC are controlled networks, then why do they almost always have identical talking points as everyone else, and usually refer to the same Public Officials for insight? Don't you remember not to long ago when it was revealed that the Pentagon comes up with these talking points for their trained analyst to litter the media outlets. That is propaganda plain and simple.
Don't fall to the trap of division. It's not real.
Our time is better spent trying to form allies, than defining our enemies.
edit on 4-2-2011 by w4HoO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't care if they are controlled garbage networks, their still red blooded Americans working for a living.

Just know for a fact that if these news agencies and journalists would have hired a PSD or personal security detail, they would have been unmolested while out side the USA.

These companies really should consider private security.
Especially Mr Cooper, he is a rich mother focker, and should be more protected, he was born into money after all.

It would be a shame to lose some one of his caliber none the less, of all the reporters I actually would side with him before any one else, other than Giraldo of course.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

My sentiments exactly. TPTB are advancing their agenda with no problem. The populace has become completely lame and ignorant.
We, in America don't even really have a voice. Any issues brought about on the MSM are controlled, guided discussions. The system has completely engulfed our daily lives. Greed is the root to all of our problems. If the politicians, bankers, and industrialists really had the best intentions toward mankind, we would have already been living in a Utopia by now. We are no better off than we were 100 years ago.
We need our own TV channel to wake the people up, and force an enlightened competition in the MSM. Because, the solution starts in the Hearts and Minds of us all as Individuals.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
People do have a voice, they just have to get out of their comfy shells and make an effort to use it.
the government is not in control here in the USA, the people are, we the people, whom elected the officials who receive their authority from the people who elected them.

Remember....

Guess not, other wise we would not be having this discussion.

Those who wish to contest my statement, I dare you to look up all my threads posted on that very topic prior to.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!
edit on 4-2-2011 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

They may be "red-blooded Americans" but they do not have OUR best interests at heart.
News "broadcasters" like Anderson Cooper are replaceable with the snap of a finger. These "broadcasters" are not investigative reporters. Anderson Cooper. like all the others are just there to collect that almighty dollar and boost their public image. A lot of people would kill to have their jobs. They are no martyrs, my friend. They take advantage of natural and man made disasters to boost their ratings, and collect revenue. I saw Anderson on a talk show somewhere, and all he talked about was reality tv shows. What about Katrina? What about BP oil disaster? What about Haiti? In a month from now he'll be more concerned with Kim Kardashian's evening gown than Egypt. They are just TV personas, who put on a suit and makeup and act like they have some intelligence or authority. The way they present themselves is laughable.
Yea, they should have had security; but isn't it much more intriguing to hear about how they were attacked? Look, they have us here talking about it. That's ratings for ya brotha.
It's that greed, it's an evil bitch I tell you.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I'm afraid the voting power of the American people isn't as strong as we would like it to be.
Due to organizations like the Commission on Presidential Debates and DIEBOLD;
our candidates are hand chosen by party insiders and secured with the hackable voting machines. I'm not saying that the State has taken control of our society, but a small faction of individuals who've risen to very powerful positions have.

www.opendebates.org...

"Presidential debates were run by the civic-minded League of Women Voters until 1988, when the national Republican and Democratic parties seized control of the debates by establishing the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD). Posing as a nonpartisan institution, the CPD has deceptively run the debates in the interests of the national Republican and Democratic parties, not the American people.

Since 1988, negotiators for the Republican and Democratic nominees have secretly drafted debate contracts that dictate how the presidential debates will be structured. The CPD, which is co-chaired by the former heads of the Republican and Democratic parties, has implemented those contracts."

www.thetradingreport.com...

Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the United States. Today, ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just six incredibly powerful media corporations. These corporate behemoths control most of what we watch, hear and read every single day. They own television networks, cable channels, movie studios, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, music labels and even many of our favorite websites. ... [They] are Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp., CBS Corporation and NBC Universal.

But even those areas of the media that the “big six” do not completely control are becoming increasingly concentrated. For example, Clear Channel now owns over 1000 radio stations across the United States.

www.freepress.net...

The U.S. media landscape is dominated by massive corporations that, through a history of mergers and acquisitions, have concentrated their control over what we see, hear and read. In many cases, these giant companies are vertically integrated, controlling everything from initial production to final distribution.

It's like tracehd1 said. Politicians do not listen to us. Our representatives, failed to represent us when we told them not to pass the bailout package. Who did the politicians listen to? The bankers.
Congress doesn't even have the power to issue and supply our own currency, they have to refer to private institutions like the interest-bearing Federal Reserve.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy." - Carroll Quigley

This is whats happening, and why things won't change.

edit on 4-2-2011 by w4HoO because: spacing

edit on 4-2-2011 by w4HoO because: spelling

edit on 4-2-2011 by w4HoO because: 'The URL contained a malformed video ID'

edit on 4-2-2011 by w4HoO because: derderder

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Best news I've read all day. I'd much rather see they got beat than hear them talk.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics