It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

You want to run away but you can't, you don't have enough money, and you don't want to have a job because you don't want to "slave away" your life like the "rest of the sheeple"?

Sorry if this is really a bigger problem, but if you don't mind me asking - why won't you just find at a smalltime business or a firm, something which is not a corporate so you won't feel like you're "slaving away", but rather starting to move things in order to get out of the country you so want to leave?

I'm not trying to offend in any way but it seems that all of your anger is only because you can't find a job?

No offense taken.

I am currently working on a smalltime business..
Together with a best friend from childhood..
But it's not an overnight thing to make happen... (unless you're 'wealthy')
and the way things are going..
Who knows how well things will turn out..
Not me.
But within the next year...
Things should be falling more into place.

No, My anger is not because I "can't find a job"..
as I said,.. I do work,
and could easily "land a decent job" with "good pay"....
But today I *Mostly* work as a volunteer, by choice.

I'm not worried..
and perhaps maybe I have even "dug my own grave" in a sense..
but still have the right to bitch, no? lol

Thanks for staying humble, IsraeliGuy.
It's appreciated.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Very good post!

It's really not a "hate america" post, but rather a post to inform americans of why exactly they are disliked around the world. Sure, there will always be people that are envyous of america's successfullness, but I think the main probelm people have is that america bully and suppress all others BECAUSE they are successfull themselves.

If they were just a great nation that minded their own business and shared their wealth and aided others WHEN ASKED TO, I don't think they would be disliked much at all.
Americans are proud people, and should rightly be so. Look what they have accomplished in a relatively short time in history. It's just amazing what they have invented and the quality of life they have granted their citizens.

Because they are proud people and doing fine themselves, they don't want others around the world to tell them what to do. Still they themselves oppose their will on most others. Do onto others...?

It's quiet funny to read the posts that says: I'm a middle-class american, I have a house, job, wife and kids - what am I supposed to do about it?
And that is a good argument. It's hard to stand up for others when you are doing well yourself. It takes a brave man/woman to so when you really don't need to.

The problem is that poverty is present in USA as well. There are lot of homeless and poor people in your country. Not many enough to start rioting against your goverment just yet, but I think that is a matter of time, considering the state your currency is in.
When unemployment rises further, when more people loose their homes and when food and gas prices rises, the american middle-class will see a big change in their living standards.

People can take that their government is oppressing them as long as they have a decent life and food on the table. The egyptians took it for 30 years under Mubarak.
But what happens with people when they have to struggle EVERY DAY to get a meal on the table and their government is STILL oppresing them, gradually removing their freedom?

I think this is exactly what is needed for americans to finally react against their own corrupt government. And don't tell me you aren't headed that way...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
But :"they" should give more to (at the very least) their own people,

You're right, but that's not only America's fault friend. The unfair share of money in the world is the fault of corrupt corporations and huge enterprises. In basically every country in the world you will find tons of good benefiting to society people who are not even considered "people" by the government, yet an insurance agent will get paid enough to feed thousands of homeless people every year, and spend it on a new car.

I completely agree that this is evil. But unfortunately for the working class of the world, this is how things work now days.
Like everyone sane, I look forward to the day where there won't be such a huge gap between the rich and the poor. But between that and starting a major world-wide rebellion against basically everyone who has all the money.. there is a huge difference.

Here's something angering about my country - silly secretaries that work for city halls get paid almost four times the aid check of a holocaust survivor.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Sadly, that is unfortunately altogether true. And once the Powers That Be manage to completely own & control Robo Sapiens, all of us "useless eaters" will be wiped off the face of the planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Dude you lost me at flying planes into builds, if you are ignorant enough to believe the case that it was foreign you are sadly mistaken.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
ALso..
Just tomake it known..
My "anger" is not due to my own personal issues..
I am more angry and saddened for EVERYONE who is treated like lessers..
Throughout the world.

The fact that not everyone are treated as equals..
is what really pisses me off.

I have been poor, i have been hungry.., I have been cold...
There have been times that I had absolutely nothing..

But,
If I could flip a switch, that would allow everyone to be treated and respected equally.. regardless of where in the world they were..
I would gladly die hungry and poor and cold, with nothing.

My worries / sadness, anger..
is for everyone.
Not me.

Just the simple fact alone..
that corporations, and sports /etc, are more of a priority than making sure everyone on the planet has clean water to drink ( on a water planet), is enough to drive me postal. lol

ONE in EIGHT people on this entire planet dfo not have water to drink!

Yet,
We can all have sports, and TV game shows.,..
that give away money like "paper"

If only a fraction of all this crap was put into making sure that just everyone simply had water to drink..
Everyone *would* have clean water to drink.
(and a full stomach every night.)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
Very good post!

