It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Video 1 is not zoomed in video 2 is closer and a little bit more zoomed in I believe. For some reason my 2nd image wont load up.

Yes and also, video 1 seems to be in some night mode, or just a lesser quality cam. There is a lot of blackening in the video, which seems an apparent attempt to correct itself.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

So are you saying that video 1 compensated for the lights and made them disappear, or that video 2 over compensated for the darkness and made them appear?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think it's interesting that this particular group of videos shows up so close in time to these videos:

UFO Captured by 4 Different Cameras

They are very surprisingly similar in a number of different ways, including the rotating UFO and the flash before taking off. I have to wonder if the same people are involved in both sets.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Take a look at this vid freeze it at 41 seconds.....

we see a road and trees where these lights are.

Is it possible that due to the angles the trees block lights in one vid that are not blocked in another.
Also there is a road, is it possible these are car lights, and that the two still you use as source are not synched, so we see lights in one spot, but not the next.

again when we look at the scene in daylight we can see reasons why the lights might be different

Not conclusive proof its a hoax

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Even so I think more people watched this "movie" than Angelina Jolie and Jonny Depp in "The Tourist". At least the movie maker can put that on his resume.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Here is a sequence of 10 stills I captured from a download of the 4th video from Youtube (the 720p version)

www.facebook.com...

I don't think this particular video is going to be debunked, folks. Looks quite real to me.

dB

Thanks for the stills, although I'm not sure what you're trying to show with them.

Regarding the last 2 frames don't you notice anything unusual about the light shooting straight up in the air?

There is some camera movement between the 2 frames, which you can make out easier in this little .gif animation.

However the UFO doesn't move with the rest of the image, instead it looks like it was composited on top of the city footage and wasn't motion tracked properly. There is no horizontal movement from the UFO, it only moves straight up in a vertical line. Why doesn't it move with the rest of the footage?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Here

Watch the areas, this video is perfectly synced. These people are not a few feet away from these light sources, I would easily estimate they are about 500 yards, if not more. These 2 actors are roughly 10 feet apart, with actor B 2 feet off towards the right. They're vantage point of these bright lights (the one I labeled as 2, in my pics) would be the same aside from 2 feet to the right and 10 feet back. Both actors are of the same elevation.
edit on 4-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Those videos are almost 2 years old - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei
reply to post by Quartza

I agree, the guy gets out of the car, its logical he might turn his camera off at that point.
He walks towards the lookout, maybe even has a pee himself, the light is noticed hovering over the rock and the cam is reactivated to film it
There is nothing about that gap that is conclusive proof of a hoax, there are mundane explanations for it

Yes, The way I saw it..
-Kids driving home from party
-Guy next to camera man has to pee. He shows signs of being in discomfort
-Car stops to let him out to pee. Camera stops recording.
-Driver plays joke by driving away. Camera start to record again. Car is likely in diffrent spot now
-Pee guy starts to chase car.(I belive during this time he spots object in sky, could be red or white orbs.)
-Car stops, guy no longer has interest in getting back in the car, walks by car and to edge of wall to look.
-Girl in front notices ufo too or something strange with pee guy, I belive she notices strange behavor of pee guy
-Girl gets out, walks to wall, something is said between the two.
-Girl motions to driver and Camera man to come over. Camera man stops recording.
-Camera rolls again after that have been watching object in sky for unknown amount of time.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thanks for the heads up, something to watch for sure

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza

reply to post by Quartza

I agree, the guy gets out of the car, its logical he might turn his camera off at that point.
He walks towards the lookout, maybe even has a pee himself, the light is noticed hovering over the rock and the cam is reactivated to film it
There is nothing about that gap that is conclusive proof of a hoax, there are mundane explanations for it

Yes, The way I saw it..
-Kids driving home from party
-Guy next to camera man has to pee. He shows signs of being in discomfort
-Car stops to let him out to pee. Camera stops recording.
-Driver plays joke by driving away. Camera start to record again. Car is likely in diffrent spot now
-Pee guy starts to chase car.(I belive during this time he spots object in sky, could be red or white orbs.)
-Car stops, guy no longer has interest in getting back in the car, walks by car and to edge of wall to look.
-Girl in front notices ufo too or something strange with pee guy, I belive she notices strange behavor of pee guy
-Girl gets out, walks to wall, something is said between the two.
-Girl motions to driver and Camera man to come over. Camera man stops recording.
-Camera rolls again after that have been watching object in sky for unknown amount of time.

What's very suspect of very 4 is that the camera person doesn't say a word. Yet clearly this person find the fact that he has to pee funny enough to record, even when the pee guy laughs at the camera, this person remains silent

@Ashtrei did you watch the part I linked? Any speculations now that the videos are shown synced as to why this is happening?
edit on 4-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I can not get my other image to upload and its annoying me. Actually not nay will work after I uploaded the first one. I have circled the light patterns though these stills are taken at the exact same second correct? because even if not I can pickup where the set of lights are not as bright due to the distance and not picking them up.

