It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

Not any one country. A cabal that uses your country as a front- and uses your country's government as a front- to achieve its aims for a one-world government. If you WANT an answer to your questions, & I suspect you don't (nothing to see here folks- everything is fine!) start please with an honest book- Jim Marr's "Rule By Secrecy" is a good place to start. It even contains practical solutions. All countries have their ups & downs- the down side is that YOUR country is being used to conquer & control all of the others. "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to rule them all & in the darkness bind them..."- get my drift?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Where's my frigging bliss an comfort? I'm in St. Louis struggling to make ends meets for my family. Are you that nieve?

Yes, a struggle for money. A struggle because you live under a sustenance wage. Do you not realize that this is exactly how your government (and elite) want you to live? They don't want you to have enough money to do anything other than survive and work.

Perhaps you should go to Palestine or Afghanistan or Iraq (or anywhere other than the West). You will learn what struggle really means, when money becomes something you don't give a sh!t about when you live you life in fear of death (or worse) at every step.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
something that gets under my skin, if they hate the u.s. so much how come they keep coming here.
check out these numbers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-born_population_in_ 2005

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

Oh, no, now that your country's own Constitution is being called on, of course you don't. You do have to live there, after all. What about what I said? All countries have their ups & downs throughout history, but just about every American child of 12-13 has to take a Constitution test about the 8th grade- say, 12-13 years old. You already should have known that what I said is true.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Most of the people in America, think nothing is wrong and they will not see the truth until they go to the grocery store and the shelves are empty, and they don't have $40 for a gallon of milk. ATS is an exception, here the truth is our weapon. But we have trouble even trying to talk to family and friends that still live in Hollywood Land and Football Heaven. All they do is go around yelling about Liberals and Consevatives, and most don't even know what that means. They will wake up one morning and they will have only a half a can of spam to last all day. That will start a Revolution.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
and that link was just for the legal ones.
thats not counting the one that slip in .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

Oh my Precious, now the replys are resorting to quotes from a movie with hobbits and fairies... Is it kid's night at ATS??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey Monts,

No one, that I know of, wants to sit there and eat crow, but you know what, there is plenty on the plate to be had.

I appreciated your impassioned plea and I have shared it in a local forum to my region where it will be seen by many more who do not frequent ATS. I hope you don't mind.

Before you (all) call me traitor and advise me to not let the door hit me in the butt on the way out (you don't like it here then leave crap) spare me I've heard it all. Know also that I served this country in its military, I've seen combat and I've earned my right to speak my mind, and I will.

Monts knocked it out of the park and I agree with his assertions, and if you are too cowardly or too unwilling to admit the err of your ways or too brainwashed or whatever your disconnect is that cant seem to wrap your head around this then you hold the answer to why he is correct right there in this fact alone.

American pride? When there is something to be proud of, not when an entire nation is so apathetic to its evils and corruptions against itself as well as its neighbors that another country has to beg you to wake from your trance. This is a shameful thing and I'd like to be able to "have words" with any "foreigner" who dared utter them to me, but what has been said that was not true?

Dig deep down inside of yourselves and ask yourself "truthfully" what said here has been an untruth and what do we now have to be proud of. To fall back on the sacrifices of countless men and women who have come before and sacrificed all so that we might one day awaken in a truly free land and then we somehow suppose that we can claim "pride" when all that they have sacrificed and toiled stands to be lost because of our inability to get over ourselves and reach down deep inside and awaken some of that warrior spirit in favor of Football games and American Idol. How dare you puff up your chest at this gentleman. He has spoken no lies here.

I'm ashamed that "we" have allowed it to go so far that our neighbors have to implore us to get off our butts and do something about it.

Yes a great many who have come before have helped lead us to where we are now but sometime - long ago - others tried to make a difference and it is their efforts which we must not allow to have been made in vain. So when do we turn this thing around and show that we have not forgotten what it once meant to be an AMERICAN? When do we earn the right to puff out our chests and rightfully claim American pride? When do we start making some sacrifices of our own to right the wrongs of so many generations before us?

When indeed.

