It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Team Severely Beaten, Hospitalized In Cairo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Some would call this karma.

lol,basically.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by jimmyx
exactly how many said YEAH IT SERVES THEM RIGHT?...i didn't...i have great respect for isreal, and for what the people there have had to endure.

Just look at the latest comments and count them..
Seriously I don't even think I need to make this post, these buffoons are doing a great job at embarrassing themselves.
But yeah I know what you mean. My post was addressing that specific hypocritical part of the public voices.. surely not everyone. My apologies if it didn't come out that way.

As for you, Immortalgemini527, how dare you even say the word 'Propaganda' while spewing out senseless BS such as "This was the work of god! It was their destiny!"..."Devil's helpers across the world".... ?
Truly pathetic.
edit on 3-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

So then what was it ? lol,ARE YOU SERIOUS !

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
exactly how many said YEAH IT SERVES THEM RIGHT?...i didn't...i have great respect for isreal, and for what the people there have had to endure.

Just look at the latest comments and count them..
Seriously I don't even think I need to make this post, these buffoons are doing a great job at embarrassing themselves.
But yeah I know what you mean. My post was addressing that specific hypocritical part of the public voices.. surely not everyone. My apologies if it didn't come out that way.

As for you, Immortalgemini527, how dare you even say the word 'Propaganda' while spewing out senseless BS such as "This was the work of god! It was their destiny!"..."Devil's helpers across the world".... ?
Truly pathetic.

Are you really from israil,do you like or laugh when your people drop there bombs on kids and the innocent ,just to hit one man?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Are you really from israil,do you like or laugh when your people drop there bombs on kids and the innocent ,just to hit one man?

It's Israel.
And you are simply proving how propaganda filled you are.
If there was any doubt whether it is hypocritical on your behalf to use the propaganda term, now that doubt is gone.

I don't suppose you are truly intending on working morale based questions at me a few posts after you said that it's a good thing that people got beaten up and it was god's choice, and their destiny?

I mean.. how much of a hypocrite can you be?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It's Israel.
And you are simply proving how propaganda filled you are.

If there was any doubt whether it is hypocritical on your behalf to use the propaganda term, now that doubt is gone.

I would never curse my self and say the evil name correct let alone spell it,you didnt answer the question.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I would never curse my self and say the evil name correct let alone spell it

Ahahahahah.. how juvenile. Again you show exactly the signs of a propaganda influenced person. Make that HEAVILY influenced.. "oooh I dont even wanna spell Israel the right way!! Its a curse!!"...................

My work here is done.

To your question - no I don't laugh when innocents are hurt. I hate when that happens.
Obviously you don't as you just laughed at the reporter's "fate" of being beaten up, so what do we make of you?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I would never curse my self and say the evil name correct let alone spell it,you didnt answer the question.

Sheesh. What the hell? The name of a country is a bad word now? Your bias toward an entire country is showing, BIG_TIME.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
...And to think he mentions the word 'propaganda'...
Lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
They are liars, not journalists !!

edit on 3-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No one deserves to be beaten up, while just doing thier jobs. Bet most of those laughing and applauding these journalists being beaten up, would not have the Balls to do it yourselfs.

I really do not think you would last 2 minutes that is for sure.

And what the hell does this have to do with Israel? Before this turns into another Israely bashing pissing thread, get your facts right please. Thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You have to be a real SOB to laugh about someone being beaten.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
No one deserves to be beaten up, while just doing thier jobs.

No one deserved to lie to american and world people almost 50 years and to have hands full of blood.Bad journalism brings a lot of innocent blood .

edit on 3-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRockABM1
Well if they just beat the crap out of the Fox news people....I would understand. But apparently they are attacking all foreign journalists. I would like to break a few Fox News jaws myself...for trying to incite the same kind of protests in the U.S., playing with the ideas of "Revolution", etc. Fox News is a propaganda machine.

SNIP Fox News, Rupert Murdoch, and all of the corporate demons who dont give a SNIP about the common person.
edit on 3-2-2011 by JRockABM1 because: (no reason given)

edit on Feb 3rd 2011 by Djarums because: please do not circumvent our censors.

Is it ALL foreign news teams...................or just AMERICAN ones?

I'm sure it doesn't help to have lunatic John Bolton go on FOX News and say stuff like "If Mubarak falls in Egypt, Israel should bomb Iran".........

AboveTopSecret thread
edit on 3-2-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

That has nothing to do with this, And it is not just American Journalists whom are being targeted. They all have it comming do they? Really pathetic to say the least....

Lets just hope none of them are killed. If they are, no doubt those in here laughing about it,will glorify these journalists being killed. Some members are really sad sometimes
edit on 3-2-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

You dont understand ....they are not journalists .. they are liars payed to fulfil someone agenda ..and not to do their job, and that is to report objectively.

Example (and there are many more examples like this) :

The 'New York Times', one of America's most influential newspapers, published a sweeping apology for being too credulous in its coverage of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.

www.independent.ie...

Is Apology good enough for all innocent children,women and men died or injured in Iraq war? or the milions of refugees ?

I would say they deserve more then some spanking .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I would never curse my self and say the evil name correct let alone spell it

Ahahahahah.. how juvenile. Again you show exactly the signs of a propaganda influenced person. Make that HEAVILY influenced.. "oooh I dont even wanna spell Israel the right way!! Its a curse!!"...................

My work here is done.

To your question - no I don't laugh when innocents are hurt. I hate when that happens.
Obviously you don't as you just laughed at the reporter's "fate" of being beaten up, so what do we make of you?

A realist.....period !

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Any lose of innocent life weither female,male or children is unnacceptable. I was never for the war in iraq nor was I for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, in Iraq.

One newspapers lies does not mean all journalists are all liars does it?

edit on 3-2-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Sheesh. What the hell? The name of a country is a bad word now? Your bias toward an entire country is showing, BIG_TIME.

name of a country is a bad word now

Words go along way,expecilly when babys and the innocent are envolved ,its not there job to live and have bombs dropped on them and tanks rolling all through there FRACKING LAWN ,starving the FRACK OUT OF KIDS THAT HAVE NOT A &^^%$ THING TO DO WITH IT, JUST WANTING TO LIVE HAPPY WITH THERE FRACKING PARENTS,NO... I WILL NEVER UTTER THE NAME OF THE JESUS CHRIST KILLERS OF THE WORLD...NEVER,THAT GOES FOR THE THE USA,CHINA, BRITAIN, SOUTH FRACKING AMERICA,IN FACT ,THIS WHOLE UNGODLY HELL YOU ALL CALL EARTH IS RUN BY NOTHING BUT DEMONS IN SHEEP CLOTHING.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I was not asking for apology ..you mis understand me ..Ny times was that with apology
I never thought to offend you so sorry about that .. i was just telling the truth that ALL big mainstream mediums are with agenda with exception on very small number of journalists(working for them) who from time to time blow some real and truth story.Their hands and working desks are full of blood and they should be in a court of law

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

No I was just letting you and anyone else know before the finger pointing started and the flamming started.

I certianly hope that clears up the misunderstanding

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join