It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Team Severely Beaten, Hospitalized In Cairo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I don't flame girls ..i just invite them to drink or dinner

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by Laurauk
No one deserves to be beaten up, while just doing thier jobs.

No one deserved to lie to american and world people almost 50 years and to have hands full of blood.Bad journalism brings a lot of innocent blood .

edit on 3-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for being a realist and obviously holy. All the blood that journalism ,and there words have caused around the world in a day, and they have a &^%$$^ nerve to defend them...as if there

'Shaking head in disguised and speechless, to why the immortal one is arguing with a bunch of fox lovers and Judas humans ,most likely republicans' .

did you see that?
yea! its the dark side of the force.
this is not cool.
thats right,there here in droves,i love the dark side,come on you guys let him have it.
im sick of the dark side.
lets go.
no more replys for the immortal one.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Oi Twat ...are you throwing your weight around again!

i told you isreali not to get anxious and start talking muggish....and who on earth are you calling buffoons.. us egyptians!....c`mon tense your loosend sphincter and stop crapping on people.

Egypt 4 EVER........

hey isreali guy.....you rekon israel could get sacrificed to build Zion....looks that way innit

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I want to know who exactly did this. We could push for a nomination for the Nobel Peace Price. I mean, they did attack fox new, the global propaganda empire. On a side note, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA serves them right

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Wish it was Palin and Beck....o wells

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ha ha ha. maybe they get fox news in egypt and tune into hear how every moslem is a terrorist and fox news unbiased, fair and top notch reporting on middle eastern issues.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
Oi Twat ...are you throwing your weight around again!

i told you isreali not to get anxious and start talking muggish....and who on earth are you calling buffoons.. us egyptians!....c`mon tense your loosend sphincter and stop crapping on people.

Egypt 4 EVER........

hey isreali guy.....you rekon israel could get sacrificed to build Zion....looks that way innit

Seriously, do you guys have any point what-so-ever to bring across, or do you only post this BS idiocy because you see the little "Israel" in my name that so ticks you off?

If you're going to be a little 4 year old about it, atleast try to connect the dots properly. I havn't called the Egyptians buffoons, I have called people that wish journalists of any kind to be beaten up buffoons. Read my posts again and maybe you'll understand.

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
did you see that?
yea! its the dark side of the force.
this is not cool.
thats right,there here in droves,i love the dark side,come on you guys let him have it.
im sick of the dark side.
lets go.
no more replys for the immortal one.

My friend, get your ass out of this website and go seek some therapy. You have gone completely mental.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I stepped out of that thread, and purposely did not post that comment in this thread, but since you bring it up.....
Did I say, "they should have finished him off"???????????????

I said, "and they couldn't finish him off?"

The press would have us believe this is some blood thirsty, out of control mob, to use their own words, yet somehow a pretty little, rich, white, american boy was able to get in and out of that crowd with a camera crew in tow, after making rude comments, and he just got pushed around a little. I suppose my statement was a little sarcasm, a little surprise, a lot of disgust for the press, and maybe a little craving for justice. Do I think Anderson Cooper or anybody else deserves to be killed for their job? Of course not. Do I get a little enjoyment out of watching some idiot take a beating for being some place he doesn't belong, and saying some things he should not have said.....guilty.

For future reference....I will always say exactly what I mean. If I intend to say, they should have killed him, then I will say they should have killed him. Let's not waste time in the future twisting my words to feign some sort of repulsion. I say plenty of repulsive stuff without having to twist a sarcastic statement into something unintended.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

In the meantime, in the good ole US of A we have cops attacking people who video their official interactions with the public and we have leftists demanding Sarah Palin be arrested for speach they don't like during an election which they lost. We have goofs calling for "hate speech" laws where we will be harmed for polticial and socail speech the elite in power don't like. We have other goofs demanding FCC get rid of political speech on the television and radio they don't like. In Orwellian fashion they call it "the fairness doctrine." And then there is the demand for Internet speech controls with Obama seeking the same power as Murbarak's government to shut the Internet at will.

Another thing to consider in Egypt. Our President, who has chosen sides with the Muslim Brotherhood, has come out as an enemy to the Murbarak government. Is it any wonder they don't want Americans over there? And it is a lie to claim that only Murbarak's government is against our American journalists. Americans are hated by the Obama's Muslims protesting, too.

