It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I wouldnt so whats your point?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Why not just cut the middle man out and go straight to ATS?
I would.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

What's my point?

Well think about it..........YouTube is host to millions of videos, of Big Foot, Aliens, UFOs, Ghosts.......the vast majority are deliberate hoaxes and videos poking fun at the subject.
Anyone seriously wanting to see genuine footage of any of these things would have a hard time trying to wade through the rubbish that is on YouTube.

So anyone with an ounce of sense who wants to show that his/her video is the real thing would be foolish to post on YouTube first rather than going to proper news media . and that's not even mentiuoning the degradation of quality the original footage will need to go through via Youtube.
At least any TV coverage will broadcast the original footage.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Logical one because: clarification

edit on 4-2-2011 by Logical one because: clarification

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

So how much money does youtube pay people now for hits?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

and if you didnt care either way or just wanted to prove it to your friends and didnt want to go to the media? Post it the first place you can think of right? How bad does youtube kill the quality might i ask? If it does then we have even way better quality film on the phone camera?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Hmm, so you've just capture "proof" of something that could be the most stunning "film footage" of all time.......and you're not that bothered about proving that what you took was genuine?

Yeah right!

As for degradation of the film on YouTube......again if you want your film to be taken seriously Youtube is not the place to have it analysed!
edit on 4-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2011 by Logical one because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So I capture a UFO and I want everyone to see it right so they can make fun of me etc and its the biggest film of all time yet every UFO film has been "debunked" per say. So whats the point I am dont this is evidence of nothing. I said I was done with this till tomorrow. This is not factual basis and means nothing just because you would go to the media doesnt mean I would.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This has been mentioned before but.... They guy standing in the foreground in #1. Look at his phone. What's that on the screen? When I hold my phone ( I know that we don't all have the same phone ) up to the sky I get this weird dark purplish image on my screen. Not a bright white rectangle.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

The point is If both of us genuinely captured a ET UFO / Ghost on film......I went to a tv station and got mine played back analysed and broadcast in it's original quality, but you put yours up on YouTube........I think I can safely say that more people would give my TV broadcast footage credibilty, especially if the tv stastions own video analysing experts gave their thumbs up to the film being geunine and not hoaxed or tampered footage.....than your You Tube effort.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In #4 watch Pee Pee Man at 45 seconds. He turns to address the camera in a self-conscious way. My gut tells me this is a break in character. Watch him and the way his demeanor changes. Also camera man is totally silent as usual. He does not seem to reply to Pee Pee Man or take part in the fun and laughs. If it were me with the camera I would be all like "who's gotta Pee Pee? That's right YOU gotta Pee Pee." That sort of thing. Just like the rest of you.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You are correct in that you are. I thought you were saying they didn't go to the media so its a hoax. My bad. Yea I am to drunk to debate right now I am miss reading information and I am sorry. Tomorrow I will catch up with you guys.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And indeed, the dome or dash light is on the whole time so that the two in front are properly illuminated. I can imagine someone saying "Great!_____ has to Pee! quick, ____ turn on the dome light. And, _____ get the camera going we are going to get a great video of this"! As had been stated previously; 'Yep, I drive around with my dome light all the time'.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
reply to post by ExCloud

The point is If both of us genuinely captured a ET UFO / Ghost on film......I went to a tv station and got mine played back analysed and broadcast in it's original quality, but you put yours up on YouTube........I think I can safely say that more people would give my TV broadcast footage credibilty, especially if the tv stastions own video analysing experts gave their thumbs up to the film being geunine and not hoaxed or tampered footage.....than your You Tube effort.

Doesn't work like that, hence ITN's use of the crappiest video.

Have to add to that as I have since found the whole broadcast, and not just the AOL Faux clip. It seems they chose to use the orginal video as well, why they had to use the crappy one at all is anyone's guess.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

edit on 4-2-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So is it case closed on this?

My brain is spinning...can't take much more of this lol

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Okay that's cool with me......time to get some shut eye too!

see ya!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

No its not. Tomorrow the debate continues and probably well into tonight.
good night!

link   
Gonna try this one more time............www.youtube.com...

link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes but ITN indeed all the news networks only had the YouTube videos to go on.....that's where they found the story!

Now If they had the person's original film to broadcast, with the person who took the footage being interviewed about the footage that would be a different story......It use to happen before the advent of the internet and YouTube.......

It just goes to show.......progress is not always a good thing!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yes, you are a good "debunker". Well, not really. i have yet to have seen your opinion on why this is a hoax. The only thing I have seen is counter-posts in which you borrow the ideas of other "debunkers". Please, if you wish to debunk these videos do so with your own proof, not that of others. I am not raging, flaming, trolling, or name-calling. I am merely wondering why you are constantly just borrowing the views of others, as it doesn't help any of us come to a conclusion if all the counter-answers are the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join