It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by Quartza

reply to post by Kali74

Yea but the webcam isnt at the actual building, it seems to be behind and above the building or something. Either way, this information should be dismissed because the people who run the site already cleared this up. Are we going to just say this guy is lieing now

It should be dismissed? Just on what one person said? Maybe he dosent know what he is talking about. Maybe he was misinformed by some other means. But good data don't lie.

I cant wait this to dug into throughly

Seriously? Are you serious? See this is EXACTLY what I am talking about. No matter what, your already certain these are real. THE GUY THAT RUNS THE PLACE SAID IT'S NOT POINTED THERE!

Sir, why are you here

DUDE! CHILL If you go onto the weather site the manger said the cam is in Gilo. YET! the website shows that a camera is located in Nayot. Hmmmmmm I think that means it calls for more research. Check your damn EGO

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Why is that ?

look at one what has said

"YDMU1 (4 hours ago) i will make a decision if to speak about this event but right now im worried becuse my rights have been injured by a jurnulist who toke my videos and discredit me"

If that had happened to you, if you had been discredited by a journalist, would you be keen to expose your real name and address ?
Look what happened to the lady who put the cat in the bin when her name and address got out, they were howling at her door.
Add the religious aspect to this matter, youd have howling mobs of fundies kicking in your door

As i said before its not our reputations on the line, its not us whose homes and work/school would be besieged.
Their reaction is understandable from my pov, frustrating sure but completely understandable, and again not conclusive proof its a hoax
edit on 4-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Thanks, I'm aware of the Gestalt principal of making objects out of patterns. But I believe that these film makers of there self proclaimed "movie" hid little fun clues as to it being a hoax. I think Faust? made a good find here, when I go frame by frame at 3:23 I can see a suspicious image at the bottom right side of the window. It looks intentional to me. As does the playing of Electric Light Orchestra in the soundtrack, a song specifically linked to an album cover displaying a UFO (and a finger pointing at the radio as it plays). If I'm right kudo's to the film makers it's been fun.

But hey I'm naturally suspicious it's what I do for a living. Everything to me points to a cute hoax. If I didn't want to find the truth I wouldn't bother, I went into this one thinking this may be legit but after reviewing all the fine arguments I just don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quartza

No, check your nonsense, your just being silly now. No valuable input, you just keep saying "well thats not right" or "its not conclusive", who are you to determine these things. As soon as someone says anything attacking them, you just defend them with your opinion "well maybe they felt like it", or "well, you never know, maybe the guy thats running the station is lieing".

Dude seriously be real.

You should just sit back and just let us figure this stuff out, since thats what your doing ANYWAYS.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Al E. Inn

"ring my bell" was also playing....... selective evidence matey

we have two songs played, which suggests to me either radio or mix tape, not deliberate clue

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Quartza

No, check your nonsense, your just being silly now. No valuable input, you just keep saying "well thats not right" or "its not conclusive", who are you to determine these things. As soon as someone says anything attacking them, you just defend them with your opinion "well maybe they felt like it", or "well, you never know, maybe the guy thats running the station is lieing".

Dude seriously be real.

You should just sit back and just let us figure this stuff out, since thats what your doing ANYWAYS.

I'm being silly? There is conflicting information on that site. I said that calls for more research. How is that silly?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Quartza

Yes, and research will show that Gilo is even further south and west of Nayot, moving further away from the temple.

So either way the dome is out of view.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Quartza

Quartza regardless where the weather cam is pointing.....it is still a RED HERRING to this UFO discussion.

Let me explain:

Firstly the weather cam video doesn't allow the observer to note how long the light stayed on for.
So even though you may have observed the light at 0:57 ......the light could have come on at 0:45 and stayed on until at least 0::57, the video is too compressed into a (24 hours into a I minute video) to make any accurate observations about how long the light observed at 0:57 was on for BEFORE and AFTER 0:57.

Furthermore the same light can be observed at 23:57PM & 0:16AM & 0:27AM & 1:28AM & 4:18AM & 4:38AM.

