It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
And for what it's worth, I haven't seen credentials by anyone providing video analysis. I trust that you have them. But I have literally not seen any. Just saying.

I just don't think that UFO skeptic being quoted in media is unbiased enough...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

so possibly getting out of the car might have something to do with it?....

ok, try this. take ur cell phone or vidi camera and record while in the car, then get out of the car and record, then compare the wave forms.

the cars electronics or alloys might cause anomalies just as if you were to place a rare earth magnet on it....may be?

just the unknown energy source coming off the "FO" could cause countless unknowns.....you might even look to see if a hidden message was in the wave form

edit on 11-2-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
And we all know how crappy quality cell phone videos are.It is possible we are seeing visual errors due to the quality of the cell phones.

That is not correct. The mirror effect visible in video 1 is NOT a "visual error" that could be created by loss of quality. There is no known artifact that could mirror the environment on two axes that are locked in a 90 degree angle which move independently from the viewport yet matches the camera shake. It's something that was deliberately done in with digital editing software.

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Who are the so-called experts who claim editing?Names and occupations please!

Knowing my name and occupation won't change your mind, so it is unnecessary. How about you learn and understand the arguments brought forward instead, and try to become an expert... that is far more important.
edit on 11-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If a "skeptic" (or anyone) cannot contribute in a civilized manner, ATS is not the venue for them.

It's kind of hard to remain civil when trolls say things like:

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
... internet buffoons ... debunking clowns ... what scum they are ...

....and admin do nothing about.

And so you contributed to the debunking article regarding this story in the Jerusalem Post

And how dare you call me a quote, "troll."

Seriously, I was expressing an opinion that was not directed toward any nics on this site.

It was the source of the Jerusalem Post that claimed falsely that it was a hoax. The reasons given were based on idiotic analysis in my opinion. And I don't care if the sources are imagery experts or not. They clearly rushed and rationalized an explanation to fit something that they were obviously looking for a conclusion regarding. In the land of reality it can be rationally understood that the people who took the various videos did not fake their footage, they merely misidentified something that was part of a secretive religious ceremony recreating this www.sunna.info... that is claimed within that particular religion. What are they going to do ask the Israeli Government if they can pull a stunt like that? They would be denied for for very obvious security reasons. So they did it on the hush hush.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi, first post here. I had to sign up and reply because i just cannot believe why people would even consider this video being real. Look at it, really. I can do that stuff of Sony Vegas or Adobe After Effects in a matter of hours. The close up video where you can see it on top of the Mosc...

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

summed it up for me. I really believe in UFO's and believe they are ET craft or at least top secret terrestrial craft, but comon this is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
And I have even wanted to see someone make a video similar to the originals..of course I should have remembered that any video can be re-created with the technology we have now.

So the question is..is it possible the cell phones were the cause of these visual errors that some people speak of?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Testing the waters for the inevitable hoaxed alien invasion as per Von Braun who is the nazi founder of the NASA program.

Wake up sheeple.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
Again, let's stop providing individual video analysis on individual videos randomly. It's really not helpful at this point.

There is something fishy about your posting and your actions on this topic.

Why are you asking people to stop doing their analysis on the videos, and start discussing the hogwash that you want to talk about?

The first thing to do in any UFO sighting caught on video is to analyze the video for authenticity. To scrutinize every aspect of it and find every flaw to see if it is actually a real video. Once those flaws can be explained as normal (which has not occurred, and actually the opposite occurred), THEN the video might be real, and you move on to the real investigation about who, why, etc., and hogwash about a cover up.

You are asking to skip the most important step.... It really feels like you are attached to this HOAX in some way, I can't put my finger on it... but when I click "posts in thread" and read all your posts, they all have this repeated pattern and constant post after post with the same weak arguments and assumptions...