If they were just a great nation that minded their own business and shared their wealth and aided others WHEN ASKED TO, I don't think they would be disliked much at all.

What country gives more foreign aid than the US?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Hey, looks like someone learned how to use the font-size and highlighting key today! I think you wrote something about the evils of the U.S. I don't really know since your rabid post gave me an instant case of ADD. However you sure seem to have no problems with our freedom of speech...ahem...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

You obviously are looking at these things from an entirely different perspective. Let's hear your solution, shall we? What do you propose Amerika should do? Have you thought about it?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

nice work its all true
thats wy 80% of americans are stupid and only think in war and money but its not theyre fault they r only sheeps

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Yes, it is true that it is a "many-headed monster" so to speak... and that it is a conspiracy on all levels of most countries.

But the heart of the beast- the central processing unit of the machine is America.

If the American branch of the machine falls, the rest will crumble along with it.

Ok, so... let say you revolt and take control of the American government... what next? How many dead to show that you were wrong? Yes, you are very wrong.

The centeral processing unit of the machine is not the government or America, it is MONEY. Rework your strategy - or follow this one:
How to fight the NWO, Illuminati, TPTB ect...and WIN!

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Ahmose
But :"they" should give more to (at the very least) their own people,

You're right, but that's not only America's fault friend. The unfair share of money in the world is the fault of corrupt corporations and huge enterprises. In basically every country in the world you will find tons of good benefiting to society people who are not even considered "people" by the government, yet an insurance agent will get paid enough to feed thousands of homeless people every year, and spend it on a new car.

I completely agree that this is evil. But unfortunately for the working class of the world, this is how things work now days.
Like everyone sane, I look forward to the day where there won't be such a huge gap between the rich and the poor. But between that and starting a major world-wide rebellion against basically everyone who has all the money.. there is a huge difference.

Here's something angering about my country - silly secretaries that work for city halls get paid almost four times the aid check of a holocaust survivor.

I could not agree more, IsraeliGuy.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
And how about the $22 Billion of American tax payers hard earned money most of which is being diverted to the Taliban by the Pakistani Intelligence service TO KILL AMERICAN TROOPS in Afghanistan? In other words Americans are paying to get Americans killed! Now if this doesn't suck, nothing else does!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
blah blah blah. so where is your big solution? use a scary National Enquirer quality headline to get people to read your rant? then whine and complain. it's a wonder people keep coming back to read posts on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We will see how this thread reads two decades from now, when the words United States will be replaced by "Chinese Empire".

If you think the American way of life is rigid, harsh and unfriendly to the rest of the world population...wait til you get a load of these guys!

Please come back and post your thoughts when the time comes...that is if you own a computer, if there is still an internet and if you can get state approval to do so.

One day you will long for the good old days when Americans were running the show. Mark my words.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We are free...but bound by laws. S&F nice read OP

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xaruto666

Hey Frenchie...did you know your country's Gross National Product was at its highest after Hitler conquered France??? I guess we horrible Americans should have "let things be" back then, being that your country was at its highest level of productivity in history. What were we thinking??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xaruto666

Really 80%, where did you come up with that figur..oh never mind. Believe it or not, americans go to work, pay mortgages, support their families, raise children, and try to get by. And we pay A LOT of taxes. If anything breaks the back of the American workforce, it will be taxes. Not some Canadian, (or Frenchman). We try like everyone else. Being called stupid by a person in France? You don't like family values?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

Originally posted by Monts

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Everything you have written has been written a hundred times already on this site... great work.

*yawns*

*yawns*

Well maybe if people would start listening and acting on it things will change.

It's hard to imagine that every single new member has gone over the history of all such threads and knows the facts and messages I made clear.

Yeah, you're right there's only a thread like this every two days...

*yawns again*

Yawning out of spite? Sloth is a sin, one of the seven that Americans engorge themselves in.

There is nothing worthless about this thread. The West, especially in the US and Canada, are full of too many damn people living lives in excessive comfort and ignorance. They are filled with bliss as they tend to the hive, while the queen directs the wasps to attack and colonize more hives with lesser abilities to defend themselves. You worker bees need your honey, because you've already lost the ability to make it yourself, so now you must kill and exploit in order to take honey from those who need it, in order to furfill your own desires.

There are no if, ands, or buts about it. The USA is the most hostile force on Earth. It is an Empire. It murders for safety. War is peace. Ignorance is strength. Freedom is slavery.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Where's my frigging bliss an comfort? I'm in St. Louis struggling to make ends meets for my family. Are you that nieve?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join