The conclusion seems to point to the fact that the light Fly Solo highlighted in the weather cam video is not really associated with the "UFO" lights over the Dome.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Logical one because: typo

edit on 4-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by Kali74

www.02ws.com...

He says it is in the frame before being asked about the "light". Does no-one understand the strength of religion there?

i480.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei

"ring my bell" was also playing.......

Pavlovian Conditioning.... ?

Subliminals?

Just riffing here of course, but if true then its not kids we're dealing with.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
About the weather camera, I believe someone posted some screens that could of had the moon in the shot. I believe we could use that to find the exact direction the camera is facing. Unless we can figure out by the buildings alone.....yes the manger said "north" is that exact north? we would need to know such info

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza

reply to post by Quartza

Dude seriously be real.

I'm being silly? There is conflicting information on that site. I said that calls for more research. How is that silly?

Because if the site is so damn sketchy, why are you even using it as PROOF towards collaboration with the videos. This is what I am talking about, the methods you are employing are bias and without reasonable logic.

Its ok to use the information thats on the site, but its not ok to believe what the damn manager of the place says.Well if the manager has some hidden agenda, why would you use HIS site as proof
edit on 4-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Quartza

Quartza did you not read my post above?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
reply to post by Libertygal

No problem, out of interest where did you see yours?

By the looks of it these things have been around for years (1978/79).

Land O' Lakes Florida. Posted about it here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first one happened when we lived in a cottage. The cottage was on the land of his parents who's home was also on the property. It was a huge plot of land with orange groves, and was in Land O Lakes Florida. The lake was called Lake Thomas.

One night, we had decided to go fishing. We thought we may catch some catfish and perhaps some brim to cook up the next day. It was about 10:30 pm. We were sitting on the dock over the water when I noticed it was very still and calm. This man was sitting with me, to my right, right next to me. I got an odd feeling, as though someone was watching me. He must have felt the same thing, because as I turned my head slightly to the right and then looked up into the sky behind us, I could see him in my peripheral vision doing the exact same thing.

There was no sound, just a huge..inexplicably close.. object hovering above and behind us. At almost the exact moment we laid eyes upon it, it shot off out in front of us, out over the lake and beyond - in mere instants. The glimpses I got, I will also remember the rest of my life. I remember windows, no sound, no wind, no crickets, no.. nothing.. but windows, and the very distinct feeling someone was watching us.

I remember lights around it, at first, I thought the lights flashed in a circle, but as it moved away, it took on almost a zig-zag appearance, and I am no longer certain if the lights flashed in a circle or if it was some type of flight pattern. It vanished off the horizon, which was a good way off. It went up as it went out and across, and I am a horrible judge of distance. Just suffice to say, this is a smallish lake, but the horizon stretches on.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by Kali74

www.02ws.com...

He says it is in the frame before being asked about the "light". Does no-one understand the strength of religion there?

i480.photobucket.com...

He is saying in his first post that it is to the RIGHT of the picture.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

In addition to all you've mentioned, you can add that English doesn't appear to be his 1st language (based on the You Tube posting)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by Quartza

Yes, and research will show that Gilo is even further south and west of Nayot, moving further away from the temple.

I dont understand why they keep bringing the webcam stuff up. This is why we are not progressing. They are clearly in denial EVEN when the truth is right in their faces

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
reply to post by Quartza

Quartza did you not read my post above?

Yeah, I just got to that one. that is all true. Last info I knew of was that it only showed up twice

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by Quartza

I dont understand why they keep bringing the webcam stuff up. This is why we are not progressing. They are clearly in denial EVEN when the truth is right in their faces

The same can be said about you in regards to all your audio theories. I believe many people have challenged you on them. but yet.........

Mods, Everyone else, sorry to have clogged the thread up with useless noise between Debo and I. It will not continue.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei

"ring my bell" was also playing

Ring my bell - Anita Ward?

An anagram of which is 'Try land, big warm alien.' Hmm.

I'm not sure why a weathercam that sees a light in a city at night attracts so much attention. Particularly as it doesn't even show the Dome. But if you're interested in the light there it is again at 22.40 on 20-01-2011.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join