(sigh) rant completed

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

If I could afford to go, I might. All places have there hells. Have you ever heard of East St. Louis? Probably not, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Spoken like a true 'soldier'

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%. The truly scary part of just how far we have gone is that I am fearful for even responding to this. We already know that our governments spy on us, this site and anyone with a contrary opinion. The tipping point is them acting on it and rounding us up...which may or may not already be happening. I think the change could happen gradually. The future of this country and this world, is oppression. Just like the frog boiling in water...he doesn't know it's over until it's over and at this point in our history, we are at a simmer and everyone is just swimming along in flat screen tvs and 125 channels of schlit. I would love to jump out of the pot but where to? It seems that the stove is full of simmering pots.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well brother, some of us americans are awake and doing what we can to make a difference without losing our jobs, our health, or getting killed. As a songwriter, I've written at least 20 songs in the last 3 years about all evildoers and the evildoing and have shared it as I can with many. There are many more awakened or on the verge of total awakening than you know in this country. I work with many people in a hospital setting and have seen and heard the changes.

I understand your point of view but it will not end well for the forces of tyranny. "The times, they are a'changin."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

You do share some very good key points of which I agree with. Alas, I have a few defenses:
1. This similar to past posts on here
2. As a U.S. citizen I can say that although the media advertises that because we have the right to vote means that we (the citizens) control our government. Not true, the citizens have virtually no control here, Imagine you are a peasant: Your king tells you he will give you certain rights and freedoms, but you have to believe obediantly and ignorantly believe all that he says. You see America is a great country in many ways but also bad in many ways, we have the CIA ( just about as corrupt and shadowed as you could possibly get), the FBI (follows orders from the CIA and Govt without question) then the govt itself which manipulates americans to believe what it wants them to believe. My point is just because our government is a corrupt mass of egotistical narcissistic bullies doesn't mean that america is the same, believe me thousands of americans share similar opinions. Although I can type this because I have the freedom of speech. Tomorrow I could "accidentally" be killed this post could dissapear and no one would ever think twice. Many such cases have happened, none ever make it on the news, but whispers of the CIA and Govt circulate, hence the creation of this website "Conspiracies" but really just views, facts, and opinions the aren't accepted by a majority.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Couldn't of said it better

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggy50
Well brother, some of us americans are awake and doing what we can to make a difference without losing our jobs, our health, or getting killed. As a songwriter, I've written at least 20 songs in the last 3 years about all evildoers and the evildoing and have shared it as I can with many. There are many more awakened or on the verge of total awakening than you know in this country. I work with many people in a hospital setting and have seen and heard the changes.

I understand your point of view but it will not end well for the forces of tyranny. "The times, they are a'changin."

It's not an acordian is it? That would be evil in itself

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve
LOL! So true...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

jimmyx, you have a correct view of your country's situation. More power to you, and though 'tis said, "no one is a prophet in his own land", I pray you will be. All that your folk have fought for is about to be squandered by the New World Order's WWIII, & my posts to a character who calls himself "FarFromEden" will tell you more. China is a very powerful, extremely dominant nation- one with more firepower & sheer will than anyone can imagine. It has 1.5 billion people, 2.5 million soldiers, & can do anything militarily that the US can do at a fraction of the price. Your country is being beggared with useless wars by the New World Order forces, my friend, & the world is hoping that people like you can & will do something to change it, I'm afraid.

Napoleon Buonaparte in the 19th century called China the"sleeping Giant"... it is a very wide awake giant now, with more than 5,000 years of history & all of its lessons of survival & hardship behind it. It will not be still.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To the op you have stated nothing new and ats heres this all the time. But my problem with this kinda of non-sense is just as i stated its non-sense its gonna be nothing more than another poster whose read something or has been conflicted by something it wont be nothing more . I live in USA and am a younger poster, im not some old timer whos seen all this transpire (im a mere 21 years of age.) You say Americans need to step together and stand up blah blah blah. The way the Americans see it is that there is no problem yea theres alot of people who agree and think the same there is a problem but if you really got true percentages the people in the U.S who know, try to know, or who are interested in things of this being, its sad but would probably be a very small percentage. I would be willing to bet that although if you asked someone in the united states if they disliked there country or something along those lines they would not knowingly why say yes, and if you asked them why they would give you a small gibberish answer of something that might be relevant but really wouldn't know what they were talking about and would look foolish! Do you want to know why cause they DONT CARE.

