It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Al E. Inn

Oh for goodness sakes, its a reflection of something, sure with some squinting one might see a grey alien in that, like people see jesus in the clouds or on toast sometimes.
It could also be a sideways profile of elvis wearing sunglassed too , hes facing forward towards yuli, quiff and all........
hardly compelling evidence its a hoax.
Id be interested in what you think you see in the mirror though
edit on 4-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza

It could be that is not until the object hovers just above the city that he remembers to hit record. You can't say that something like this is not plausible

Oh, it's plausible; I'm just saying it's *very* fortunate indeed that he remembers to hit record just in time to film the exact same 23 seconds of footage that the object was above the ground in the first video.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei
reply to post by DeboWilliams

How do you know that wont happen, its these absolute statements of fact that bother people

It might happen, they might come out and say we faked it.

Conversly i could ask you what criteria would prove to you its real, what would need to happen to prove its real in your eyes.

1. No discrepancies between video 1 & 2 atleast definitely not as many
2. Original audio for video 2
3. When light flashes, detail being shown for the areas which the flash hit (by these videos logic, if you turned off all the lights in your room, and took a picture with flash, the picture would come out pitch black, yet in these instances in the videos, everything gets brighter, but no details in the areas are actually increased).
4. Communication with the people who posted these videos over 5 days ago. Its funny they get online, but say nothing (eligael was on 3 hours ago)
5. Interviews with other eyewitnesses. Sure its 1am, but apparently these guys was out, noone else noticed?

Theres plenty more, but I asked you for a list of criteria, try not to deflect my question with a question

edit on 4-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Al E. Inn

Wait, this is not what I am seeing. I must be looking at it wrong. AT 3;15 to about 3:25 there is a really bright object just thru the trees that seemed to be higher i n the sky than street lights and what-not. But after I went back and watched the video 20 more times (jk) I think it is just another bright street lite or summat like that.

I cant see an alien

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
reply to post by Kali74

Yea but the webcam isnt at the actual building, it seems to be behind and above the building or something. Either way, this information should be dismissed because the people who run the site already cleared this up. Are we going to just say this guy is lieing now

It should be dismissed? Just on what one person said? Maybe he dosent know what he is talking about. Maybe he was misinformed by some other means. But good data don't lie.

I cant wait this to dug into throughly

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

No problem, out of interest where did you see yours?

By the looks of it these things have been around for years (1978/79).

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza

reply to post by Kali74

Yea but the webcam isnt at the actual building, it seems to be behind and above the building or something. Either way, this information should be dismissed because the people who run the site already cleared this up. Are we going to just say this guy is lieing now

It should be dismissed? Just on what one person said? Maybe he dosent know what he is talking about. Maybe he was misinformed by some other means. But good data don't lie.

I cant wait this to dug into throughly

Seriously? Are you serious? See this is EXACTLY what I am talking about. No matter what, your already certain these are real. THE GUY THAT RUNS THE PLACE SAID IT'S NOT POINTED THERE!

Sir, why are you here

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Correct he said the camera we got the image from was not pointing there so its dismissed. Is this a different camera that we need to ask about? Correct me if I am wrong if its a different camera we do need to check into it correct?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, crap, maybe I'll post a screen shot of the light just for the heck of it. I have no other video or audio skills to add here, just curious to see if this light could be anything more notable?

Now, if that worked you'll notice a really bright orb just to the left of running peepee man. Is that just a streetlight in an odd place? It seems to be just kinda floating out in the middle of nowhere.

Crap, that didn't work. Gotta figure out how first, I guess

NM, I think that is really just a street light in an odd place.

edit on 2/4/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/11 by jennybee35 because: add pic and retraction!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am seriously leaving this thread for a few hours this time. Please keep it sane and make sure to look at all the facts guys. Debo I would like if you could keep looking into video 1,2 as most are looking at 4. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Kali74

Link to where the manager says this, last I saw he said DOR is to the east but not visable, which it's not visable because there's a building in the way.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

On the issue of silence, lets pretend its real for a moment, they see and record something i think most would agree would have a profound impact on your world view.
For many people seeing something like this for real would turn their world upside down, rattle them to the core.
And then we have people calling them dishonest expletive deleted, and calling them hoaxers.

YDMU1 (4 hours ago) i will make a decision if to speak about this event but right now im worried becuse my rights have been injured by a jurnulist who toke my videos and discredit me

Why wouldnt they be hiding under a rock right now ?

Its easy for those of us on the periphery, with NOTHING TO LOOSE to ascribe motivations to others, but lets face it in this world if you see a UFO and tell people, they think your nuts.... it damages your reputation.
People automatically discredit you as a person .

Their behaviour i concede is what one might expect if they were hoaxers, but also if what they saw were real imo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

On the issue of silence, lets pretend its real for a moment, they see and record something i think most would agree would have a profound impact on your world view.
For many people seeing something like this for real would turn their world upside down, rattle them to the core.
And then we have people calling them dishonest expletive deleted, and calling them hoaxers.

YDMU1 (4 hours ago) i will make a decision if to speak about this event but right now im worried becuse my rights have been injured by a jurnulist who toke my videos and discredit me

Why wouldnt they be hiding under a rock right now ?

Its easy for those of us on the periphery, with NOTHING TO LOOSE to ascribe motivations to others, but lets face it in this world if you see a UFO and tell people, they think your nuts.... it damages your reputation.
People automatically discredit you as a person .

Their behaviour i concede is what one might expect if they were hoaxers, but also if what they saw were real imo

So because they are afraid of ridicule, they post their vids on youtube? What sense does that make

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So...3 witnesses after shooting a world-shuttering event, still remain anonymous after a week.

Afraid of ridicule? hm...that's quite a stretch..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BrownDwarfStar

It is entirely possible the edited out the initial capture and zoom, to present nice clean footage in the first posting of vid 4 (just the city and strange light)
For those of us with an interest in this genre, not a helpful thing to do, but its not beyond the realms of possibility, but in my opinion it doesnt then automatically make them hoaxers, it could have been an honest mistake made by people who didnt realise that was unhelpful

Not saying it did or didnt happen, but its possible

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

the ridicule didnt start until AFTER they posted the vids, how could it ?. how could a journalist steal the vid and use it to discredit them until after they posted.
Again imagine you are in their shoes, with no previous interest or experience in UFO's, you see and record this footage and innocently post it... and bango the nastys crawl out of the woodwork and accuse you of dishonesty.

Ive seen countless people post on forums like this that if they recorded a UFO they would not post it because they know they would get a miserable reaction and get ridiculed.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but in the full lenght video, you can see that those guys are driving with the interior lights on. Strange.

www.youtube.com...=143s

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by BrownDwarfStar

It is entirely possible the edited out the initial capture and zoom, to present nice clean footage in the first posting of vid 4 (just the city and strange light)
For those of us with an interest in this genre, not a helpful thing to do, but its not beyond the realms of possibility, but in my opinion it doesnt then automatically make them hoaxers, it could have been an honest mistake made by people who didnt realise that was unhelpful

Not saying it did or didnt happen, but its possible

These witnesses sure are getting a sh!t-ton of leeway.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenner
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but in the full lenght video, you can see that those guys are driving with the interior lights on. Strange.

www.youtube.com...=143s

lol nice catch, I regularly make a habit of doing this when I drive

edit on 4-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join