It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Plus, I thought you guys had high enough credentials and expert knowledge that we could rely on you? If you don't, then your claims that this has been proven a hoax is just a lie. Since you're the ones doing all the proving.

You can personally believe its' a hoax based on your own analysis, but as far as some court of law goes, you've proved nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
Oh, come on. Bull [snip]

It's the hard truth.....

What it sounds like to me is you have a problem with thinking that your original thoughts are the only right ones.

I have watched the hoax videos, and I am siding with the members here because I have found your analysis to be the most convincing. I HAVE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Uh no... More like, I have a problem with people who ignore the evidence and continue to push some stupid theory about a cover up suggesting this event was real in any way.

You keep going on and on and on and on... then when someone confronts your nonsense you always play the "i believe its a hoax" nonsense, then you go back to dragging this conversation on and on and on and on talking about a cover up again suggesting it is real again.... I am watching you battle over your own thoughts needlessly when the answers are already in plain view. You keep pushing for some reality in this story, but then play the "i think its a hoax" card.... WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS??

My beef is your ARROGANCE and dismissal of anyone who doesn't take every single video analysis you guys have done for fact.

I am not dismissing anyone... and now I question your connection to reality if you keep making up these little psychosis episodes.

What you perceive to be arrogance is someone who is pointing FACTS and TRUTH to someone who clearly can not understand what is being pointed to. You obviously have issues with understanding, and issues with trust, and what to "believe".

There is something intelligent about accepting your intellectual limitations...I already feel I know tons more about video analysis than I did before this week. Never understood "motion tiling" before. But I still have to rely on your so-called expertise - which I am now highly doubting - to filling the knowledge gaps.

Yes, keep learning more, and there will be nothing to doubt about what I am saying. You will just understand....

You can study and research anything until you're blue in the face...doesn't mean you're going to come up with a comprehensive 100% fact conclusion every time.

Depends on the situation...
edit on 11-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You're right. You and other amateur video analyst types are all completely right. You've totally 100% proven that the Jerusalem UFO was an undeniable hoax. Based on your genius abilities to analyze YouTube uploads and give yourself degrees in video analysis.

So, since you've proven all this, we should just let it go.

If you want me to learn some analysis stuff and come back with my own debunking the debunker analysis, I'll give it a go. Maybe I won't come to that conclusion. Maybe I'll agree with you. But I will still realize that I'm dealing with very limited knowledge/insights. Until I have practice analyzing other videos and doing this for a while, I will not trust my conclusions.

THAT'S NOT STUPID.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Depends on the situation...

And yes, it depends on the situation. This is not a situation you could study and research and come with a definitive decision on. IN MY OPINION.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You and other amateur video analyst types are all completely right.

Have you seen anything other than a video analysis that concludes the YouTube videos are hoaxes?

I've not. Not here. Not anywhere.

Perhaps the reason there is no vast amount of analysis of these videos (other than on sites like ATS) is because no one cares to bother as they're obvious hoaxes with no independent eyewitness backup.

edit on 11-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow, I've just been warned by someone on this forum.

Guess you're trying to weed me out...funfun

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

gift0fpr0phecy

So let's get this straight. You want us all to go and do amateur video analysis of a YouTube upload and then whatever we determine, we should just trust? Instead of waiting for people who are actually expert professionals to do this for us? Perhaps if we had waited, the media wouldn't have cried hoax from the get go and they would be interviewing people who actually know what they're doing.

Do you even see what you are saying? You are actually suggesting to wait for professionals so you can blindly believe them simply because they are professionals.

I AM A PROFESSIONAL.

I have done several analysis.... I am not asking you to believe me and my analysis, I am asking you to see my analysis and understand it. It would be DUMB to just believe something without understanding it.......

Once you understand it, you can analyze the video again, and again, and see if the analysis is correct on your own... You can see if what is pointed out is logically sound, on your own. No belief required.

I don't have money for someone to teach me this stuff. Nor do I have the time to teach myself - if it's something that could require a degree, I would assume it would take a lot of time to learn enough to trust my analysis of a Youtube video.

Not everything is super hard to understand or learn about. Information about it is all over the internet. A lot of the analysis I have done are dumbed down for people to understand anyway.