You really are getting nowhere fast.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I have made it known multiple times on this topic and TO YOU that I am the member "HOAXKiller1", and I am the "skeptic" that is quoted in the Jerusalem Post. You even acknowledged that and even continue to attack me in private messages.... and now you are trying to play dumb?

Yes, you are a troll... and you continue to be one. All you do is insult me, the person quoted in the Jersualem Post, and you bring NOTHING forward. You have NOT AT ALL provided any logic or reasoning why my analysis are wrong. All you do is troll......

The only reason you think the analysis is idiotic, is because you are not capable of understanding said analysis.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Um, I'm sorry I don't appreciate that statement one bit. If you were someone I knew in my life right now, who had a job working with videos, and you told me each video is clearly a fake or most likely a fake, I WOULD BE LISTENING. But I have no idea who you are, and there are others who claim to be just as credible with their analysis who disagree.

I agree I need to look at all the evidence for what its worth, make my own analysis of it and learn. That's what I've been doing.

I'm just a logical person. Unless I get a degree in video analysis, not in my plans, I'm going to have to rely on other expert opinion more than my own opinion. That's why I am here, that's why I believe this is likely all a hoax. Because you guys claim to be good at this stuff, and your analysis makes sense as far as I know. But I also realize that you are not a perfect source. In a perfect world, I'd have a professional video editor showing me this stuff or like showing me even in a movie where I can go look up the credentials on IMDB.

I'm not going to 100% trust what might be amateur video analysis on the web. And you can tell me I'm being stupid for that as many times as you'd like. I know that I am not.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well they certainly look different. I don't know enough about the chart to make it clear evidence to me. What is clear to me is the light on the dome when the UFO ascends does not depict the upward motion of the craft. The light was just simply dimmed out from a fixed point. When the craft is in ascent and about to exit the top frame its light is still reflected on the bottom dome and not the top where it should be. Gift of Prophecy made a nice visual of this a few pages back.

I just don't know enough about what your demonstrating to make it clear to me, sorry.
edit on 11-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
gift0fpr0phecy

And now look who's being paranoid.

You just keep telling posters that they can't have any room for doubting the hoax accusations. Even though they've been given no reason to trust the as-far-as-we-know-it amateur video analysis on the web. And yet, because you guys are so convincing, they are convinced it's probably a hoax - just like me.

But then you keep saying "IT'S FOR SURE A HOAX STOP DOUBTING ANYTHING" I mean it's silly.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
And sorry I just disagree that continuing to post individual video hoax analysis makes sense. Post analysis of original video or like in your case - the original - I appreciated that. But stop saying this still image is clearly a hoax - SEE! - this 4th video is clearly a hoax - SEE!!! No one here thinks all the videos are genuine. That's my point.
edit on 11-2-2011 by hootlj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Are you guys just trying to come to the conclusion that I'm somehow behind the hoaxes? So that way, according to page 1, you can delete this thread?

Is that what you were trying to do 2 nights ago?

If you're gonna get all paranoid about me, I can do it too.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Um, I'm sorry I don't appreciate that statement one bit.

I don't care... not one bit.

If you were someone I knew in my life right now, who had a job working with videos, and you told me each video is clearly a fake or most likely a fake, I WOULD BE LISTENING. But I have no idea who you are, and there are others who claim to be just as credible with their analysis who disagree.

That is the problem with you.. and it is apparent in all your posts. You have an issue with original thought, and thinking for your self on your own. You have a problem with learning and understanding what it is being discussed...

Who I am should not matter, it is WHAT I AM SAYING that should matter. YOU should LEARN ON YOUR OWN what it is I am trying to tell you, and study it YOUR SELF. You should UNDERSTAND IT ON YOUR OWN.

All it is with you is "who should I believe?".... Why don't you learn and understand what we are saying and figure out what we are saying, and you come to the conclusion on your own what to believe. It shouldn't be a matter of who to believe.

Yes, many people have tried to disagree with the analysis, only to be met again with another disagreement back at them. If you educated your self, and came to learn and understand what is being discussed, you would know what these disagreements are about and where the current stance is.