Anyone who wants to deny that Obama and Soros are hankering for the Muslim Brotherhood to take control has to realize that when Obama demands Murbarak leave in the midst of such rage and chaos before a democratic government can be organized to be inclusive of all factions, he is saying he wants the most organized and brutal to take over the government and that would be the Muslim Brotherhood. They will kill anyone who disagrees with "Islam." Obama knows this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

That has nothing to do with this, And it is not just American Journalists whom are being targeted. They all have it comming do they? Really pathetic to say the least....

Lets just hope none of them are killed. If they are, no doubt those in here laughing about it,will glorify these journalists being killed. Some members are really sad sometimes

You know, I would almost be willing to put that 'glorification' down to a change of heart, as seeing the error of their ways. They'd finally see how immature it is to celebrate violence against journalists. It would be a sign of maturity finally emerging..

But the problem is, they'd never see the error of laughing at violence on civilians. So your scenario would never happen.
edit on 3-2-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
They are liars, not journalists !!

edit on 3-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Do you know who provided Murdoch's financing?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4-2-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Link would not function.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

And Fred was able to survive all his patent battles because of this guy. en.wikipedia.org... AKA Exxon, GE etc money. Kissinger was his chief assistant btw.

Why financially back an Australian nobody in building a media empire? Because there is a lot raw material wealth in the Australian Continent, and there was a leftist environmental movement underway during the 19-50-60's when they were backing Murdoch.

Check this out.

"Beginning with one newspaper in Adelaide, Murdoch acquired and started other publications in his native Australia before expanding News Corp. into the United Kingdom, United States and Asian media markets."
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Contrast that with this newly created company out of recent mergers

" BHP Billiton is a global mining and oil and gas company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia and with a major management office in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest mining company measured by revenues.[2] It was created in 2001 by the merger of Australia's Broken Hill Proprietary Company (BHP) and the Anglo-Dutch Billiton plc.[3] The result is a dual-listed company. BHP Billiton Limited, which is the majority partner in the dual-listed structure, is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is the largest company in Australia by market capitalisation. BHP Billiton Plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index."
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

The companies which created that company through mergers all lead back to

en.wikipedia.org...

And

en.wikipedia.org...

Whose father en.wikipedia.org... founder of WWF was behind the modern environmental movement, and the financial operations of both royal houses.

Why such a dichotomy?

Because it's all about "divide and conquer." And in the end it's all about $

In closing

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And there was a formal dinner commentating the whole celebration where Kissinger and all the other spooky wheeler and dealers showed up. However everyone knows that QE2 makes sure here investment banking manager is this fellow en.wikipedia.org... his pic www.luckinlove.com... Well, painting that is. Much is told in the details of that particular painting.

Keep in mind these are some of the most wealthiest people in the world, and are people who keep most of their assets hidden. They would make Bill Gates look like a street bum in comparison if all their wealth was known to the world. Keeping their wealth moving and most of it out of sight is what people like Evelyn do. He also does environmental movement management, or making sure it's always juiced with go money.

Yep, it's one big scam.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Do you know who provided Murdoch's financing?

en.wikipedia.org...

Fred Koch, eh? Brilliant engineer, entrepreneur, and refineries builder.
I always like to see an American success story. Because of his efforts, slobs like us can coast into one of a million gas stations and fill up at will.

So he provided Murdoch's financing? Financing for what? Ruperts' college? His business ventures? What?

I hope you're not trying to make some kind of evil connection here.... consider this: if you could track down the origin of every single dollar that goes into financing an average home, we could all be accused of dancing with the devil at some point.

But what is your point in mentioning this?

Btw, you did know that Rupert Murdoch was a big supporter of Barack Obama, didn't you?
edit on 4-2-2011 by mishigas because: add the btw

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You have to be a real SOB to laugh about someone being beaten.

I think your being to kind. We sadly share this Earth with people for whom wishing violence upon people is a narcotic. There is a fine line crossed where pretended sarcasm rings hollow and opens a window to the inside.

I certainly did not expect a post or three on this thread, but they are extremely revealing and equally sad and nauseating at the same time. I've never come to grips with those who enjoy other peoples suffering simply because of an ideological difference.

