It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
His other youtube friend is IndigoStar2012
no prizes who he is

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Notice eligael is on page 3 of ?? friends list,
Must have been friends for quite a while

Sorry for the short posts but i've been sifting through paperwork/notes for the info and double checking.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think here is some 720p original more crisp footage from the first video without the border
If already posted then forgive me.

edit on 10-2-2011 by puntito because: typos

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Wow, I hope you don't do that for every photoshop or CGI image or video on the internet...

Let me ask, do you believe the Haiti UFOs are real? If not, why?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

after reading all that i have to ask do you work for have access to or know any one at MUFON? if not you should apply they need some one like you, just a thought. not bad questions to ask.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
people i ask one small thing if you post a YT video please have so it is from one of the first 4 not a rehashed copy, voice music, audio dubbed over copy. YDMU1 shshsh331 eligael, and 50nFit ,those are the 4 that had first posted the videos, is that to much to ask? like any one see's my post any way. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You guys are on a great track. We really do have to look at every single video piece independently, and of course look at the time line too. But if any one of the videos have a chance of being real, we still have a very open case and in that matter, the potential of cover up, so I'm glad we're doing this thoroughly!

And by the way I think the full-length one seems fake, but then again I've watched my own home videos and sometimes they even seem weirdly perfect, so that was just my gut on that one.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
so what I'm getting is that because it looks like maybe one image from one of the angles is a clone all three angles are hoaxes?

I thought the original point of this thread was to ask people to duplicate the three views? Maybe that was a different thread, but can someone please provide a link of the re-created video showing three angles? I won't believe it is a hoax until I see someone able to duplicate it just like the original, thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Also, who can get the live Jerusalem past web cams to load? If so, could you take some screenshots?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
Also, who can get the live Jerusalem past web cams to load? If so, could you take some screenshots?

that would indicate if the supposed cloned building is really a clone or not. And does anyone know if a re-production of the movie was made to look similar to the original video in question?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Also seriously paradigm2012...please say something. It shows you logged in yesterday, maybe today didn't check...but you were working on this before the thread went down.

What were you working on? ha

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well, somebody on this thread - I think a debunker, not sure - said they got the old web cams to work. But I want to see proof. Not working for me or another ATS member. And it used to work. Indicates site not computer issue, no? Regardless, if it worked for that one person, it should work for someone !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Also, no one's pointing out why the hoaxers would want to be filmed. Unless the hoax was meant to be found out - be that marketing stunt or cover up - so the actors could put a face to the hoax. If it was a real hoax not organized by gov't, why give yourself away?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
so what I'm getting is that because it looks like maybe one image from one of the angles is a clone all three angles are hoaxes?

Every video was analyzed independently. Every video shows signs of being computer generated.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There's been some strange timing with Wikileaks too and with this happening alongside Jerusalem UFO - www.examiner.com... - just putting it out there as another odd coincidence.

1. Wikileaks teases UFO cables, while Assange still making fun of UFO believers.
2. Wikileaks says it will be releasing cables that talk about religious cults that believe in UFOs.
3. Wikileaks actually releases something that gives authority to well-known UFO contactee.

What's going on ?!!?! haha

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hootlj

I believe it was an innocent joke at first. I don't think the creators of this hoax realized how many fanatic UFO believers would take these YouTube videos at face value, and spread it out like wildfire. They are probably new to UFOlogy and didn't realize so many people would blindly believe what they see, and become so serious about it like a religion.

When you post something on YouTube, anything can happen. Sometimes only a few people will see your videos. Other times many people will see it and spread it. Obviously, they didn't plan for this blowing up in their face and becoming personal.

I blame it on UFO websites like ANW who post all UFOs fake or real, without doing any fact checking first. Actually I blame it on all people who believe first and think last.
edit on 11-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
gift0fpr0phecy

That is a good point, it would explain the oddball inconsistencies about it all. But I still think it's odd the one with video of them in the car would get released after all these rumors of hoax. Like they want someone to find them? ha. That would cue marketing stunt to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by filosophia

Every video was analyzed independently. Every video shows signs of being computer generated.

oh? and what professionally accredited laboratory did this analysis to verify those findings?

i see nothing that represents a proven hoax and will remain as such until all facts have been concluded by industry professionals or testified to by the videographers

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
has anyone done anything with the lights in the sky part of the videos other that aliening the dots?

it would be interesting to see if overlord had analyzed this part of the video the way he did the lighting affect of the 4th video to see if the ship could be unmasked.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
oh? and what professionally accredited laboratory did this analysis to verify those findings?

Really?

You need a "professionally accredited" lab to tell you this video:

Was fabricated using this image found via an image-search on Google?
Full-size
Source Image
Smaller

Notice the shape, color, and directionality of the "light flares" are identical... among many other things.

edit on 11-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join