Sorry I can not upload or I would show you I have them circled out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Found a couple of vids on this matter.Looks like the poster of these is trying to insinuate that this object is somehow explaining its self through its positional whereabouts in the sky;Any thoughts people;

link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

This i s pretty compelling is this from video 4? or 1,2?

link   
Video 4.

Time 3.23 - 3.28

What is going on on that side window?

Anyone else seeing that?
O-o

link   
Just seen this vid for the first time (I know a bit late in the game) and I would just like to add, for those that have seen un-explained things in the sky with their own eyes... it's easier to believe in UFO's than for those that haven't.

I am by no means a UFO nut or crazy obsessive, in fact I rarely watch the UFO vids out there and rarely read the UFO boards... but by chance I did with this one (although not all 70 pages).

The reason for posting is because this clip shows a 'proposed' UFO that has almost the exact same movements of a real UFO I witnessed in 1994. I made a thread in 2009 detailing it (the thread didn't catch fire to say the least
I just wanted to document what I witnessed). Below is a quote from that thread....

Anyway, on our way to Las Vegas while driving through the desert, my mother noticed an object, which to me looked like a sphere but could have been any shape because it was very far away. We all (4 members of my family) noticed this object appear from behind a mountain range in the distance. It moved from behind the mountain range and perfectly vertically upwards then stop above the mountains but not too high. It was easy to see as it appeared as a grey dot against the blue sky. My family and I were watching this object with some interest as the movements were not that of a normal craft. You could tell this just by the very few seconds of watching it pop up from behind the mountain range and it stopping, it moved at a constant speed and in a perfect line, then stop without slowing down first. Not the movements of any craft I or my family had seen before, almost like CGI or computer would have an object move.

After watching this object while it was stationary for a few minutes, as my father continued to drive along the road, it suddenly, in the blink of an eye, shot off in an upwards direction and out into space. It didn't accelerate or make a noise, there were no contrails or visible atmospheric disturbances, it just went from stationary to gone in literally the blink of an eye. It was at a speed that is impossible to calculate (for me anyway) as it almost looked like it just disappeared, you could just make out the path it took

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have seen a UFO for real (as have many people)... I know there are things in the sky that can't be explained, and this clip just jumped out at me as being real and the same as what I witnessed circa 17 years ago. I don't know if this clip has been debunked or not as I haven't read all the pages of this thread but either way they do exist... and remember UFO doesn't = Alien.. but their actions are.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

point taken, however in the vid i posted you can see the tops of tall evergreen trees down there, its possible the difference in angle is whats blocking some of these lights imo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi all! After following this and the previous thread for a while, I wanted to to toss this in and see what others thought..

In both the Jerusalem and the Utah events, I wondered at the purpose behind a bright flash (or dropping bright flare like material).

Both would be universal attention getters. The Jerusalem dome object may not be a solid craft, but more of a beacon, strange flare, or being, meant to draw our attention with the flash. The same universal logic would say that what followed would be what required the attention.

All events had bright lights hovering in the sky, some with what looks like substantial choreographed movement and flickering. The movement and blinking might be purposeful, and if there was something to draw our attention to, it would be in the hovering lights, not the beacon.

There's a chance flashes, flairs and location were meant to draw attention to what followed, the movement / blinking. It may be worth looking into for additional clues, and could potentially be beyond epic.

Also, many many pages back some one posted a video from Florida with the same reddish moving lights (11 of them), stating it was taken at or near the same time as the Jerusalem and Utah events. It may of been overlooked, but might be related?

If there was something to be conveyed, it would probably be conveyed simply, in a universally understandable way. I'll look at it, but the more eyes and resources the better. Just sayin'.. it's very worth a shot.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

I can not get my other image to upload and its annoying me. Actually not nay will work after I uploaded the first one. I have circled the light patterns though these stills are taken at the exact same second correct? because even if not I can pickup where the set of lights are not as bright due to the distance and not picking them up.

Sorry I can not upload or I would show you I have them circled out.

just look Here

syncronized and everything. Look at the area that I had labeled as number 2. In the video on the left they are MIA, video on the right, there there. This would only happen if the videos was tooken at a different time, especially considering they was posted a day apart

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

point taken, however in the vid i posted you can see the tops of tall evergreen trees down there, its possible the difference in angle is whats blocking some of these lights imo

But the angle difference would only apply to maybe 1 light, and thats a big maybe, especially the distance they are, and theres only a 2 feet in angle varants, with them being so far away from the light source this would not alter it to THAT extreme. It's like looking at the moon, if you stand 2 feet over and 10 feet farther, it's not gonna make the moon disappear or even appear closer to you than it would to me standing 10 feet behind you.

These people are arms length away from each other basically. The area of lights I have labeled as number 2, theres just TOO many of them, and they are just too bright for them to be blocked by a few desert trees, with the cameras being a few feet away from each other.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by faustus

Fraid not, what are you seeing.
Im seeing desperate for a pee guy being pranked by the driver. everytime he gets close to the car it moves up the road, as he gets close to the car he gets lit up (presumably from the brake light or similar)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join