You have all this time to research about a cover up, but spend no time learning about video editing and or studying the videos and what you see in them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Plus, I thought you guys had high enough credentials and expert knowledge that we could rely on you?

Just look at your self again... look what you said...

You shouldn't be relying on anyone... You should isntead understand what they say and figure out on your own if what they say is logical and supported by truth.

You can personally believe its' a hoax based on your own analysis, but as far as some court of law goes, you've proved nothing.

]

How would you know what I proved or not if you don't even understand the analysis???

...ok, this is getting dumb.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yes I have seen videos like that.

I'm leaving from work now may not be online for a while, will try to find.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by puntito
Now I traced the first five blinks of the dots in 3D to get a 3D shape out of it.
I could do that because there are two different video angles.

Just adding orange or red dots in the video would lead to a chaos and the blinking dots position would not render a consistent fourth dot in one single 2D plane.
Then the fifth dot proofs that the UFO traced a 3D shape.
www.youtube.com...

Like i said from the begining, forget the probe, and the flash ,and all that phony debunking stuff , look at the triangle right above waiting for there probe to come back to them.
It was the triangle spaceship aliens deploying and redeploying there probe....period,whats the argument about,not understanding?
Forget about just, soley trying to debunk the alien probe,and the 2 shots from a very big gun that produced the flash ,debunk the whole video.
The triangle.the probe,and ...i guess the flash,lol,why are people debunking the flash.

All of you are debunking the flash because you all think it came from the probe,but it came from a very big gun that shot at it twice,what you think scared it away,why you think it left so quick,it was being shot at.
WHAT ARE YOU ALL THINKING ,THAT THE FLASH OF LIGHT CAME FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PROBE,IS THAT WHY THE FLASH BECAME SO IMPORTANT TO THIS ,LOL

And as you can clearly see,the 3 lights that forms the triangle alien race triangle spaceship,and as u can clearly see,the probe flying back to it,whats the point in debunking half arse,debunk the whole vidio,lets start from ,the triangle above the dome,debunk that,debunk the probe the triangle and...the flash,lol 'flash',jesus christ !

Point blank, there was 3 red dots that formed the triangle,and the fourth dot was the probe flying back.
To be honest, if i never would of saw the triangle ,then i would say this video is fake,but because the triangle spaceship was there,and the probe flew back up,as you can clearly see, beyond the shadow of a doubt the conclusive evidence to me is that,it was a triangle deploying and redeploying there probe.
I have asked people to debunk that ,they cant ,and seem to want to focus on the ...idiot flash event,'for what i dont know' im lost there, like really !
but until they debunk the triangle,and the probe going back to the triangle after being shot at, then to me,this video is real........PERIOD !

edit on 11-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: correct formatting error

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

embossing that part of the video might bring out the dimensions of the silhouette too, but it was very interesting how he mathematically calculated it in cad for a 3D....thanx

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Can anyone help?
Looking for any info on "Zofim Muonten"
This person is meant to be the original uploader of the Full 4th video (1 that shows the trip in the car)

Sorry im not giving much away at the mo! im still trying to tie up all the loose ends.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
im snowed under with all the info i got on this HOAX
need a place to talk/share info, where it can't be seen by the real Hoaxers.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If you go back to page 166 the flash and light is pretty well discussed. In your opinion, what is shooting at it? What is being shot that doesn't make a sound...at least I don't remember hearing gunfire. Why does the light that the UFO gives off fail to move in accordance with it's ascent? Again, look at page 166 to see what I'm talking about. I don't want to excessively quote.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This guy really is annoying

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
NICE!!! That one is much better than the original #3 I love it

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Even more annoying

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Extremely annoying

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple

If you go back to page 166 the flash and light is pretty well discussed. In your opinion, what is shooting at it? What is being shot that doesn't make a sound...at least I don't remember hearing gunfire. Why does the light that the UFO gives off fail to move in accordance with it's ascent? Again, look at page 166 to see what I'm talking about. I don't want to excessively quote.

As you know the city is COVERED with big guns and millatary,all over ,and how can you hear a sound from that distance?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I understand the site is well protected. Those flashes appear a little too big to come from small arms fire that may not be heard at that distance. If it was AA fire I can assure you it would be heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join