It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

If it's so plain and simple, it shouldn't be difficult for you to do what you expect Americans to do and rally the entire rest of the world ('cause that's what it would take) to overtake "us" - your oppressors. We'll all be waiting for your report.

Fact is, your beef with Americans is a straw man representing your frustration with what appears to you to be malevolent people of power who are subverting you and/or the rest of the world. Individual Americans, or these individuals as a group, have an infinitesimally small impact on global power brokers. As this site excels at it, you might research the origins of modern global power and consider that none of them originated in America.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

So.. the wars still on. Give me a break. You're going to have to say something believable to, you know, sound believable. I know, thoses darn facts get in the way. Please, tell me your facts on this (sources would be nice), I'd love to see source material that Germany never surrendered. Queue the crickets

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Unless you were born yesterday there have always been a country or empire throughout history, there the Persian Empire, Roman Empire...etc...get over it, it is what it is and will not change so stop whining. The next big one could be China and the cycle starts all over again.

Now I travel throughout South America weekly for the last 8 years and I rarely meet anyone whom hates America, they all want to come still...it is still a lot better than most places in the world to live and prosper and since the Empire you speak of will not just go away I will enjoy being American and living in the US and enjoy all the benefits I am able to have...

It really is pathetic to create a "I hate the US thread", pick a different topic something that will challenge you and your mind, anit-US threads are for lazy thinkers...

May Allah be merciful with your soul...: )

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

WOW! You've got big friggen nose. Seriously, half my screen has your nose in it.

MOD - Is a person's avatar part of their post? Technically, I'm just responding to the post. Besides, if I get him to change the avatar, think of the bandwidth you'll save.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
reply to post by Monts

so your telling us that we should stop working, and stop paying taxes? So we our selves live in poverty lose everything we know, and starve to death?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

I'm telling you to make a stand against the powers that rule over you by eliminating the source of their power- your labor.

It's never going to happen, believe me- it's more of an exaggerated metaphoric attempt at showing you how much power a united, nation-wide anti-NWO movement would really have.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dear Monts~

Thanks for one of the best posts/threads in a long time!

I couldn't agree with you more, mate.
True spoken word.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

ditto...also why dont you open a thread about China, the abuses against the monks, its unemployment, slave labor, lack of freedom...etc...I could go on and on.

I LOVE THE USA...there I said it, call me a evil hateful Emperor...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Cool, leave no one is forcing you to stay... : ) unless you prosper from a good job, nice house and car...etc... really just leave, we wont miss you. Move somewhere that is better, I DARE YOU...jajaja what a joke people like you are MATE,,,hahaha

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

what is wrong with us? what is wrong with the world its a messed up place...who cares if we pay so much money on miltary and defense its none of ur business any other countries business wtf we spend on military and let me tell u thats just the fugure they tell the public not counting all the secret stuff we have

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I agree with the OP but to add to it, it's not just America that needs to revolt! Every country on this planet is infested with Zionists. They've infiltrated religions, commerce, government, education, media, charities..ect! The only possible way to fix the issue is by doing something radical.. in which most of us dare not do.. including myself. Use your imagination and I'm pretty certain you'll get the idea. I plan to go off the grid because I can at least choose not to be a slave by not being part of society. I know it does not help the problem, but I'm like everybody else.. wt* can I do about it? We've done everything possible other than the 'radical' part I talked about earlier which leads to MAJOR bloodshed! So really, what can be done?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
reply to post by Monts

Fact is, your beef with Americans is a straw man representing your frustration with what appears to you to be malevolent people of power who are subverting you and/or the rest of the world. Individual Americans, or these individuals as a group, have an infinitesimally small impact on global power brokers. As this site excels at it, you might research the origins of modern global power and consider that none of them originated in America.

It doesn't matter where the power originated- the muscle and heart of the monster is settled in America.

America has NASA (most powerful scientific organization in the world), the CIA (most powerful intelligence unit in the world),the US military (most powerful military organization in the world) and the Federal Reserve (most powerful bank in the world).

While the power brokers may not be centered in America, their power is... and it is a direct result of the labor of American citizens that work in the above-listed organizations that their power exists. It seems to me that the power of the global power-brokers lie in the work and trust of Individual Americans working for these organizations.

Is not Americans who work on the 865 American military bases and facilities around the world?

Imagine if all the American military laid down their arms and went home.
Imagine if the Americans who work making weapons all went on strike.
Imagine if the Americans decided to return their empirical foreign policy to that of isolationism that was the norm a hundred years ago.