Most Americans are consumed with what we consider a way of living. Money. Family, Work, Hobbies, Free time this is what we care about, and its sad to say but for the most part its so true and why, because we are under educated. The history we are taught K-12(non U.S'ers is the schooling system from ages 6-18) is our own history i mean yea theres mention of this and that but mostly us kicken ass and taken names so many people are ignorant naive and have no real idea of whats going on today in our own country let alone over seas except our own war and getting our boys out thats it. USA gunners dont shoot me yet im not knocking us we are defentaly very intelligent and theres a reason we are where we are but its just my honest thought on something like this.

My personal generation could care less and its a sad thing to say. The big thing that i heard all over California during November elections was the medical marijuana bill. Thats the kind of ignorance im talking about, all these young dumb-asses could care less about voting but knowing they could vote to legalize pot they signed up tried and failed. My point is not the pot its just saying thats the kinda of sh!t were up against. Another sad fact we had the highest percentage of young votes not to mention "colored-Minority" votes in one election and you know what it was for to vote in a black president, Im not stating opinions on barrack just being honest, and then what happened this past November all these votes were nowhere to be found and the few that were found were voting to legalize pot! Wheres all these other people how come they didn't vote? You see where im going with this?

One more thing with the Americans standing up and fighting for our rights this and that, this isnt Greece this isnt Egypt we have heavy authority over us if people started joining together and rioting the way you smaller countries do we would get man-handled. I dont care what anyone says on that last sentence because it is very true. We cant walk across the street without getting hassled and if we started chucking rocks and pushing up on riot control officers we would get shut down / beat down way faster than you think. These are people of power who are very very #ing conceded and from all the videos you see of police brutality in the U.S you know its the truth sure they dont go around just beating people with batons but when in there presence, you defenalty feel their power, they pretend to conceal it but its very abruptly in the air and thats the kind of arrogance and toughness our government thinks/ shows it has. And i say that because in one of your bullet points you names i think 5 countries you claim stand up to our policies but look at them in comparison to U.S

China yea we owe them money but technologically we are more advanced, North Korea i mean the title says it all but im bias did you see the recent N.K thread look at those pictures and read the actual source those commi asshole wont let you pick your butt with out the guide or government "official"/ government "shooter", Venezuela veniz- who lol, then you got Cuba besides cigars who needs em, and Russia i kinda of like Russia so im not gonna go there but regardless america isn't as bad as your trieng to make it sure we are that stubborn friend who always wants to be mom and in control of everything, yea we have our own motives but we(government) just wants to make sure sh!t stays cool, you could say that we rape this and take advantage of that but we also whether right or wrong try and make sure a world as whole is kept cool from ludacris rulers. Lets not forget the world wars!! If we didn't step in and would have let the fight come to us sh!t could be very very different and not like it is today.

Lol Im done with my ranting sorry guys cause its kinda of sloppy and disorganized damn Svedka (swedish vodka) see im not a pig headed american lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Time to start a "Hate America" forum for threads like this?

"Hey Monts": For the poor Afghani unfortunates who eat sand while we "fat oppressive Americans"throwaway a months worth of food every week:

"Get off your skinny butts pickup one of the several million AK-47's around you and get rid of your oppressive mullahs and leaders who would have you personally strap on a bomb vest; while they steal the crumbs from the bowls of the bloated children.

AndAll that foreign aid and all those bases add immeasurably to local economies the world over; we are what did you say? 10% of the worlds population? We're getting a little weary carrying all your butts around.and fighting your wars.(keeping you thirdworlders from cutting kids arms off because their grandma came from a different tribe). puz:

edit on 3-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Wow, is this racism week or something?
Your post is full of hate, lies and fantasies. You ought to be ashamed...
You Americans fight your wars for Empire - for power and money. You help no one, instead you kill the third-worlders you make up #e about..
One day, maybe 50 years from now, people will spit when they say 'American', and openly compare you to the Nazis, and you'll have to accept it.
All Evil Empires fall - even yours.
V.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join