It would be easy if it could be pigeonholed to one side or the other, but the same illness seems to know no ideological boundaries.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

THIS WHOLE UNGODLY HELL YOU ALL CALL EARTH IS RUN BY NOTHING BUT DEMONS IN SHEEP CLOTHING.

Ok, no need for the caps, DAMN. Anyway, you may well have a point about the whole demons in sheep clothing lol, Illuminati anyone??l.. But that doesn't mean EVERY person in every nation is involved in this "evil" does it? People think the USA is the "Great Satan" and that's swell and dandy, but does that give you the right to judge every single person in that country?? No, it doesn't. So relax and realize that you can't lump all people in one catagory based on your wild assumptions.

Your user info says you are from Washington DC.. LOL, you're at the heart of the elite, pal! Would you like me to tell you how idiotic you are, seeing how you are from DC? Sit down, get off your pedestal, stop riding your high horse and learn a thing or two.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Fox News Team Severely Beaten, Hospitalized In Cairo

www.deadline.com

FOX News Channel's veteran foreign correspondent Greg Palkot and his camerman Olaf Wiig have suffered severe injuries in Cairo while covering the unrest in the Egypt capital. Palkot was badly beaten and Wiig has a possible broken jaw after attacked by pro-Hosni Mubarak supporters yesterday. Both were hospitalized overnight. Out of concern for the safety of its journalists, Fox News kept the incident a secret until their release from the hospital today. In 2007, the same producer, Olaf Wiig, was taken hostage in the Gaza strip with correspondent Steve Centanni. They were released 2 weeks later
(visit the link for the full news article)

I doubt this somehow.. One of the Faux news team is a New Zealander who was on our local news, and he claimed nothing more than harsh looks!
Apart from the shame of having a New Zealander working for Faux news (how low of an IQ would he have to have?) if there was really was such a drama, he'd have made a meal of it.
V.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
At the risk of overquoting ... I've just gotta' to stress a point ...
The point being this .... :shk: :shk: :shk:

Originally posted by JRockABM1
Well if they just beat the crap out of the Fox news people....I would understand.

hahha for ratings lolol
....this is the highlight of the protests me thinks

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAA
TWATS.....

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Some would call this karma.

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
lmaf...Good, they deserve it,

Originally posted by wcitizen
I have to say I don't have a lot of sympathy for the news guys who are getting beaten up. .

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
Wish it was Palin and Beck....o wells

Originally posted by KevinB
I want to know who exactly did this. We could push for a nomination for the Nobel Peace Price.

Originally posted by randomname
ha ha ha.

All this laughing and being happy because two human beings were beated up.
And if you people who hate FOX reporters so much heard someone on the right
saying that Chris Matthews should be beated up .. you'd be going insane about how
the Right or the Tea Party is just a bunch of violent racist braindead morons.
But it's okay for you to spew worse than anything the right or the Tea Party has ever
come out with ... (Sarcasm) :shk:

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You have to be a real SOB to laugh about someone being beaten.

Exactly. :shk: Seriously, the above quoted posts are disgusting.

Originally posted by JRockABM1
NPR, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc. Are much better...

Don't be absurd.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Why don't we pull a Ferdinand Marco's Part II and send in C-17's and fly the President of Egypt out of there with every penny/bar of gold that country possesses?

We did it to the Philippines.

We could do it country...by country. FoxNews going in there knew what they were facing...drama queens.

Imagine a US News Corp going into the Philippines back when we flew their President out and looted their country? They weren't stupid enough back then to try such...and the military wouldn't have let them in there in the first place.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Really?

Y'know, it's perfectly valid to have a broad range of opinions about Israel. Love it, hate it, somewhere in between, however you wanna go. Just be logical about it.

This is ridiculous. I'm invoking Poe's Corollary here.

It is impossible for an act of Fundamentalism to be made that someone won't mistake for a parody.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It is FOX news... as much as I believe in freedom of the press is it really that big a loss? I can think of many times I would have loved to have some one on one time with people from FOX news.

I dont want to sound mean and heartless..and I am really not that way. However I can not help but to think that maybe this is nothing more than a case of Karma.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join