Seems to me the power of the power-brokers would disappear if these "infinitesimally small" Americans all went on strike.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

ditto...I think its cool all the money we spend on the military and all the cool inventions that have been created and invented by our military that we use on a daily basis to make our life's easier...oops and that of a lot of people around the world...

you know ENVY is a sin and I am sensing a lot of envy directed in the form of hate from people...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Uh..wasn't Israel established by the U.N.? Now that would be a post I could respect! Monts, whip me up a ANTI-U.N. thread and I would follow you to the end! I disagree with the majority of the post, just my opinion though, but I do think that is what the Tea Party is all about. Tone down the rhetoric and pompous platitudes and write something that isn't deserving of a soap box.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Imagine feeding a family with an unemployment check.

And your sacrafice is....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351
reply to post by Ahmose

Cool, leave no one is forcing you to stay... : ) unless you prosper from a good job, nice house and car...etc... really just leave, we wont miss you. Move somewhere that is better, I DARE YOU...jajaja what a joke people like you are MATE,,,hahaha

Ok, Mr "sniper"..
I'll give second thought to words from the likes of you in a hurry! lol

The feeling will be mutual then.

and you would know all about "jokes" wouldn't you..
you are "employed" by one of the biggest jokes in the world.

Fine, don't remove your head...
If that's where you enjoy it, More power to ya.. MATE! lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Your not fooling me YOU LOVE AMERICA but feel guilty for some reason...you need to see a therapist and work out your issues.

link   
reply to post by disfugured

Your right in the sense that the whole world needs to revolt-

My point is that America is the heart of the beast, and as many heads of the dragon you cut off, it won't die till you stab it's heart.

I don't know if it's specifically Zionists who are behind everything- I'm pretty sure that the ones you mentioned are most definitely psychopathic, evil egotistical satanists who love nothing more than the sight of blood and the sound of screaming- but I find it hard to believe that they are the only ones pulling the strings.

JFK made note that it is a GLOBAL conspiracy we face- there are many faces and puppet masters working together behind the scenes, and I'm sure there is a lot of in-fighting between various groups for control (which I think is probably the only reason why the world hasn't fallen to a NWO yet).

America is the heart, but other groups, such as Zionists and other western governments, also contain pretty vital components of the evil machine.

link   
Well said. We need to sink globalism and return to our place in the world like everyone else. We do not have to be the military of the West. We do not need treaties that create miserable and nosey foreign entanglements. The elite do not need a world government to rule over and lord over everyone. They can't even handle their own nations properly! Trade should be in the interest of the nations that trade - not a global obligation that serves the elite's bank accounts and thirst for global power over the world.

But a warning to the op. The Marxist/Fascist globalists want China to replace us as the global gorilla. You think we have been bad, wait! We have to undo the web of globalism and free our nations and peoples or we are all going to be severely abused, poor and oppressed. There is no such thing as citizen of the "world." That is a statement of powerlessness and homelessness. There is no such thing as a global culture. The nations are being culturally cleansed to serve globalists by making us weak and rootless!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You are employed by the same joke as well then I guess...still why dont you just move somewhere else...just curious...?

Yes I am a Marine, but not active duty anymore...but always a Marine for life.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow, an American that agrees and hates his own country. Come on, this issue is much more complicated than everyone is making this out to be. The U.S. has about 5% of the worlds population and 5% of the resources. Our inability to outright win the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are a testament to America's inabilityto control global events.

Rather, global power lies with whoever has the wealth, whether that is an American, an Arab, Israeli or whoever. The fact that the very wealthy are greedy is not an American phenomenon, it is a global one. Is it America's fault that the Saudi's did not share there oil wealth with it common people, but rather created a false arm of Islam. Of course not. Is it America's fault that African dictators have squandered billions of world aid to enrich themselves. Of course not. Both are one of countless examples of greed, pure and simple.

Whats the solution. There isn't one. You can educate yourself, make the best living you can and enjoy yourself. Thats it. Thats the truth. There is no god, there is no eternal life or eternal hell. There is only treating each other with respect. To the extent that the elite don't and won't, all you can do is lead by example. If we all do that, the world will be a nicer place to live in.

Before you think I am a bleeding liberal, I am a mid-level U.S. business executive who has travelled all over the world. I will be the first to admit some of the things that happen in business are not nice. But, the answer to these issues is education and competing. It is not killing someone in the name of Allah or whatever else your cause might be. That is the act of both a coward and an enemy of all of mankind.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join