It is obvious that you are stuck wondering "who should I believe?", and not even trying to figure out WHAT to KNOW. It shouldn't be about belief... it's a matter of what is KNOWN.

I agree I need to look at all the evidence for what its worth, make my own analysis of it and learn. That's what I've been doing.

No you haven't, and you prove it every time you make the statement; "I don't know who to believe". Believe your self, and learn and study it your self... become a video expert... learn learn learn... understand what we are poiting out... ask questions about what we are pointing out.... ask video questions, learn about video editing, learn about special effects..... Once you do that, then you will understand people like ME and SkepticOverlord, and it wouldn't be a matter of believing what we say but a matter of understanding what we say.

I'm not going to 100% trust what might be amateur video analysis on the web. And you can tell me I'm being stupid for that as many times as you'd like. I know that I am not.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I was referring to the first 2 videos not the 3rd and fourth which are obviously faked so people will relate them to the first 2 videos,people will think the first 2 are faked because the 3rd and 4th are.

Does the owner believe the 2 original videos have been edited?
Are all 4 videos made by the same people?
Why does the owner have so much interest in this particular ufo case out of all the other here at ATS?
Why did ATS close the original thread?And if it was because the 3rd and 4th video were fakes,then what do those 2 videos have to do with the first 2?Unless they were made by the same people.

Can you prove all 4 videos were made by the same people?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

gift0fpr0phecy

And now look who's being paranoid.

You just keep telling posters that they can't have any room for doubting the hoax accusations. Even though they've been given no reason to trust the as-far-as-we-know-it amateur video analysis on the web. And yet, because you guys are so convincing, they are convinced it's probably a hoax - just like me.

But then you keep saying "IT'S FOR SURE A HOAX STOP DOUBTING ANYTHING" I mean it's silly.

Paranoid?

You are impossible to talk to... you are simply all over the place.

I never told someone they can't have room for doubt.... I am not trying to make you trust any analysis.... I AM ASKING YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE ANALYSIS.

This is you:

"Should I trust the analysis?" "Who should I trust? This guy or that guy?" "What should I believe?" "Are these people lying to me to make me believe? Is it a cover up?"

Just look at your self... Not even trying to understand the analysis... just trying to figure out if you should believe the analysis or not.

If you understand the analysis, you could do the analysis you own self, and you wouldn't be relying on anyone. I and many others are pointing out several things to analyze and take note of, and all you have to do is understand it on your own.... You wouldn't have to believe anyone but yourself and what you observed....

All I am asking is that you authenticate the videos BEFORE you jump down the bottomless pit of trying to figure out if it is all a cover up, or who and why, etc.

Once you understand the videos are fake, the rest become quite pointless..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Remember, in order to prove this entire ordeal was a hoax, you have to prove beyond doubt that each individual video is a hoax...independent of their context.

There is no professional committee analyzing these videos for us, and from what I read, it is a highly technical and complicated area that I know I wouldn't even be naturally good at. I can do my best to make sense of it all, but I don't have a degree or hobby in it. So, we turn to the Internet.

But we're not just talking about ONE Internet collaborative video analysis that us laymen or newbies to the concept have to "swallow." We're talking FOUR. I'm glad it has taken so long for us to come around to this conclusion...just a result of how elaborate this thing is.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
gift0fpr0phecy

So let's get this straight. You want us all to go and do amateur video analysis of a YouTube upload and then whatever we determine, we should just trust? Instead of waiting for people who are actually expert professionals to do this for us? Perhaps if we had waited, the media wouldn't have cried hoax from the get go and they would be interviewing people who actually know what they're doing.

I don't have money for someone to teach me this stuff. Nor do I have the time to teach myself - if it's something that could require a degree, I would assume it would take a lot of time to learn enough to trust my analysis of a Youtube video.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join