It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am calling it a reflection on a window of a statue that's on TV behind the camera that took the footage.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
God, are people still going on about this?

All the people with Lens flare camera panning whatever answer.. thank you.

Who the hell is flagging this?!

Geeez...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the other three? I mean Death is fourth to show, so I dunno, maybe he's just out for a ride.
Maybe he's there for Mumbar, or he thought it was a party.

It may not be the OFFICIAL ride out just yet. Maybe a dress rehearsal, I mean he's the last of the four why jump the gun? right?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Apparently when revelations was written only god had the capacity to end the world but now man does to because unfortuneatly befofe man figured out how to become rational or peaceful he figured out nuclear weapons and how to pollute on a catastrophic scale imposing riddiclious imagery on film to fit some apocalypticism hearsay of total pish tosh and if there's one thing i dislike about about prophecy its self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here is some TRUTH

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovakJakRepa
5. Noone is aware of the horse ?! Come on! If I were near, Id run for my life, thats for sure...

Cameras and EVPs pick up supernatural (spook) stuff all the time that the ghost hunters don't see or hear while they are standing there. Our electronics can do things that humans can't.

6. What are the odds that an apocalyptic horse appearing at one specific place on the planet for just a couple of seconds will be caught on tape

Impossible to calculate simply because none of us really understands the supernatural world or the ways of God. Case in point ... many reports of bilocation through the centuries of saints .. people who were literally in two places at once ... breaks all known laws of science to us, but is very possible in the supernatural world.

I'm going with .... REAL GHOST HORSEMAN ... don't know if it's apocolyptic or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I reviewed this video on youtube and saw what you're talking about. I also want to point out that there is a new age group called SHARE INTERNATIONAL that is claiming this is a sign from the Maitreya (Christ Buddah or Messiah) that he is returning soon. Rather eerie. This is a well established group of spiritual followers that believe one will come to bring all nations together in a time of crisis. Is that time at hand? Watch the skies because I believe this will all come together very soon and wouldn't be surprised if Project Blue Beam plays a part in causing world chaos... Keep a watch on the Bilderberg Group and world' elite or illuminati; if they leave their homes mysteriously...... be afraid for something is about to go down.

Also, why would SOS Hilary Clinton call of our Ambassadors from around the world home for a meeting? and why haven't the conservative watchdogs on discretionary spending said anything about it???? SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OH S..t

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Doesn't look like a horse to me, I've ridden horses my whole life, and I've never been on one that flaps like a piece of cloth on a pole or stick. Additionally, a horse isn't straight from head to tail like a pole,ie, where is the curve of the neck? Ive seen better horses at the kids school shows ( yes they used a broom)

A rider will move up and down with the front and opposing back leg, esp if at a trot or canter. There is no movement other than straight forward movement.... the entire object is in ONE fixed form moving.
Finally, what is the square in front of the 'horse' lol, is it the Cart of the Apocalypse? does the silly Biblical Horseman put the cart before the horse lol.

Reflection.

Hate to quote myself, but sigh~ there i did it,
It does not remotely look or move like a horse and rider.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Lens flare....

....produced by central reflection of a very bright light in any internal lens system (camera and camcorder...)

Similar samples:

edit on 14-2-2011 by elevenaugust because: To add samples

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What this is I do not know for sure but for all you people who think it is a reflection lets look at it in stills.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Agarta because: Wrong code sorry

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Around 10:13 minutes of the Msn video, you can see the same light flash forming in the lens...Just a reflective distortion of light to me!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's obviously a reflection that our brains automagically organize into a recognizable pattern.

It's just a technological version of the face of Jesus on a piece of toast.

But illusion or not, life is filled with clues and is an open mystery to be read by those that have learned the language. But this generation is barely aware of the Four Horseman meme. A green guy on a horse doesn't really grab one's attention any more. These days, the 4th Stealth Fighter of the Apocalypse might be more meaningful.

And still: what does any of it mean? That "something's going down..." We've been hearing that since day one.
There's a thread here by a 32 degree Mason saying it.
Saying what?

We're doomed? Then what good is a warning? And why so ambiguous?

God and aliens and dead people have been practicing warnings for thousands of years.
There should be some improvement.

You'd think we would get better messages from beyond by now.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
What this is I do not know for sure but for all you people who think it is a reflection lets look at it in stills.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Agarta because: Wrong code sorry

After committing the second video from euronews, a clearer video, to frame by frame, as I did the one above, it clearly shows the image on top of all other images showing a reflection. Therefore, I would like to admit my mistake and change my position to REFLECTION.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The fact that it's being discussed is what's most important and is a huge omen of what's to come

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well would you like to know what the actual Egyptians who were upset at the "pharaonic" rulers said.
So would I.
I have no idea what the comedian is sayin in this.
But I do hear the word pharon several times.

It also occurs to me that these fires were started on that one night when the pro regem protesters showed up.
So if there is an omen to be had from all this,
I trust it will be for the instigators and disrupters who lit those fires.

David Grouchy

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You know I left this one alone for 2 reasons. 1 didnt want to be scared if it was real, 2 ATS making me scared to actually write on it... Until today- my wife who doesnt buy into much of what i do saw the video for the first time. She saw THREE white almost orb like, cloth like, or ghost something or another come off the "horseman"/ "reflection" and ENTER or lay upon 3 people in the crowd... she lost it on me. PLEASE re-watch the video- just before the flight out SOMETHING does come off the "reflection" and blend into 3 people. i'll take the first reason why i left this alone.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
H O LY W O O D H O LO G R A M S designed to get the ignorant H O O L I G A N S going again.
Yes that was a pale green 4th rider of the Apocalypse.
Ever been to a séance?
Don't go if that CARTOON spooked ya.
geesh

Jerusalem HOAX is just that...too...
undeniable proof:
Jerusalem UFO is a HOAX

oh my
oh my
such ignorance and gullibility
I am concerned
Egypt has reminded us of how easy good and bad MOBS can coalesce.

What will happen when they start projecting holograms and other 'out of this world' special FX?
some of you folks are really going to be spooked
I have a feeling....

HOW LONG has this 4 Riders of the Apocalypse + MEssiah + UFO + aliens plan been on the drawing board?

It appears that 1947 was a turning point.,,.

1/ Israel was formed in 1947

AND these 3 interesting 'science' connections all took place in 1947

>>> 2/ Roswell UFO crash in 1947
>>> 3/ cloaking device FIRST conceived in 1947 leading to a Nobel Prize in 2010
>>> 4/ hologram technology conceived in 1947

ALL the pieces are in place for a really good air show????

vake UP comrades
yes there are forces
trying to take you DOWN
using mis-information and an out of this world bull# narrative to help sway and control the eventual direction of the crowd.

IMHO the UFOs will be flown by Big Brother and his Twisted SiSter...

namaste

edit on 16-2-2011 by CHiram_Abiff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
SEEMS TO ME LIKE SOMEONE BURST A CAN OF LACRIMOGEN GAS AT THE CROWD,IN TOP OF A RAG SIGN. SOME GASES CHANGE COLOR WHEN THEY EXPLODE.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
what im wondering is what happened at the end of the video? that huge explosion so close to the crowd, it looked as though someone tossed a hell of an explosive right then, much more then just a molotov.
kinda looked like that whole crowd would have taken damage,

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join